Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Like Killing Sims?

I guess I kill a lot of Sims in the Black Widow Challenge but outside of that I HATE killing Sims!
What about y'all? Do you like killing Sims?
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Do You Like Killing Sims? 408 votes

Of course all the time
10%
bshag4lvjeepjeepcatCamkatWillowG145Misslizardmcorralbarracuda1574Jonathan777FelicityThangwenkayen_keagenrede2scrapFelicity1169drakharisOnverserRedDestiny92ScobreCementColton147147Lissmels 41 votes
Occasionally but usually NPCs
33%
Frn0731GRIMMYIcewolfalan650111SimmervilleTWSimGamer82lisamwittSasquatch7Montrase102SablesashaTheSpotted_CBloosmooStrangerthanThunderbat87GoldenBuffyAnmirlajimbbqIObelleElegantblkchina1Bluelle 135 votes
Only in challenges
6%
GalacticGalsimm621cchant86JeansooluthienrisingRamenDoodlesloubylouloumarcel21NezImanithecatsredAquariusMomKhrisstyneMoonfoxNightcryZenAlchemistpoliceofficerswifeloutredorClarionOfJoySAEldarinHayleeSimsPatch__2008 25 votes
Never I love my Sims too much
44%
CK213OneAdorkableGirlGoldmoldarLoreaKita5399Sara1010PMstybl95HejixLaBlue0314NighteyesstoryyAlexairudolphaColorist40JueJueRainbowSimQueenAllearsNhimSimbekiPlayerSinger2010 181 votes
I cheat so no one dies lol
6%
SimmySimianjoelygirlsims2MeteoraStormKementarifriendlysimmersWyrrenNivyxsekojranaLizzychicagoMissmagoo2AnnLee87cheifeagleeyerjssimChazzzynabob052JPNekoGeniusSimmerGirlsmurfy77sparklilixstxrrysequence 26 votes

Comments

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Other: Occasionally. Period.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Other, it depends on my mood and the save file.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    Other, it depends on my mood and the save file.

I agree. I got mad at some NPCs once for getting in the way of feeding my baby that nearly starved so I locked them on my roof and left them to starve.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Go ahead steal my drink/food order.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Usually Sims that I just don't like. Downloaded a few mods that allow you to kill other Sims just in case I get that university dorm mate who picks fights with everyone. Or neighbors who constantly make noise late at night but then complain about you because you invited your family over and it's 10PM.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Never. I get sad when they just die of old age. Murder is not an option. :D
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Yes, when they annoy me, for example neighbors who complain about my sims literally doing anything at 5 am. I usually use the book of chaos mod for extra fun.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    My answer would be "Other". No, I don't enjoy killing any sims.

When I play, I am kind of an impassive though mostly benevolent "God". Death is a natural part of the game. I don't enjoy it but I usually don't prevent it unless a death interferes with an outcome that I've particularly planned for. Death is basically an inevitable part of life in a generational or legacy approach.

I don't have the urge to see visible death added for townies. I make them over in CAS to be acceptable or they face death by deletion. They could just as easily have moved away though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2019
    I don't really enjoy killing sims, especially not my own. On rare occasions I will kill one of my sims (usually they return as ghosts though) or a NPC if it's part of the story I am playing at the time, but mostly I take good care of them.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2019
    Never killed a sim. Never will. I get too attached to them. The only thing I do for sims I don't like is delete them. And aging off is permanently on.
    It seems strange when people asks for new deaths, but I'm aware there are many different playstyles. :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I can't answer that I love killing my Sims, because I don't, but I also can't answer that I never kill them. :# I play with ageing off, so it's basically up to me when they all die. Sometimes young, sometimes old; all varying causes, just to mix up my storylines. But I try to keep things moving along, so they do have to die at some point, as much as I hate killing them off.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited December 2019
    I tried black widow challenge and I couldn't even think of my Sim marrying premades and then killing them. I thought I'll download some Sims with awful traits for her to marry & kill, but after the third husband's death I gave up. I felt horrible killing them, even if I didn't even like them. I just don't like deaths, not in real life and not in games either.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Only in challenges
    I do this "challenge" everytime I play which is if the sims are on fire and don't put themselves out, I do not interfere.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited December 2019
    Never. I even use the cheat so they can’t get killed.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I have other games if I feel like killing pixel characters and they're much more satisfying.

If a sim dies while I play though, well that's simulated life.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Never haha
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited December 2019
    I kill them if they annoy me. And I'm annoyed easily. But I mostly just go through the households list once a week and delete all the monstrosities the game has spawned. I'm much more likely to actually kill them in game if I'm playing my beloved vamp brothers, as they don't take any plum from anyone.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I wouldn't say never, but yeah, I'm pretty attached to all my sims & have plans for all of them, so I don't want any of them killed at least until they reach adult stage.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    Of course all the time
    *maniacal laughter*
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I've never killed a sim and have no plans to ever do so.
  • quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    I used to do it all the time in Sims 1. Young me thought about how unrealistic it is to have a neighbourhood without a cemetery…so I made my own in the biggest lot in the neighbourhood. I would move in families of eight and dispatch them as quickly as possible. I would also plant the flowers and NOT water them so they would dry out and add to the spooky aesthetic, and I love the creepy dead trees that came with Makin’ Magic.

I am a changed person in Sims 4, I swear.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Not at all. However, I'll punch people in GTAV all day long.. :lol:
  • AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    Only in challenges
    I rarely kill my sims. Usually it's some random situation that leads to "let's see what happens." In which case, I usually save, go ahead and kill just to see what (laughing to death, embarrassment, angry, etc.) looks like just so I can say I tried it, and then I revert back to my save and continue as though nothing ever happened.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2019
    Of course all the time
    Yes very much so. Every Sims game I look for new ways to kill Sims. It is so much more therapeutic harming Sims than it is real people. I do it as a way to deal with chronic pain and fire is my favorite method usually except Sims 3 jellybean tree death was very fun too. Killing Sims in the Sims 4 is really child friendly compared to some of the more dangerous mods out there which I don't use. I am really into murder mystery books, so gore never appeals to me but the whole problem solving thing of how someone dies in a fictional story is I think why I enjoy it so much in all the Sims and side games. I admit I don't like killing kids Sims which is my limit or animals. But if intentional deaths happen it is with YA/Adult Sims since they tend to take over the Sims world anyways, so easily replaceable.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller