Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Nushnushganay oh yeah. Especially since I replaced Ambitious with Romantic on mine XD Mind you, in my game he's pretty devoted to Johnny? Really early on, he did get a whim to flirt with my main Jamie (while on a date with Johnny, too), but both he and Johnny now have a casual thing with Jamie and that seems to have satisfied him. ...Of course, I am planning on him falling for Morgyn too, so XD

(And heh, regarding the censorship, it once censored 'bea chy'. As in, pertaining to the beach. As in, 'Lucc performs bright, bea chy indie music'. It can be... a bit excessive!)

Poor Caleb and Morgan (and Gaston) :( Oh jeez, Morgan, if this is another impulsive decision, it's a rather permanent one!

@Keidra Caleb and Morgyn sort of feeling things out is precious. A lovely wedding! Man, Lilith and her fitness obsession, do you know how often I'm trying to do something in-game and she's just like 'k workout now'? XD Magical Caleb! Aww, and lovely photos on the mantle!

@AngeliqueAdelaide that's fair. She might grow out of it with proper guidance, maybe? (And re: Caleb, BOY HOWDY does he love that bar! Interestingly, Raylan has the same fixation, despite not having the Foodie or Materialistic traits!)

@Morkovka Ezra and Bianca are very sweet together! I hope their first kiss is lovely.

