Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    edited November 2019
    How have I only just noticed that our sims don't have toasters? also, I would like to be able to place the coffee grinder next to the coffee machine. I mean right next to the coffee machine not on the next counter. why do our appliances take up so much counter space? I would like to see better object size and placement without having to cheat.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    If it hasn't been mentioned already I wouldn't mind pregnant sims having baby showers along with some baby shower games to go along with it.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Please update the Science Lair lot trait to include the Archaeology skill.

I'm going to have to add onto my previous request to also now add Robotics to this. Are these simple additions really that hard to do?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    would it be possible to add female and male budgies in the sims4 of all colors like in this pic with an option of raising baby budgies as well

7ejRaXE.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I would love for sims to be able to sit and/or relax anywhere on the floor. In different positions like sitting on their knees or cross legged.
    Still can't have a proper picnic on the ground under the willow trees. :#
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    please just add Firefighter career as we had in the sims 3.
  • BlueCatsBlueCats Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if this has been said because I am NOT gonna read thru over 70 pages of this, it's not my job. However:

-Please make it so a cat's default posture is tail up. I understand this messes with the raccoon, but that was a weird choice anyway, raccoons should've been an offshoot of small dogs, like foxes, they're not related to felines at all. And I'm sure you can handle it. After playing Sims 4 Cats and Dogs for some time, I couldn't understand what felt weird, and it was my constant expectation to find my cats in a bad mood as a result of their body language. Everything else is kind of amazing. They get the zoomies out of nowhere. They spazz out and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off to some corner of the lot. They freak out about random objects. It's great. But happy cats keep their tails up.

-Heterochromia in human sims would be dope! I use it all the time with my pets, but it happens to people, too. Alternatively, some more eye colors. Until you do that, I'll just use a mod.

-Bring back the pets we had in sims 3? I miss the parrots, I don't understand why they were taken out. And also the horses. Are you gonna make the horses part of a different pack so you can sell us on that?

-A proper Supernatural expansion. 3 had playable werewolves, fairies, vampires, witches, genies, ghosts, and there were unicorns, and of the six types of occult sims, 4 were part of the main expansion. Only two were part of another pack (genies in show time and vampires in late night), but the pack had its own theme and gameplay and the occult sim just felt like a bonus. Now I see Vampires in a game pack and witches, wizards, and warlocks in an expansion, in which fairies make an appearance but not as a type of occult sim. Are you gonna give every single magical creature its own 🐸🐸🐸🐸 game pack? Because that would be sort of cheap. Please don't do that.

-Disabled sims would be cool. Would blindness or deafness be hard to implement? Especially now that Cats and Dogs exists and you could have the dogs play into that as guides. What about neurological stuff like autism or anxiety? Maybe not, huh? Those are difficult to do right. I'd settle for missing limbs. The point is, we now have (arguably) gay and trans and other queer people in the game because they exist in real life. Disabled people also exist in real life. Please don't make it a pack tho, it's rude af to make me pay extra JUST to be represented in the games I play. Either make it an update to the base game (since I know you wouldn't make it an expansion with its own actual gameplay, cause even I don't know how I'd do that), or don't do it.

-This somehow feels like the longest shot but have you ever thought of having 2 different sizes of cat like you have 2 different sizes of dog? Maine Coons and Bengals are, in reality, a fair bit bigger than say, a Singapura or a Munchkin. It really helps add character to things, right now if I select Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 from the Breeds panel it just feels like a really hairy cat. It doesn't feel like a Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 until a vengeful toddler could feasibly ride it into battle. Ya know?
    It's also kinda sad that dogs get so many interactions, like walking and training and tricks, and cats don't. There's no reason for that. There's loads of cats who can learn stuff, and a number of cat breeds you actually NEED to walk. Try keeping a Bengal in the house and never going outside with it. You can't live like that.
    And since we're on the topic of Pets, it would be cool if you could make a business out of breeding them kinda like the vet clinic. Just an idea. I'm actually not attached to this one.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited December 2019
    In my opinion HORSES are a big must have, and should be added for free like the toddlers did. They could be a very welcome Christmas gift.
  • RNFsimsRNFsims Posts: 4 New Member
    I would be happy if you even just took some of the existing clothing/hair/ items from the base pack and added in some extra color options. i think EVERYONE would be happy with that. plus it wouldn't cost us extra money if it was released in a patch. That would make everyone VERY HAPPY!
    thank you team!
  • CeresMoonCeresMoon Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2019
    This mighta been said a couple of times, but since I'm a newbie, I'm saying it once more:
    After purchasing any pack, it would be a real tret to turn off some content off that pack. I'm mostly talking about gameplay machanics. Why? Because I don't need Vampires and I'm not into Harry-Pottering may way through the game. So Vampires and Magic Realm, I totally love to buy it, just for the building and character stuff, but not so much for the mechanics, game changing things, that come with these packs. Even the Seasons pack is scaring the living hell out of me (you gotta know, my lot has got a lot of outside things...so come winter...I don't wanna so no kid just freezing to the monkey rails ... ).
    Long blablabla but here's what I need: After I bought something, give me the ability to choose, which content of the pack I want to have running on my game (build content, character creation contet, gameplay content [let's say gameplay mechanics]). That would be awesome.
    If that's already available, than please ..., but I don't know how to do it...

