Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    @coco -I saw the video footage online through the Youtube Channel provided through my cable TV package and the pyroclastic flow coming down the side of that mountain was terrifying as well as the knowledge that there were people on that beach just as the mountain exploded.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @karritz Actually now that I think of it, maybe a week or so ago my options file did reset itself after an unexpected update. Maybe this is what happened to you too. I didn't have a backup copy so I had to reset all the settings again. I made a copy after that happened so I wouldn't have to do it again.
    @Nikkei_Simmer It's terrible isn't it. I keep reading updates and a couple people have been found thankfully. Just recently it was reported that a mother and daughter were found deceased. The girl was only 20. There's a family from my city that went missing. The mother was found in hospital with critical burns but the father and daughter are still missing. She's only 15. From what I've read there's also a 5 year old boy missing. It's so overwhelmingly sad :disappointed:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited December 2019
    @GraceyManor

Thanks, the house is from TSR.

@coco

Thanks, I deleted the one that did not load for you., it was loading for me though but it was not a
    very important photo hehe.
    The sweaters and patterns are from TSR. I get most stuff from there, mod the sims, Lana or Emily cc finds
    or Pinterest, sometimes I just do a google search.
    Oh such terrifying things to read about its just awful.

@emorrill

I saw your comments in your thread.

@Nikkei_Simmer

How do you make it explosive like that, it looks impressive
    on the screenshots.

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy hi :smiley:

@coco Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments on my update. :smiley: I'm anxious to play more in the story, but things have been busy lately. I played a bit last evening.
    I saw your gifts in the gift giving thread and you did a great job! I love seeing all the gifts and would love to participate, but, when I did have the time I realized I had too much cc in my game and not enough room on my puter to make a separate folder. I've since made room, but, don't have the time with two jobs.
    I will be happy to learn about the reason he is acting so strange as I am sure Catarina will be.
    Ha! Jake is still a jer..k! Silly girl to waste a minute of your time even thinking he might have changed! Lol at the text he sent. I think it should have been the other way around. Girl has got to get some self esteem!
    Tom just waltzes right in her house! Sheesh, the guys in your story! Bad manners. A delicious meal can ease the rudeness! :lol:
    Sweet evening. Gosh Tom, when is the time gonna be right?
    Hot kiss!
    Things seem to be slowing down on the forums altogether. :cry:

@Sleepstar That's great you were able to go back in your game and play!

@Puddinroy Thanks! I saw your gifts in the gift giving section and you did a fun job with them. That dog is soooo cute and the arcade looks like a blast to hangout in.

@lisasc360 That travel easel looks cool. I'm definitely putting that on my cc list since it is usable!

@Silverofdreams30 Audra looks beautiful in her dress. (I have that one in my game, but not used it with anyone yet)
    Ty looks so handsome and wow...awesome kisses!
    The Christmas living room looks fun!
    Yes! Good morning handsome Ty!! :love:

@Karritz Thanks for the explanation. Hopefully all will go well when the update hits me, but I do keep copies of the ini files in a folder on my desktop since I have different ones for each of my stories and I update them just before I move to another story just in case I changed something. I also keep separate import files for SP and my other adjustments for Nraas, but those are stored in the library. I need to delete some of the old ones though as my library is getting to darn big!

@coco Yay! I'm happy I guessed correctly! She really is quite beautiful.
    I saw your comment to Nikkei. It really is a tragedy and that it erupted without warning to get the people to safety. I've been praying for the survivors and families of those that did not.
    Thanks for the comments! :smiley: The hair looked better in the previous pic I took, but, they were not close together in it so I wanted to use the one closer together. I guess I should learn how to photo shop my pics, but don't have time right now. Her hair looks fine in this picture too. The teens are Josef and Jillian all grown up. :wink:
    Josef is at the cake and Jillian is in the green dress to the side and behind him.
    49151702313_8e7515bc08_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    My Sims are nervous today! :no_mouth:

78367829_10156800509546497_5326075036941942784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=0OPRMSVYaxcAQlTSetUmqaZdVwkkdb3ATMXLI6Du3LgArKRcMICrHKUuQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=3efc791bb9d45df1bef22612aee815ea&oe=5E7340F5

79372386_10156800509691497_6772053455918858240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=K0DW_tdtG2IAQnspB4-g4h-WrKFDTs2EdHx0eGag0sK6yXgcXHaB6cPPw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=dbe78b070cba6e6e77eff1617e28f0f2&oe=5E705863