@DarkAngel1994 Jonathan is very pretty! My Morgyn (they'd be classmates!) wants to know if he wants to go clothes shopping later ;D
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Leaving plenty of likes and awesomes :)
    @steamvarius -I know! The monuments are constantly getting yarnbombed and toilet papered. Its a bit excessive lol. Yes Vlad has definitely been trying to fit in:) I’ve had a hoot playing him lol! I enjoyed Roddy and Shine’s trip to Selvadorada and their welcome home!
    @keidra -OOH! I would love to check out that mod! Some of the paintings in the game are a little underwhelming. I so enjoyed watching Damien and Cassandra’s romance and relationship blossom. They are well suited for one another:) Cograts on their engagement and pregnancy!
    @doloresgrey -Yes Vlad and Jules make for a weird couple but I’m kind of shipping them now. Vlad is a nerdy student! He’s good about doing his homework.
    @angeliqueadelaide -I miss your Antoinette! I can’t wait to see how they are doing. I like your backstory for the Vatores and Anastasia.
    @darkangel1994 -I’m glad Duchess came back home! Did she come home plus 1? Everytime one of my pets comes back their pregnant/caused a pregnancy lol.
    @ryttu3k -Thanks for liking Vlad and Jules! I think he’s thinking of turning her…
    I so enjoyed Caleb channel his vampire powers. Angry squeaking!! XD
    @simmelina1 -Oh wow! Does Nina have the evil trait? It seems like she was pretty happy about seeing that death!
    @hillybeth -
    @kotekya -Peter aged up into a very handsome teenager! Is Steve his biological father? I can’t remember.
    @nindigo -I’m glad Don will be able to bring his wife back! I love the idea of snowflake day? Do you have any activities associated with it?
    @becka28 -Yes! Vlad would be helpless without his pipe organ lol! He stuffed it into the closet space. Everytime he starts playing it, his dorm mate crowd around him lol
    It looks like Diego really likes his bike! I definitely like Kendrick for Jade! She deserves a great guy after all she has been through.
    That last pic of Bjorn and Jessica at the bonfire. Wow. He has so many secrets he’s hiding from her.
    WOW! I just read your latest update! I can’t believe Bjorn is dead! Was not expecting that at all!! That was so shocking! Poor Jessica! I hope you she can come to terms with his death. I am not looking forward to her finding out about his double life. I’m sorry you lost him! Its always sad to lose a sim you’ve played for so long when its not on your terms. Will Jessica try and bring him back from the grave? Maybe as a ghost? She might get more closure that way
    @doodlydoofus -Congrats to Luna on graduating!! Sonya’s kill count is on the rise lol! I had to laugh at all the old urns out on the curb thru the window lol! It was fun reading the wedding update! XD
    @afai1261 -I like your Jacoby! He’s such a cool looking sim. It looks like he’s really enjoying university life:)
    @morkovka -Thanks for liking Vlad!
    Oh I so loved how Wanda rescued Vlad Jr! That was awesome! Your Vlad looks so cool. Seems like he has the perfect heir in Stefania! Good to see Simeon! Ivy’s kids aged up nicely! Looks like Ezra has his hands full his new proteges :)
    @deafsimmer -Oh wow! The update where Jarvis breaks Aria out! I hope they can make their escape to Brindleton Bay safely!
    @reddestiny92 -Is Andrew going to launch a rescue of Bella? I can’t wait to see what happens!
    @ellupelluellu -Poor Jacques! Not really. I can’t stand Jacques lol. It looks like Ted has been really busy! XD So many toddlers. Then when he the smooch fest with Alice right in front of her husband and ex! He certainly gets a lot of visitors of the fanged variety! :)
