Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Mods No Longer Needed (Dec. 12 patch)
    A selection of what I can find:
    • No Meal Spawning Roommates (Scarlet) - the patch reduces the frequency
    • roommatefix (Bienchen)
    • No roommates carry food back home and litter (Szemoka)
    • EP08 DeskLamp Fix (Ailias)
    • Don't Turn My Sims into Spellcasters (Zero)

You may find less need for:
    • No Autonomous University Rivalry Taunting (panton41)
    • Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: Only Recruit Homeless Spellcasters (Bienchen)
    • RoM - Fix Premades Made Spellcasters (Zero)
    • Quick Mod For RoM 2 - no NPCs in and out the portal (Zero)
    • RoM - Only Spellcasters Go In and Out the Portal (Zero)

Just grabbed some quick ones from after I started adding this type of mod to my threads. There are surely more out there!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    @luthienrising Your patience and devotion know no limits! Here we go again! :D
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    each time this happens mods break but the ui cheats does not seem too be broken this time
  • LyannaStarkLyannaStark Posts: 3 New Member
    I currently have two issues. The first one being my sims hygiene need doesn't gain when they're showering, and the second being the game will switch from normal speed to triple speed while playing at random. I have no idea what mods are causing this I was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited December 2019
    I currently have two issues. The first one being my sims hygiene need doesn't gain when they're showering, and the second being the game will switch from normal speed to triple speed while playing at random. I have no idea what mods are causing this I was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue

I think the first is an actual bug. I'm playing in my "Patch Day" save with all mods removed and I just noticed the same issue with showering.

Edit to add link to bug report
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Shower-interaction-not-filling-Hygiene-need-on/m-p/8533070#M115019

It also appears to just be tub/shower combos. Which is going to be a pain when I go back to my main save.
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    Patch 1.59.73.1020 Updates

Small Take Photo Overhaul
    More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types
    More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    Forbidden Fruit fills Hunger & Water Motive of PlantSims
    Better Butler (and Hire more Butler)
    Pregnancy Overhaul
    Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    Sleep All Night
    Choose Your Helmet
    They removed the random Helmet from the Game as it seems. I was not sure if i should do that as well so i added an Addon instead where NPCs should not wear an Helmet unless you have chosen one of the Helmets for them via this Mod (in other played Households)

Random Small Mods updated:
    Photos In Storages (Random)
    Call Over Will Wake Up Pets (Cats & Dogs)
    Copy Graduation Photos and Diploma (University)
    NPC Auto Massage Table (Spa Day)

Obsolete Mods:
    Quick Meal Fix (Random Bug Fixes)

Don’t install these Updates if you have the Legacy Edition installed!
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Patch 1.59.73.1020 Updates

Small Take Photo Overhaul
    More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types
    More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    Forbidden Fruit fills Hunger & Water Motive of PlantSims
    Better Butler (and Hire more Butler)
    Pregnancy Overhaul
    Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    Sleep All Night
    Choose Your Helmet
    They removed the random Helmet from the Game as it seems. I was not sure if i should do that as well so i added an Addon instead where NPCs should not wear an Helmet unless you have chosen one of the Helmets for them via this Mod (in other played Households)

Random Small Mods updated:
    Photos In Storages (Random)
    Call Over Will Wake Up Pets (Cats & Dogs)
    Copy Graduation Photos and Diploma (University)
    NPC Auto Massage Table (Spa Day)

Obsolete Mods:
    Quick Meal Fix (Random Bug Fixes)

Don’t install these Updates if you have the Legacy Edition installed!

Thank you so much for always updating your mods so fast. <3

edited December 2019
    the glimmerstone is broken maybe with a mod they cast spell too goto magic realm but don't go too it just stay home i updated some mods and it is working now
    Post edited by bandit5 on
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2019
    Mods No Longer Needed (Dec. 12 patch)
    A selection of what I can find:
    • No Meal Spawning Roommates (Scarlet) - the patch reduces the frequency
    • roommatefix (Bienchen)
    • No roommates carry food back home and litter (Szemoka)
    • EP08 DeskLamp Fix (Ailias)
    • Don't Turn My Sims into Spellcasters (Zero)

You may find less need for:
    • No Autonomous University Rivalry Taunting (panton41)
    • Townie Overhaul - Less Fame: Only Recruit Homeless Spellcasters (Bienchen)
    • RoM - Fix Premades Made Spellcasters (Zero)
    • Quick Mod For RoM 2 - no NPCs in and out the portal (Zero)
    • RoM - Only Spellcasters Go In and Out the Portal (Zero)

Just grabbed some quick ones from after I started adding this type of mod to my threads. There are surely more out there!