78912340_10156800509786497_4709721301248376832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=v6kHFKP_e_QAQnoTmLb-_VSdITGjEGLDuQnqk0Mnhrk3u9xUixiGMSBtg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=63ea557364917b262614852e88932816&oe=5E72816C

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I'm back, with an update. So, what's been going on with Rachel Applebee and Drake and Iris Furystrykar? Well, first, a quick screenshot to get rid of the notification that appears:
    Screenshot-1162.jpg

And I'm going to use the same format as I do with my TS4 posts. Like this!
    Tales of the Forest Book 7, The Frozen Lake
    Rachel Applebee started working on Tales of the Forest: The Frozen Lake. This was her 7th book:
    Screenshot-1164.jpg
    Screenshot-1174.jpg
    A few sim hours later, Rachel was done!
    Screenshot-1268.jpg
    Afterwards, she checked the weather forecast. 'Raining. Again' Rachel thought.
    Drake and Iris's gaming session, and breaking stone
    Drake and Iris teleported into the Arcade room above the garage, and played on one of the arcade tables:
    Screenshot-1285.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel teleported into the crafts room, and started to carve something in stone:
    Screenshot-1301.jpg
    Downstairs, Drake and Iris were really enjoying themselves:
    Screenshot-1307.jpg
    And then Drake played on an arcade machine:
    Screenshot-1318.jpg
    Rachel was still carving:
    Screenshot-1358.jpg
    She found a metal in the stone and smelted it:
    Screenshot-1359.jpg
    Tending to the plants
    Rachel's next job was to tend to her plants:
    Screenshot-1365.jpg
    Screenshot-1368.jpg
    Screenshot-1371.jpg
    Screenshot-1373.jpg
    Screenshot-1376.jpg
    Metalwork, and invention fail
    Rachel then grabbed some scrap from the invention table and set to work:
    Screenshot-1384.jpg
    Drake joined her, using the inventing table:
    Screenshot-1406.jpg
    Screenshot-1435.jpg
    Things were about to go awry:
    Screenshot-1437.jpg
    This is why children shouldn't be allowed near the inventing table:
    Screenshot-1438.jpg
    Drake has the immune to fire hidden trait, as does Iris. Rachel stopped what she was doing:
    Screenshot-1440.jpg
    'I got this, Drake!' Rachel said, aiming the fire extinguisher at Drake:
    Screenshot-1443.jpg
    Screenshot-1446.jpg
    'Note to self, invent fireproof dresses' Drake said, singed:
    Screenshot-1448.jpg
    Screenshot-1450.jpg
    'I really don't get why we can use the inventing table' Drake said, after changing:
    Screenshot-1453.jpg
    Rachel nodded in agreement and continued with her metalwork:
    Screenshot-1466.jpg
    It was finally done. Rachel had crafted a chair:
    Screenshot-1490.jpg
    She sold it and teleported outside, grabbing the mail:
    Screenshot-1494.jpg
    A copy of her new book was amongst the mail.
    Affection time!
    Rachel then teleported into her bedroom and sat at the mirror, and applied her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick. Drake watched as usual:
    Screenshot-1508.jpg
    She then gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-1542.jpg
    And then Rachel blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-1670.jpg
    Screenshot-1671.jpg
    Screenshot-1731.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big, bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thanks for putting the fire out, mummy, and thank you for the lipstick smooches!' Drake said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'Awwww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable son!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-1722.jpg
    Screenshot-1723.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-1740.jpg
    Affection time, sister edition!
    Later on, Drake was in the hallway. Iris walked over like a princess:
    Screenshot-1760.jpg
    Screenshot-1761.jpg
    Iris then glomped Drake, giving him several smooches on his cheek:
    Screenshot-1792.jpg
    Screenshot-1794.jpg
    'I love you, bro!' Iris said, looking fondly at Drake. 'I love you too, sis!' Drake replied, cheerfully.

@Puddinroy
    Hello!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Under the weather; fighting yet another recurrent throat infection; will resume commenting again tomorrow, hopefully when I don’t feel like there’s been bundles of cotton shoved up my nasal passages and into my cranial orifice. Evidently there’s a sign up there: Gone on vacation - Let me know when you’re healthy again.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

Thank you for the comments.
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Slow, slow loads. It took like 4-6 hours to load the vacation destination. I tried to save, but I got a stupid Error 12 yet again :( . I just wanna play my game.....

How do you lessen your load times?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    Slow, slow loads. It took like 4-6 hours to load the vacation destination. I tried to save, but I got a stupid Error 12 yet again :( . I just wanna play my game.....