Removed inappropriate language ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • yyjddgr3yyjddgr3 Posts: 3 New Member
    Why didn't you put the nectar-manufactured content in Sims4? Necktar manufacturing is the driving force behind gardening. By adding contents that are manufactured by necktar, contents related to gardening can be revived and added. Also, I feel very happy when I make a necktar and put it in the storage and watch the price rise as it ages. These are never dry content. The addition of necktar manufacturing alone will bring back many of the users who have left
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited December 2019
    i would love to see more use for Archeology! more specific: a new vacation location bases on Egypt :D maybe the return of AL Simhara? a whole new collection of artefacts like Canopic Jars, pots and the likes and a collection of black/gold statues of the Egyptian Pantheon like the ones in TS 3! and maybe some new cooking recipes and some Al Simhara exclusive fish, fruits, metals and gems? wouldn't mind having mummies around either :p they were fun.

i love the Archeology skill, but outside of El Selvadorada it is utterly useless and i would love to see more use for it :) plus i love egyptian culture and history.

perhaps also add a few native collections of archeology and digsites to the existing worlds like Windenburg (celtic based stuff?), Sulani (polynesian based artifacts) and areas like Forgotten hollow (Celtic as well plus an exclusive vampire artifact collection?)

and as a cherry on the pie: a career as an Archeologist?? with the branches field Archeologist and University professor Archeology?
  • gueinagueina Posts: 281 Member
    I had the City Living pack for a while and just bought the Jungle Adventure pack (because I noticed there were some Latin American themed items) and I just found out that there's ethnic food to be "unlocked" in these packs!

I've always had my sims cook boring foods when this whole time there were *tons* of foods that I'm familiar with in the game, but there were just locked behind some silly mini-quests and "Culture" Skill.

I was born and raised in a very immigrant-popular town, and it seems silly that all these ethnic foods are locked and hidden away. Why can't my sims just automatically be able to cook and eat these foods by virtue of *being* ethnic.

Like seriously why do I have to raise my sims' "Selvadorada Culture" skill just so he can *eat* let alone cook buñuelos? I literally eat those all the time, especially since the holidays are in full swing.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    If we can't have doghouses, could we at least get pet crates for those with C&D or MFPS. It would be nice to have them for pets to have a set place to stay since they don't always use the beds.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    occult_sim__aliens_by_simminglugubrious_ddlufa1-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRsdWZhMS04MzQ5NDYzYy0xNzc1LTQxY2EtYTQwMy1iODY4NTVhNmZjNmIucG5nIiwiaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzE4Iiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uud2F0ZXJtYXJrIl0sIndtayI6eyJwYXRoIjoiXC93bVwvYzYxY2RkZmQtMTM3Mi00ZGZlLWEwMWItMDA0NDY4ZDUyZjM3XC9zaW1taW5nbHVndWJyaW91cy00LnBuZyIsIm9wYWNpdHkiOjk1LCJwcm9wb3J0aW9ucyI6MC40NSwiZ3Jhdml0eSI6ImNlbnRlciJ9fQ.Z5u5HpLZsp65HirsQAyVsnFUdwlH3lZpXAINHNdf5jM

Can you expand the alien occult sims please @EA_Mage
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I want to see my sim to get married to her love of her life Cameron Fletcher and have babies with him. She can't do that now because she is stucked with her roboarm. It disappeared from her inventory so it can't be taken off :( Maybe one day.