@luthienrising my No Meal Spawning Roommates shouldn't be classified as No Longer Needed. My mod eliminates it completely (they only reduced it) and it didn't alter the tunings I edited for it.

Mods I'm working on updates for:
    No Ingredient Recipes Hidden
    Walk Normal - No Pregnancy Walk version
    No Bike Helmets
    Faster Homework (University Edition)

SimCity Loans (although not patch related)
    Post edited by ScarletQueenKat on
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    i don't see any sages at the magic realm hq going too take out mods and see if they they spawn
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    @luthienrising my No Meal Spawning Roommates shouldn't be classified as No Longer Needed. My mod eliminates it completely (they only reduced it) and it didn't alter the tunings I edited for it.

Just as an aside - thank you for that mod. I've had it installed through two and a half uni runthroughs now and not only has not a single sim starved to death, the dorms are exponentially more pleasant. :D

• gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Just wanted to let everyone know... The latest update has completely broken the Acting career. It's no longer viable until it gets patched again. Required prep tasks for acting gigs get wiped out every time you go to another lot. Since you have to go to another lot to actually DO the gigs, they are now impossible to complete.

It's already been reported to EA.
    i took out my mods and some new sages came so now too see which mod it is.
    edited December 2019
    it was the mod that does not let game spawn new sages. it conflicts with mc. Mc marries them off or get a child then no new sages would get spawned. My sims can take a bath in the combo unit but not a shower. tested it on 2 different saves
    Post edited by bandit5 on
  • RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    Thank you for doing this Luthien. As was already stated earlier, "Here we go again."
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    @bandit5 Were you using CC shower/tub combos or the EA shower/tub combos? If those were CC showers and tubs we may need a batch fix from Sims4Studio for those.
    was using ea ones
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    was using ea ones

It's an acknowledged new bug. I posted the link to the bug report earlier on this page.
    i know i was saying that they can take a bath in same combo but not a shower
  • Stuiterbal1983Stuiterbal1983 Posts: 11 New Member
    Well, good to hear there aren't many broken mods reported now with the new patch. But i have a problem with Origin. It won't let me update the game or download anything.. When are these things going to run smoothly and without a hitch?
  • jessalliejessallie Posts: 27 Member
    > @LittleMsSam said:
    > @jessallie Tested without any Mods? I know at least one Mod that does use the same Files like i do and would conflict.

Would you mind terribly telling me which Mod you know of that using some of the same files because testing every single mod I have would be a complete nightmare especially now since this new patch. I'm pretty sure it's probably an easy solution.
  • Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    Foggy Frontier's Unlocked CAS Parts has been broken since yesterday's patch. Some garments are broken and the mod also causes problems so that no default und default eyes will no longer work for witches. If I take out the mod, everything will be displayed correctly again.

https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/
  • Christina0216Christina0216 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @gettps said:
    > Just wanted to let everyone know... The latest update has completely broken the Acting career. It's no longer viable until it gets patched again. Required prep tasks for acting gigs get wiped out every time you go to another lot. Since you have to go to another lot to actually DO the gigs, they are now impossible to complete.
    >
    > It's already been reported to EA.

@gettps Would you mind posting the link to that report? I'm trying to search for it on EA Answers and I can't find it. I wanted to click on "Me Too". Thank you!
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    @gettps Would you mind posting the link to that report? I'm trying to search for it on EA Answers and I can't find it. I wanted to click on "Me Too". Thank you!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/m-p/8533570#M115107
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    @jessallie Bienchen has a new Mod where sims face each other more when chatting for example. But there might be more Mods out there.
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~