I reduced my load times by removing stuff from my Sims 3 folder. I took out some CC from my mids folder, moved most of my saves to another drive, reduced the number of library irems. Increased the amount of free space on the drive that has the game on i t.

Have you added any new cc or mods lately?

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

Day 11 of the advent calendar consist of a mini-market wrapped gift box which can be found in the sculptures tab, the mini-market doll house, toy tomato and toy apple which all can be found in the kids toy tab... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    rSd4lrg.jpg

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 That travel easel looks cool. I'm definitely putting that on my cc list since it is usable!
    It sure does. Once I had my SS finish her painting and I took that picture, I added the easel to her inventory and placed the other items in the family inventory... :)
  • Emma_ValentineEmma_Valentine Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2019
    I had never really used this table in my dance venues before so I had never seen a Sim do this!! Got a snap of a Sim dancing on top of the table at a party. Site won't let me post the pic. Here's the link.

https://imgur.com/a/ZLhZKZe
    Karritz wrote: »

I reduced my load times by removing stuff from my Sims 3 folder. I took out some CC from my mids folder, moved most of my saves to another drive, reduced the number of library items. Increased the amount of free space on the drive that has the game on i t.

Have you added any new cc or mods lately?

I recently added some Flamenco poses for my vacation game?
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Emma_Valentine LOL your pics are fantastic.

@ilikethesims30 I highly doubt you have enough CC to warrant several hour load times. I have nearly 20 GBs and my loading time is maybe 10 mins at the worst. And that's only on super large worlds.
    A few things come to mind on how to fix this:

1. In the DCBackup folder in the TS3 user files, are there any items other than ccmerged? If so, delete everything but ccmerged as it is not needed once the stuff is installed.

2. As @Karritz noted, it is generally a good idea to help game performance by reducing the number of items in your Library, Saves, and even Saved Sims folder. I usually move these to my external hard drive if they begin to get too large.

3. I saw in your other thread that you are trying to load into custom worlds. I've found that some of these, while lovely, are just too much for the actual game. For example, I can't play in Tokyoko City without getting Error 12s any time I try to save. To test, try to send your sims to one of the EA vacation destinations. If it loads, we know it was likely the custom world(s). If it doesn't, then we'll just have to keep troubleshooting.

4. How large is the saved game you're playing? If my saved games get to 150 to 200+ MBs, I either use NRAAS Porter and move the family to a new, fresh save, or I clean up the unnecessary files. There are tutorials for both of these online if it comes to this point.

Post edited by Emily4331 on
    edited December 2019
    @Emily4331 :
      1. My save is 2.10 gbs.
      2. Only ccmerged is in my DCBackup folder.
      3. I just deleted some stuff for the Library.
      4. I have a bunch of old Saves...just in case. I guess now it's "in case".
      5. Poses are 91.5 MBs.
      6. Mods total are 5.08 gbs, less than I thought.
      7. I tried sending my Sims on vacation this morning to Les Champs. And still got an Error 12.
      8.I'm dreading starting over. I'd rather just dig up an old save.
      9. 140 MBs worth of Saved Sims.
    1. Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
      @ilikethesims30 Whoops, you're right. ccmerged is in DCBackup. Sorry about that. Is that a typo? Is your saved game 2.10 GBs? If so, that is gigantic.
    2. ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
      Emily4331 wrote: »
      @ilikethesims30 Whoops, you're right. ccmerged is in DCBackup. Sorry about that. Is that a typo? Is your saved game 2.10 GBs? If so, that is gigantic.

Yep. My SimMeapolis Sims have been with me for over 2 years, maybe 3.
    3. SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
      Played on my Smith Family, and it was Graduation for the Triplets. They left for Graduation at eleven in the morning and they didn't get inside the City Hall until half past seven at night. Canute was voted "Most Likely to be a Sports Star" while his sister Cosima was voted "Most Likely to achieve her Lifetime Wish". Marius, the other Triplet, was voted "Most Likely to Burn His Own House Down" due to his hidden Pyromaniac Trait. Then the family went to the Diner for something to eat before heading home and going to bed. But this Save is starting to lag, however I am starting to give the Triplets their Lifetime Rewards. Hopefully the next time I play I will save the Triplets to the Library.
      Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    4. KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
      edited December 2019
      Emily4331 wrote: »

Yep. My SimMeapolis Sims have been with me for over 2 years, maybe 3.