    @alwaysasking -Ugh Thorne is such a jerk! I can’t believe he gets so much joy from manipulating people.
    I hope you are feeling better!
    @nushnushganay -Oh that update with Morgan. I am so glad they got to her in time. Poor Caleb:(
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @sarabeth2984
    I use specifically this one, if you wanted the link c: There are a lot of artworks from pop culture, like bunches of Disney, Marvel/DC, Dr. Who, Firefly, uhm, Game of Thrones, Studio Ghibli, and whatnot. Some of the better artworks from the game itself are kept, just usually it's changed where they are. Definitely one of my favoured mods, especially since painting is my go-to for quick money making. xD Except now I hate to sell some of them cause they're so pretty xDD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Hope everyone is having a nice start to December!
    Here’s my latest gameplay. I got a little burned out with university so I decided to hang out with two of my favorite families for a couple of sim days: Simeon Silversweater’s family and Griffin Morecombe’s clan:)
    Simeon’s wife Rachel and Griffin’s wife Agnes are cousins. Both ladies used to spend summers together when growing up. Rachel is actually the oldest of a set of triplet sisters but they aren’t as close.
    Rachel decides she needs to visit her sisters. She drags Simeon and their kids, Lucas (Simeon’s orphaned nephew) and their son Kirk
    First stop! They visit Rachel’s youngest triplet sister Rebecca and her husband Barnaby Morecombe (Griffin’s younger halfbrother) They live in San Myshuno. Rebecca is a trendsetter/sylist and Barnaby works in the tech guru career.
    gSdJV20.png
    They have a ridiculously adorable daughter named Natalie. She was very shy though and didn’t want to talk
    yH6tMIA.png
    Kirk decides to talk to Lucas instead
    GzlOQYJ.png
    Next stop the park! Simeon and Rachel play pirates/space adventure with Kirk
    mUEiuIT.png
    NRuatUF.png
    They head to Oasis Springs to hang out with the middle triplet sister, Rose-Marie and her husband Clint Fontenot.
    Rachel talks with her sister. Simeon is all about the hugs. Kirk is a constantly asking for them
    z7E5OxF.png
    Rose-Marie is a botanist and her husband is a Space Ranger. He’s also an alien. He was also my last save’s Pollination Technician! He got Rose-Marie pregnant via abduction (I have it set via MCC so female sim are impregnated rather than males). They later met again and it was love at first sight. His alien form looks just like his disguise, except he’s a bright blue with pointed ears. They have two kids, Gage and toddler Grace.
    Vl0Lkh2.png
    Lucas was so happy to meet a new friend in Gage. Gage also loves the outdoors.
    K2TxffR.png
    Clint was a little skeptical with his brother-in-law’s choice in career. “You’re a wizard?”
    pLYs8re.png
    Yup! Lemme conjure up some hot dogs!
    9YBMZPb.png
    Plum! Magic is real! (Clint is constantly cussing lol)
    g6dk0xt.png
    They enjoyed the hot dogs
    2fCfswF.png
    They hed back home
    Agnes is an only child and both ladies consider themselves as “sisters.” They’re also neighbors so they get to visit often! Griffin and Simeon of course are dragged along and are now best buds too. Great Uncle/Grandpa Neil came over to take care of the toddlers Kirk and Marla as well as the family pets.
    It was time for the annual camping trip. :D
    Simeon and Rachel are totally excited. I just love them as a couple
    pXr3xXZ.png
    Simeon’s nephew Lucas is too!
    Xgdw6Xn.png
    Agnes Morecombe is very outdoorsy just like Rachel and is totally stoked to be here.
    JRnvyDA.png
    Her husband Griffin and their kids Lisette and Skyler were less then thrilled. They were homesick
