Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How important to you is it to have an open gallery on consoles

How important to you is it to have an open gallery on consoles 47 votes

This is one of the top items I would like to have in the Sims 4
61%
Simburiancatloverplayermzjacqueesmurf45blueKhrisstyneBabykittyjadeAverageLuluJPNekoMonda76MelmackMrs_Frizby93SimAlexandriaLquinnRyphlandNoirStasisMissmermerblessedangel1068GuccifiTygerNightNushnushganay 29 votes
I think it would be great to have.
25%
aelias24AP_PepperLonelyCalliddd994Cupcakes4lifesimoleoncatRavenSpitAmavariPlumbeebrenaissance247B_lyfe919SimmerBecca4481 12 votes
Sure, why not.
2%
nerdfashion 1 vote
Not important
2%
Ravager619 1 vote
Don't want it, wouldn't use it
4%
bela4Bagoas77 2 votes
Other
4%
TodilooMaxieMix 2 votes

Comments

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I guess I am going to have to admit to myself that console players don't really care about getting the ability to share our gallerys, so I will quit trying.😭
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    If the x-box gets a keyboard and mouse I'll be getting a new console so voting for. :)

I've just discovered my old original x-box again and am thinking of playing my Urbz and Castaway games on it again, though I do find the controls a bit difficult to master.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Not important
    When I was Simming on the PC only about ten other simmers would download and like my stuff. I don't miss it at all.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    When I was Simming on the PC only about ten other simmers would download and like my stuff. I don't miss it at all.

Thanks for the comment. I have been looking at this from me being able to download stuff and not how creator's may feel. On a smaller scale I felt the same way with this poll. I expected this poll to have a huge amount of actively, but the lack of activity for something that I want so bad has been frustrating.

Me too. I've withdrawn all my stuff from the Gallery. The most downloads I got was about 50 and ended up with just under ten thousand. I finished up with 18 followers and no way to get rid of them. Very few said thank you either. That doesn't mean that I won't put lots on again once I get my console for my own transfer!

The Gallery is going to end up full of cc, mods and moo stuff if Maxis is not careful.
    Simburian wrote: »

Me too. I've withdrawn all my stuff from the Gallery. The most downloads I got was about 50 and ended up with just under ten thousand. I finished up with 18 followers and no way to get rid of them. Very few said thank you either. That doesn't mean that I won't put lots on again once I get my console for my own transfer!

The Gallery is going to end up full of cc, mods and moo stuff if Maxis is not careful.

What's moo stuff, or was that a typo?
    edited August 2019
    Lquinn wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

What's moo stuff, or was that a typo?

This is a cheat which allows you to place objects anywhere, move them up and down walls etc., ignoring the usual rules for placing them. There is a tutorial here..

https://simscommunity.info/2014/12/17/sims-4-tutorial-using-moveobjects-cheat/

There are some guides on the web about console cheats.
    @Simburian .

Thanks
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    The gallery IS the most important thing I'd like to have on console.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited October 2019
    Very important though for now I'm happy with getting gallery creations to our libraries with updates on the consoles.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sure, why not.
    I'm not a console player myself, but I can only imagine how useful it would be for people who aren't very good at building/interior design/CAS or a combo of those three.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Mrs_Frizby93Mrs_Frizby93 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please EA Bring gallery to consoles
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2019
    My sister plays console. They desperately need a gallery. I use pc.
    I didn't realize people felt this way. I always thought they just shared it in the gallery simply so other players can enjoy.
    I download from gallery all the time but I'm usually so focused on my build and what I'm gonna do with it, and excited for what I'm downloading I never follow or say thanks or anything.
    But now I will start taking the time to do so. :)
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    I really need it to be top priority as I can’t build a lick my house always looks big a bulky and still can’t build a roof right.
    @monda76 I was really happy to see all the new lots from the recent update
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I have an elaborate vamp club I download into all my games (Club Nosferatu, one of many so named, but mine has a bat-shaped glass room on the top floor that looks really cool from world view, that took me a lot of trouble to build, plus a cross-shaped hot tub in the middle of a dance floor on the lower level) and without gallery, there is no reason for me to play Sims4 on our PS4, because I don't want to play with only the built-in venues and homes, and if I can't download my saved characters and play them, why would I want to play console? The thrill of re-inventing the wheel each time for each thing?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • chuckjaymoorechuckjaymoore Posts: 60 Member
    It's official: Gallery is coming to PS4 and Xbox One early in 2020 and will be cross-platform. I'm assuming the libraries will sync as well. The Sims team has taken handful of creations from the PC/Mac Gallery and brought them to console. Unfortunately, I can no longer find many on those creations on the gallery.

Source: Twitter @SimGuruLegacy
    Gallery ID: 1mooresimmer
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/@1mooresimmer/
    TikTok: tiktok.com/@1mooresimmer
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey - now that the Gallery is available on consoles, and while I'm cleaning in preparation for this category being merged with PC/Mac feedback, closing this topic ;)

Hope you are enjoying the cross-platform Gallery!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top