My big game saves folder is 1.6 GB. I've been playing that game since at least 2012. But not all of that time. I currently have over 800 played sims in the game. They are spread across about 20 worlds. The only relevant file size here is the size of the files for the actual world you are playing in as only that world gets loaded. I have the game on an SSD drive. It loads in a few minutes - haven't timed it but probably less than 5 minutes. But that also depends on the world they are in. And the travel time to another world depends on the world they are going to.

I recently spent a couple of days adding a couple of extra worlds and moving excess sims from some of the worlds that take longer to load and tend to require lower graphics settings to play and also are likely to give me error 12. I haven't totally completed this process yet but have now managed to make those previously over populated worlds more playable.

EDIT: This particular game is used for two of my on going video stories - The McFluff Story and Oscar's Childhood (now The Adventures of Oscar, Eric and Susanne since Oscar aged up to teen in the last episode).

Another EDIT: I can not play for long in some player made worlds. Also have big issues with any world in which I've added multiple additional lots. Also I find large basement gardens cause Error 12 eventually. Large gardens in general are an issue so I'm trying to control myself to having less growing harvestables in each world.

Another thing that causes massive lag is excessive numbers of plants from Build Mode as they blow in the wind and that makes the computer have to recalculate that instead of getting the sims to do things.
    5. ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
      edited December 2019
      @Emily4331 & @Karritz : I have to choose which save to play and which town. This is hard as hell....

Which game size is ideal? Under 2 gigabytes?
    6. KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
      edited December 2019
      @Emily4331 & @Karritz : I have to choose which save to play and which town. This is hard as hell....

Which game size is ideal? Under 2 gigabytes?

I have no idea as I've never thought of that before.

If it were me, I'd write a list of all the problem worlds in the save. Then if there are any sims you want to keep in them try to move them out to another smaller world. Then remove the problem worlds from the game. I only suggest that because that's what I'm doing and it takes days, maybe weeks, to achieve. I already have stopped using AlpineCounty as it is too resource hungry and becomes unplayable very fast.
    7. Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
      @ilikethesims30 I'm not sure, honestly. I usually use NRAAS Porter to move them at around the 300 MB mark since that seems like when I get Error 12s (albeit infrequently. Still greater than zero :lol: ). But since you and Karritz have been playing these saves for a long time at way over 300 MB, it makes me think you can push them a bit further than I usually do.

I would test how decreasing the size affects the performance. Backup your saved game just in case before you do this so that you have an original version to go back to in case this doesn't go as planned. It's not like that is a huge likelihood, but Murphy's Law and all that.

First, try cleaning out unnecessary files using S3PE:
      https://www.nraas.net/community/How-to-use-S3PE-to-clean-up-your-save-game

If that doesn't work, move your family and any families in town you want to keep their relationship with using NRAAS Porter:
      https://www.nraas.net/community/Picture-Tutorial-Porter-For-Beginners
    8. lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
      So while I was studying, I had the Sim God go and see what Brian Petersen was up to just because I was curious. So when the Sim God got to the house the Brian is staying in, she saw Ye Gangnam standing outside of his house watching Brian standing on the front porch. Now I can see why she is so interested in him as she is a vampire and she wants him all to herself.
      rz5aZZal.jpg
      SnSr2Sol.jpg

After I got done studying, I got a phone call from a classmate that wanted to talk for a few minutes, so I talked to them before heading on outside to do some outdoor activities before my next class starts... :)
      desGF8pl.jpg

I decided that I wanted to use the trampoline for a little bit... :)
      c9oDLBel.jpg
      mlc8nmhl.jpg

Then it was to class as I had to go to the lecture hall today. Boy does everyone look happy to be there today!... :/
      6z56h4il.jpg
      b7gohd9l.jpg

This was the notes that we were writing down today from the board like we can really see all of that small handwriting from where we're sitting at... :s
      opqBaKel.jpg

Now how can we ask any questions about the lesson today when we don't even have a teacher in there teaching us the lesson that's on the board?... :o
      W59e9eEl.jpg

More notes for us to write down even though I can't see the board to clearly from where I am sitting at... :s
      XCyI8dkl.jpg

So it looks like Brian was able to leave his house without being a meal to Ye Gangnam.
      ecOwB9rl.jpg

I had gotten a phone call right after the lecture ended but it was just a junk call, so I hung up on the caller.
      k5N2HHhl.jpg

Once I left the building, I decided to go over to the lake and collect some seeds and rocks so that I could take them home with me so that I can plant the seeds in my garden... :)
      OoZ0wCGl.jpg