    Jqtcp7a.png
    zhGNuq2.png
    Griffin has the home turf trait so he gets sad whenever he’s away from Windenberg. His daughter Lisette inherited that same trait.
    bk4bsCb.png
    Lucas managed to cheer up Lisette and Skyler
    JHfD9Gx.png
    Time to set up camp. Simeon tries to help by starting the campfire
    SfxwdtA.png
    Yeah not so much
    efuz1ss.png
    Better leave setting up the camp to the pros Simen
    Much better
    9rP3lOT.png
    The adults spend time by tossing horseshoes, the kids finish their homework and cloudgazing
    h6fBBpE.png
    I have no idea what Simeon was talking about but the facial expression was comical
    Dm9rVvX.png
    F0XnuPK.png
    Simeon helps Lucas with homework
    xMH2xSI.png
    Some cloud gazing
    5ZkNk00.png
    Griffin enters dad mode and starts dealing out random hugs and listens to questions from all the kids
    YsySmwa.png
    nY99EDJ.png
    6PKMoef.png
    Simeon asks Rachel to a friendly duel
    zyyQ8km.png
    She actually won this time! She’s never beat Simeon! Not even Morgyn has beat Simeon!
    oV0QfKq.png
    VLxD7h5.png
    The crew head up to Granite Falls National Park and go hiking
    1TKRuXn.png
    Lucas, Lisette, and Skyler get separated from the main group.
    OOiY7uw.png
    hLxdRrF.png
    All the kids are in the scouts. They spend some time collecting insects and rocks
    oXh79Gj.png
    3Q3R7vE.png
    Lucas spots this weird opening in the brambles.
    9IVJyp8.png
    Seems legit
    jZ6Dj8c.png
    Lucas and Lisette decide to check it out
    SZFb7YL.png
    8GnUU6h.png
    Skyler follows.
    They find themselves in the deep woods!
    X8KXIlE.png
    The kids spend time exploring!
    Mtsi5Nk.png
    Lisette finds some Luna moths
    08FhzHQ.png
    4ku2qet.png
    At this point the kids are covered in fireleaf and are itchy and have burning rashes. They are also tired, hungry, and have to go to the bathroom. The sun was starting to set and they were getting nervous.
    pHsQaDB.png
    Fortunately Griffin and Simeon had tracked them down from the sky (Simeon flies on his rocket broom and Griffin flies as a bat)
    7Jx7ku9.png
    They gather the kids up and head back
    They get back and Agnes was making steaks!
    dd9D0kR.png
    Settling in for the evening
    The kids make a pit stop
    GzKN8CY.png
    Griffin starts up the campfire. Its fall and it was getting a little chilly
    BbgkfO2.png
    Toasty
    7ha6ikA.png
    Time to eat! Agnes stopped making steaks so I had her do a soup or something,
    3WSo06o.png
    t3BqssN.png
    Dinner was over and it was time to roast marshmallows! Rachel plays a few camp songs
    zYHzHWK.png
    jGPxB8u.png
    Time for a ghost story around the campfire. Griffin is really good at telling ghost stories
    uAbiDX2.png
    Time for bed
    Simeon puts out the campfire
    cetSWJG.png
    A ghost shows up and haunts the camp shower! Lol
    x6EqfOd.png
    Time to get ready for bed. Lisette and Skyler play with their toys
    UiHdY6Z.png
    Lucas plays in the tent
    7kfM9IN.png
    He later finds some lightning bugs!
    s23rXnW.png
    SupR0RM.png
    They finally get to sleep
    0VLg4CW.png
    The bears were out and about as well
    4hFFxx9.png
    The next morning rolls around. They had 2 days left but it was cold and raining and Griffin and Simeon both got really sick. The kids were covered in fireleaf rash and miserable so Agnes and Rachel decide to pack everyone up and head back home
    6oXc3mS.png
    iBlXr2t.png
    Glad to be back home!
    ZTYqvsv.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    So it's been a bit since Bruce and Ariel have been part of the story, let's go over to Sulani and see how those two are doing!

