Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Title of the Stuff Pack

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
I was thinking about names for this stuff pack. The pack mainly focuses around crafting, like knitting and pottery.

Which name do you think fits the most?
a256aFi.gif

Title of the Stuff Pack 153 votes

Handcraft Stuff
7%
JaseMoon_WillowEnkiSchmidtjames64468FreezerBunnyCowplantVivi_WillowTreeSimskristaAbmis001PreCiious_000keyAmyAngelusSiberianKing 12 votes
Home Craft Stuff
11%
jayjomeSimburiankeekee53Dreamie209chironxFroiljcp011c2wakeuprositmcevoy1121AllinsimstimeButterishTodiloosmurfy77PatriceSigma1202ImFelixLawCFCrafts 17 votes
Cozy Craft Stuff
66%
jeepjeepcatalexspoom13storyyColorist40Mi9shaoscarAlrynnIsb917BloosmooAuroraBoreallisnolurkSimQueenie9Mariefoxprice83JadedJaneluthienrisingfruitsbasket101loubyloulouRoboSpongieKaeChan2089NkingLustianicia 101 votes
Crafting Stuff
15%
auroraael14aprilroseMeteoraStormshygirlBlossom118taydevKhrisstyneARCTICORNEZenAlchemistInternal_ChaossixdeadqueensEricasFreePlayManakoHimesofasimsimskeletonNaerys97Hyper_KeySims_JunkieclarissaMaliciousCupcake 23 votes

Comments

• ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Crafting Stuff
    Well looking back on the titles we have so far and how simple they are I think it could be Crafting Stuff lol. Hope they come up with a somewhat creative title this time round lol.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I want to see more of where the art style and the assets develop before I decide on what I'd like it to be called.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2019
    Handcraft Stuff
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I kind of don't like any of them.

How about TS4 Knitting Stuff.

Knitting stuff doesn‘t make sense, since there‘s also pottery in this pack.
    latest?cb=20111021063713
    a256aFi.gif
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant As far as I know, pottery isn't confirmed for the pack. Only knitting since it won the gameplay vote.

I think Knitting Stuff makes the most sense as of yet.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I kind of don't like any of them.

How about TS4 Knitting Stuff.

Knitting stuff doesn‘t make sense, since there‘s also pottery in this pack.
    latest?cb=20111021063713

Excuse you? No there isn't. It's just knitting.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    The pack is knitting only so I'd say knitting stuff but i like cozy crafts too
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Some of us would like pottery or another of the original options included in the pack but it's only a maybe at the moment.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Some of us would like pottery or another of the original options included in the pack but it's only a maybe at the moment.

I would love pottery too but I think ea said it was knitting only
    Cozy Craft Stuff

They said they might include another of the options as a gameplay object. It would be amazing if they gave us pottery as well as knitting but I won't hold my breath.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    I wish they would also give us pottery ,_,
    Cozy Craft Stuff

They said they might include another of the options as a gameplay object. It would be amazing if they gave us pottery as well as knitting but I won't hold my breath.

Oh that would be cool. I hope there will be a second game play option then :) I didn't see that part, I just saw the options in the poll itself haha.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    "knitting stuff"
    or "yarn craft stuff" like Simalleyaile suggested
    1. Change the very specific "knitting" theme into a more generic and inclusive "Yarn Crafts" theme. It could then include decor items such as
    macrame hanging plant baskets, crocheted items such as sofa blankets, needle point wall art, wool weaving tapestries etc. All under the same skill, but unlocking different abilities and different products.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    It's too early for me to be settled on a name. Besides, I don't expect to be on the winning side in all of the votes, though I hope that some objects and/or clothes that I like get in. I'd like to see the pack come together in terms of the art style and objects to make a decision.

Yes, I'd be very happy if pottery becomes part of the pack since that was my first choice. I'll take the knitting with it but I have to say that outside of knitted sweaters and blankets, I'm not that familiar with knitting. I haven't really been around yarn. I have no issue with various materials being added to the knitting options. I'd be pleased if this were to become a slightly broader crafts pack or one that adds an aesthetic that I like a lot.

I have mentioned being interested in a cozy pack but I wouldn't think about a name yet. It's still too early for me to know if I'm set on the pack. I'm open to it but I'll need to see how it turns out and whether it appeals to me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    I would keep it simple with Cozy Stuff Pack (without the Craft), but it all depends on the next votes and the overall style of the pack. That's why the vote for the name comes last.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited December 2019

I sure hope not I'd much rather the entire budget of the stuff pack give us knitting that is very detailed with as many things you can knit as possible instead of being split into knitting + pottery neither of them being great.

I'm going with none of the above I want this pack to be Get Elder Stuff or Elder Living.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Same as above, I hope they lean towards more of an “elders” theme, I feel the whole cosy aesthetic has been done a lot in TS4..
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I want to see more of where the art style and the assets develop before I decide on what I'd like it to be called.

I agree.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    I think “Get” is reserved for EPs but “Get Crafty” sounds fun ☺️ “Craft Day” or simply “Crafty Stuff.” Outside of forum dwellers that have followed this whole process, I can’t imagine there’s mass market appeal for a pack with “knitting” in the title.
  • kulpickleskulpickles Posts: 111 Member
    I don't like any of the names either: too blah. :P I wish there would be something else besides knitting. I always equate knitting with my grandmother, rest her soul. I STILL miss her. Sorry, TMI. I wish there would be something else like needlepoint, cross-stitching, or sewing (like in the Sims 2). I miss that.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Give Me Them Yarn SP.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don't like any of those names, sorry
    Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited January 2020
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    I think the title is going to be in the penultimate or last vote, so we won't know the possible options for a while yet.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I was thinking a more obvious one. Like, I dunno, "Knitting Stuff." Or, since we all know that the Granny Chic style is going to win, "Elder Stuff."
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS4 Moldy Oldy Stuff Pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1