After I was done with my collecting, I was hungry so I went to the burger joint and had my dinner inside of the diner... :)
      FgWeB41l.jpg

When I got eating, I came outside and listened to a joke that my classmate wanted to tell me... :)
      265wh3Ol.jpg

I then decided to give Donny a call to see how things are going at home... :)
      Donny: Hello Lisa!
      SS: Hello Donny! How are you doing today?
      Donny: I'm doing fine now that I'm talking to you. I miss Lisa and I can't wait until you come home... <3
      SS: That's good. And I miss you as well and I can't wait to come home to you and Nathan... <3
      Donny: So what are you doing now?
      SS: I just got done eating a burger at the burger joint here. But before that I went out collecting rocks and some seeds so that I can plant the seeds for my garden... :)
      Donny: I can't wait to see what will be in our garden once you get it planted... :)
      SS: Well I can tell that it would be some yummy, delicious fruits and vegetables... ;)
      Donny: Well I can't for all of that delicious food then... :)
      SS: Well I'm going to go now so that I can head on back to my dorm as it's was a boring day in my lecture class but I did learn a lot while I was there... :)
      Donny: Well that's the main is that you're learning things in your class no matter how exciting or boring the class is. Okay I will talk to you later. Both Nathan and I love you and miss you very much... <3
      SS: I love and miss you and Nathan very much as well. Give Nathan a Kiss for me tonight... <3
      Donny: I will. Talk to you later!
      HkMMEk9l.jpg
      xVDojYQl.jpg

Once I got back to my dorm and I heard that the dishwasher was broken, I was going to call the repair person but decided that it was too later for them to come out.
      ODK3qRVl.jpg

After putting my phone away, I went and pulled out my brand new art easel that I got from ATS3 and did a small painting that was worth 617 simoleons while one of my dorm mates watched on.
      nzghg3tl.jpg
      copKF44l.jpg

After replacing the dishwasher and mopping up the water puddle, I cleaned the sink and then made it so that it self cleans since my dorm mates are a bunch of slobs.
      KUPDl0Il.jpg
    9. lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
      After I got done cleaning and upgrading the sink, I went upstairs and changed into some different clothes as the clothes that I had one got all soaking wet and dirty.
      10RP7ldl.jpg

Since I had still had some time before my next class was to start on Thursday, I went out across the sidewalk to where the science machine is and started a sidewalk mural as I had an assignment to find a spot around town to paint one... :) I got paid 1000 simoleons for completing my job for it... :)
      FDo5o41l.jpg
      m9sZJK3l.jpg

I had to get to class as soon I was done with my mural. I passed by Eddy coming out of the building as I was going in. It looks like he will be graduating after this semester... :)
      D3jqdCHl.jpg

I had also passed my Jeffery Dean in the hallway as he was on his way out... :)
      uupmnJ0l.jpg

While I was in class, the Sim God went exploring around town and saw this image on the outside of the bathroom located in the park across the street from the building that I am in... :)
      pUzSO54l.jpg

Once I was finished with my class for the day, I went around again collecting seeds and harvesting some plants today... :)
      svA443al.jpg
      da9ozQwl.jpg

I then went back to the building that my class was in today and took out my art easel and started to do a painting of the weather totem... :)
      1wdhRwvl.jpg

Brian Petersen just got done with his class for the day as well as was standing around talking to his classmates... :)
      lmHnZSWl.jpg

But then Ye Gangnam came up to him and enticed him so that she can bite his neck and drink some blood from him... :#
      WMBcRvkl.jpg
      uFf8ykxl.jpg

While I was doing my painting, I got a phone call from a guy who wanted to ask me out on a date but I turned him down.
      G2Um9NDl.jpg

After I was done with my painting and had packed up my easel, I went over to the bench to sit down but that didn't last for very long as I had gotten another phone call from another guy asking me out on a date which I had also turned down as well.
      TelJRhMl.jpg

Then I got a call from a classmate that wanted to talk for a few minutes, so I talked to them for a little bit... :)
      XIFtAb0l.jpg

Then I went to Ye Gangnam so that I could use the voodoo doll on her... >:)
      5aLauN9l.jpg

So I pulled out the doll and did the binding spell on her and now she is bind to the doll... >:)
      QrpwVttl.jpg

I then use the doll to curse her with... >:)
      ZrxyBI8l.jpg
      PhsBh6al.jpg

And now she is a zombie... >:)
      NyrqJKRl.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file
    Return to top