Ariel: "WHY?! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST GONE TO THE DOCTOR?!"
    WyXfT68.png
    Grim: "Yeesh, now here's a person I never wanted to reap. But alas, that's the job."
    nya7Ffo.png
    Meanwhile back at home, Julia and Luna are busy doing their daily tasks for work.
    O6vbyJb.png
    Luna: "Wait, I just read on the Daily Bugle that my dad just died."
    rpT7IYe.png
    Luna: "What the hell, why am I just hearing about this now?!"
    vb0fjHw.png
    Looked out the window and noticed Sonya walking past their apartment, even SHE'S sad!
    mRG6l8Q.png
    Oh and then Becca just kind of broke into the house all like "Ey yooooooo"
    ZefsKMw.png
    And then these people were keeping the Wright's up at night with their passionate love making (to be fair, they probably keep their neighbors up at night too.)
    EsiSJoI.png
    Julia: "Can you guys shut up?! My wife's father just died! Let her mourn in peace!"
    O4aVLH6.png
    Man: "Wait, BRUCE-MAN IS DEAD?!"
    yORW6Yy.png
    Don't worry Luna, I'm sure the next day will be bright and Sunn-Oh.
    Pqd2Gj6.png
    Also, Luna got promoted. Instead of Pink she gets to wear Blue....that's more acceptable for her.
    h59aPSN.png
    Oh and then some of Luna's old College Roommates just kind of broke in for dinner.
    grqo1FR.png
    Also decided that Luna and Julia needed makeovers. But I'm lazy so I just went in that CAS option to pick some premade styles for them. Of course I had to make sure Luna got a Realm of Magic makeover.
    IwAJuOI.png
    And just gave Julia this Discover University outfit. Mostly because she makes the jacket work.
    epzTZRN.png
    Yes Luna I know you're hungry. THAT'S WHY I HAVE YOU MAKING DINNER!!!
    XzvyMVM.png
    I just wanted to share this photo, mostly because it conveys a very smug "Yeah, I make her cook in this relationship look" just so well on Julia.
    c9j3DmK.png
    Luna: "Oh snap, I don't ever remember talking to you much but I'm sure glad you broke into my apartment!"
    7nfbKHx.png
    So naturally Luna hasn't been feeling so well. And while it's highly impossible for her to be pregnant. We thought it would be a good idea to take a tes-
    X1740cD.png
    WHAT?! You can't be serious.
    t6AahJ0.png
    Oh crap, she's actually legitimately pregnant.
    yeI0Fwf.png
    Luna: "Guess. What."
    KOKQhev.png
    Luna: "We're going to have a baby!"
    bVmZL3F.png
    Julia: "HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!"
    Don't know, but Luna's gotta invite the sisters over. Perhaps a pregnancy announcement will cheer them up.
    Cz99RIa.png
    Oh boy, looks like there's a little Schwarzenegger in Autumn right now. Looks like that'll be Luna's child's best cousin friend!
    jLwnTx3.png
    So the rest of the sisters came over and, well Tia spent most of the time talking to herself.
    mhhGhuf.png
    Samantha was clinically depressed.
    znWbZau.png
    And Crystal just hung out in the hallway.
    ScxMYvi.png
    And Sonya.....she was just someone to stay away from.
    hYnmNhU.png
    But now Luna must grade these papers. Gotta fail those students so they don't surpass you!
    FKl8e6g.png
    Julia: "'Sup, kill anyone recently?"
    Sonya: "Yeah, twisted a dude's head off because he was yelling at me for loitering."
    POqLSEf.png
    Oh and of course, had to invite Ariel. Couldn't let her be sad too.
    lTj5iqS.png
    At least we can cheer her up with some news....
    ijhLE9Q.png
    WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!
    4LHG2fX.png
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    y7COT05.png
    Ariel: "Wait, is that even possible?"
    K7T5MXC.png
    But now it's time to say goodbye to our good friend Bruce.
    NwCYsxq.png
    Ah Brucey Boy, you had a good run. I mean, you were a world renowned Superhero so like....you had a better run than most people.
    WZFogTy.png
    Man, your early years were weird though. They had to explain to you why you had so many brothers and sisters yet your mom never had kids yet. AND you were the witness to at least two murders. That might feel like small potatoes to someone like Sonya but this was more serious back in Bruce's days.
    DCFcdsW.png
    And you witnessed your grandfather getting sucked into the very pits of hell themselves. That's messed up.
    2hKznsU.png
    But then you witnessed the worst murder of them all.....Your Father's!
    jtHHJBp.png
    But hey, it made you become a Superhero, and THAT'S pretty cool.
    icQNUnT.png
    Also, you had a hot Mermaid wife who aged like fine wine. How can that not be awesome?
    vf27nyW.png
    And this weird Supervillainess One Night Stand. Not as awesome, but awesome in its own right.
    1dBdOSY.png
    Also we don't like to talk about that time you accidentally killed so many people.
    Yf69Wif.png
    However, your other victories were something to brag about! Like when you killed The Bro!
    ExCbPOf.png
    Or when you saved your daughters from that kidnapping plot?
    CGAm71t.png
    And you beat the most Heinous villain of them all, BIGOTE MALVADO!
    tAEqAMo.png
    AND you did that last one while being fat and sad! We'll miss you Bruce-Man.
    cN0biD5.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @ryttu3k If only cowplants were cooperative that could happen at least that's what I'm pretending heh, he's like a fetus to the elder vampires then? Lol Yeah I don't know why my Morgyn ended up like such a noodle but he is, and that's not to say he's weak it's just another word in place of awkward bean I love the blondie to bits though. Morgan would do better never touching anything of the sort without supervision and she doesn't care one bit ha...except of course where mama Tonya is involved.
    @Morkovka Don't feel too bad I do that too, hehe as for Caleb all I can say is...if you haven't already decided just do what sounds best I've used him so many times for different things love him and think he really falls into whatever plot you can think up for him.
    @AlwaysAsking I didn't even keep reading right away I combined Dash's "Why should I believe you" with that smug look and wanted to hit him in the face...lol he's just so naive and then of course we see Don is fighting "the other Dons" he has in his head almost over him so of course he needs a middle man. Okay onward... I really like Thorne I think maybe I'm not supposed to for his character but I"m just an odd reader like that. Even if Don wasn't having issues the way he is he needed someone firm to speak to Dash when he got stuck in his faux route. Even while thinking he'd just be nice because Dash is. He didn't need any hand holding and it seems The Don got scared when got stuck in his route makes you wonder if he would have really been able to do it if he didn't have Thorne and Katrina and had no choice. Meh I'm rambling but the point is I liked what I read and maybe Dash can be happy now, Don? Maybe never the way he is but I hope so cause I want a pain in the backside and a happy ending see what a pain I am lol.