Anyway, I would love to have draggable cribs and some kind of a Royal pack that would be "placed" in some neutral-uncertain ages.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Naomi_tanNaomi_tan Posts: 1 New Member
    Erm... Im not allowed to make a new thread so.. I will leave my feedback here. I am playing with a pet lover right now and was trying to get hold of the friend of animals aspiration. I managed to get all the way to stage 4 of it and feel a little uncomfortable. See in order to get the final stage of this aspiration I need to play with 2 different ghost pets. which I think means I need to get pets to die... which.. is kinda cruel.. I would like to request this part removed from the aspiration as its kinda mean to have to murder 2 pets.. sorry if this post is a little dark but so is the subject matter :x
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'd like to start by thanking the team for all the additional color swatches we got for the doors etc. And I'd like to ask if we can expand the color swatch choices for counters, beds (even if just the frames), flooring, windows and furnishings. A lot of things don't (especially objects made of wood or with wooden frames) don't match. I know we probably won't get a color wheel for build and buy items but expanded color choices (especially for wood items. would be much appreciated.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    I'd really like to see more food options for vampires I was thinking Plasma pudding (blood pudding) as a desert for them would be cool! and plasma soup (blood soup, yeah its a real thing ;) ) anyway just my thoughts for Vampires who want to dine out, right now they only have 2 choices in restaurants, plasma fruit salad as food and the plasma Jane to drink, if you add them to the menu yourself.
  • ddreamer2004ddreamer2004 Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm loving the game but there are a few things I would like to see.

1) Being able to control the pets like you can the Sims.
    2) Being able to change the clothes of babies and do more with them in general. Things like go for a walk in a carrier or stroller. Put them in a different bed. Sit down with them. Have the option to take them places with you.
    3) Be able to keep retail stores open when you are not on site.
    4) Being able to have different households on one lot. I built an apartment building and it would be nice to be able to have more families (NPC) than mine in the building. Maybe have it to where each mailbox on an apartment building can have its own household.
    5) Being able to have mixed type lots. Store/Vet, House/Hospital, restaurant/store (Mall), restaurant/apartment, etc.

If some of these things are already available I'm sorry. I don't have the latest EP yet.
  • Lilya_yaLilya_ya Posts: 1 New Member
    Please make a family of magic dwarves as it was in the sims 3.
  • AmtramAmtram Posts: 11 New Member
    I would like to see the holiday banners disappear. Every time there's a patch, inappropriate banners appear on all my lots and can't be removed. I never even put them up deliberately, so I hate to see them appearing arbitrarily, and be stuck with them forever...
  • roundpigeonroundpigeon Posts: 1 New Member
    The color swatch system is really really bad, I'm sorry. If you guys could bring back the color wheel thing from Sims 3, that would massively improve the game. I'm told it would be too laggy, but in that case, maybe you could just make it an option to use the color wheel or something.

Also, why are all the base game clothes so weird? I only have a few expansions and stuff packs, so maybe they fixed this issue later on, but none of the clothes are anything that I could see real people wearing. There's no high waisted jeans or good shirts or anything like that. Every item of clothing looks incredibly awkward, and as cool as CC can be, I would much prefer some nice EA-made clothes.

The routing system for this game works really well for the most part, but I think it would be really cool if you guys included a cheat that makes Sims route to anything perfectly, even if they have to walk through furniture. That would allow people to fix glitches on their own, and also have more variety in building because they're not worried about whether or not their sims can actually access something.

Final complaint - the sizing system for Sims' bodies is so awkward. No matter what I do, whenever I try to shape them, they look weird and skinny and not real. For one thing, there's no average body size, you just jump from super super skinny to really fat at about 3/4 of the weight adjuster bar thing. I don't want to make 500 billion perfect, skinny women. I would really love some variety in body types.

That being said, this is a fun game and I've sunk way too much time into it! Thank you guys! :)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited December 2019
    @UndeadNinjabit Where did you get that graphic for a proposed alien powers menu? I love it!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top