Moving down the page..sorry for your loss, or the loss whichever fits.
    @Becka28 Hmm not sure, I suppose it's not so much "for the best" but it seemed to me so much was stacking up against him one of these days something was gonna come crashing down. Poor Jess though and their kids guess we'll see how things go I mean I'm all for Jess and Diego but I figure since she still cared it wouldn't be as easy as being single and running too a man that truly adores her.
    @Morkovka maybe she learned some tricks from Wolfie hehe, I'll say...cross your fingers.

Also waiting for Bianca and Ezra babies just to see they aren't actually a thing....well you know stranger things have happened :p you should be careful with all those sims. Cause I do that to myself then there isn't even time to spam them there is always a main family in a main save that gets spammed instead. If you have die maybe roll em to see what you want to play.
    @sarabeth2984 we shall see..but not yet cause I'm a pain and played a different save.

Mmhmm always good to have multiple saves...join the dark side, we don't have cookies we have save files galore ha, I love seeing the family together just my thing or one of my sims things whatever. Looks like they had such a good time I forgot I wanted someone to go on vacation there I often overlook it cause of that old old bug that I'm still not sure about where houses disappeared after visiting. I don't remember if it was even in a patch note but I think it stopped happening. which is good for them cause they have their hands full with rashes...heh or something.

mmkay awesomes out, so onto my nonsense I went on to spam some post-uni fun...cause I missed them.

gdvHS3kl.png
    Cori and Becca are glad to finally be at home, they never thought it would happen time ticked by so slowly now it's time to gain every benefit they were promised about in all those silly uni ads and such. Bella makes the most at I think it was 284 an hour but I don't remember she's high up there though.

"Is that what you're sleeping in?"

"Too flashy?"

"Not even it's so cute, could use more glitter though."

"You sparkle up my nightgown...you let me win the next time we game."

"You've got a deal there."

Heh they chatted the whole time they worked, unlike uni of course, Becca had a screenplay to write and Cori was preparing her lesson plan.

"By the way did I mention how brave you are?" Becca asked.

"Why?"

"Cause you're going back...I mean would you want to teach you?"

Cori stuck her tongue out at her.

"I'll have you know I was a crazy teachers pets I built up good karma so...if I don't have to toss forbidden words out at any students all is well."

"Do not say bad words to your students."

"But mom their uni students...and they'll probably deserve it..." (I mean...she's a professor soooo)

It was Bella's turn to stick her tongue out at her friend.
    QYneTVfl.png

It's sort of funny Hugo pinched his finger after being startled by loud neighbors, he took care of it and went back to work.
    FEunMGMl.png
    Cori really liked her room though she has some mixed feelings about sleeping next to her likeness, Hugo spent too much time on it though and he's not moving it,even for her. He also likes to tease her.
    xMwzVFQl.png
    The next morning Cori joins Becca and Mickey down for breakfast and immediately goes for leftover instead seeing what she has prepared.

"No fruit salad Cori?"

"Mickey I love you...but we shoveled so much of that down that the next time I eat it I'm sure to throw the whole bowl at the offending cook's head."

Mickey burst into giggles, she missed the girl, crazy or not she missed her anyways.

"Noted."
    curFnn5l.png

My girls were not given the most flattering work attire...they were happy about the higher pay though...Hugo was off so once they were gone he got to work on his second robot, his prototype was a simple toy, while trying to make a cleaning bot for the house he got zapped so I sent him out to jog it off he never quite felt right after a zap. I wasn't going to let him die either, Cori got jealous while at work like she was thinking of some electrical over friendly...night time something stealing her man...or something like that. Since they are busy when the girls got back I cheated their moods up so they could of course finish what they planned in Uni.
    qmGHsZal.png
    XGdZLy4l.png
    fIrq3bZl.png
    7YocwHfl.png
    MH234f9l.png
    0Ylm5Hql.png
    The brides sure look happy.
    nGwb4DQl.png
    For them it was just the two pairs, fitting for their weddings.
    AfKZ4Enl.png
    Cori and Hugo's wedding picture.
    BGeHL8Dl.png
    Now for them, Hugo watching from a far so his lady love doesn't get jealous, while having a fit of crazy, as some onlooker that doesn't belong slips in...the girls know they don't have normal friends so this is also fitting.
    b0a8qU8l.png
    The girl's wedding photo.
    O6QXl0Zl.png
    And they immediately got home so Cori could grade papers while Hugo practiced his programming, as Mickey was checking the stocks during the free time Becca had to write another book cause they got things to do...
    I should probably let them have at least a vacation together when they make some more money cause I need kids that's like my payment for letting them finish uni, aside from higher pay.

Fun times...okay okay I'm still thinking of what's next for Bella but it's coming so stay tuned just hoped you liked this one my babies are somewhat all grown up.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS Clone and Cassandra Goth moved in together in San Myshuno, got a posh apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, and shipped them off to college. And then stole Morgyn. Cassandra and Damian are now married and expecting a baby. Morgyn also just turned Caleb into a spellcaster. Because reasons.

12-10-19-7-35-21-PM.jpg
    "I'm nervous."
    Morgyn sighed. "You're always nervous, Damian."
    "Aren't you nervous?" Damian asked, squinting at Morgyn. It always seemed like Morgyn had everything together, all the little ducks arranged in a neat little row. Damian's ducks were decidedly not in a little row. Actually, he was pretty sure they weren't even all ducks. His seemed to be mostly geese. Wrangling geese? Not happening.
    "This is a big step," Morgyn said, neatly avoiding the question. No, Morgyn was not nervous. Not about the baby, at least. "Have you even started on the nursery?"
    "No," Damian said. "Cassandra's usually not in the mood to talk about it. ... or about anything, because she's always sick."
    "Pregnancy is very difficult on the body, you know," Morgyn said.
    "I know," Damian answered, sliding down in his seat. "Just wish I could help."
    "Try not to worry so much, for one," Morgyn advised. "And maybe just take it a day at a time." Boy if Damian wasn't an anxious wreck sometimes. Side-effect of all the bickering back home, for sure. Morgyn went quiet for a moment, and then said, "You didn't have to fight with them over me."
    Damian suddenly looked almost offended. "Of course I did," he said, tone more sure and strong. "I told you when we were kids, didn't I? Even if no one else is, I'll always be on your side, Morgyn."
    Morgyn's gaze cast to the table, a smile creeping up. Nothing else needed to be said, so neither did.
    "So..." Damian started. "Out of sheer curiosity, is there a reason you gave Caleb magic?"
    Morgyn arched an eyebrow. "You didn't notice?"
    "Notice what?"
    Morgyn snorted softly. "Noob."
    Damian didn't argue, just pouted, and Morgyn laughed.
    12-10-19-7-36-06-PM.jpg
    Everyone else had long gone to sleep, but Morgyn was still up, watching the bright lights from the city below. Caleb hadn't come upstairs, either, and it was beginning to be worrisome. The former vampire liked to pretend that he didn't need sleep, and Morgyn couldn't help but be concerned about it. What was even worse was, Caleb seemed to understand humans needed sleep, and the kinds of terrible things they could end up suffering without it.
    Morgyn sighed, shuffling down the stairs. Sure enough, Caleb had fallen asleep on the couch. Morgyn couldn't help watching for the moment. It was difficult to imagine Caleb was ever an ostensibly dangerous vampire, but not all vampires were terrible, just as not all spellcasters were kind. After a heartbeat or two, Morgyn shuffled over and lightly touched Caleb's arm, ready to bolt if he reacted badly to the sudden contact. "Caleb," Morgyn said, softly.
    "I don'wanna geddup," Caleb mumbled.
    "You should go to bed," Morgyn insisted.
    "Noooooo," Caleb huffed. "Cause'en I gotta wake up, an'yer not there anymore."
    Morgyn almost turned a slight bit pink, but managed to fight it off. "You can sleep longer in bed." And maybe not fall out of bed, like Caleb often fell off the couch.
    Caleb snorted. "Okaaaaay... only cause the pretty one asked me toooooo..." And Caleb stood up, and sluggishly made his way up the staircase and presumably to his room. Hopefully the Watcher guided him to the right one. Then again, everyone's doors were locked. Privacy was a beautiful thing when you lived with four other Sims. Morgyn smiled slightly. Caleb really did seem to have gotten a crush at some point. Morgyn couldn't say the feeling wasn't reciprocated, but just like Damian had, Morgyn had also gotten hurt a few times. Past a certain point, you got too old for it, but then, if anyone in this house was going to understand, it'd be an ex-vampire that was probably older than Morgyn was.
    And, interestingly, shortly after being made human again, Caleb had the slight taste of dormant magic. Not powerful, Morgyn didn't think, but certainly present. Damian had missed it. Damian missed a lot of things no thanks to his anxiety, so Morgyn didn't hold it against him. What was interesting to the former Sage, though, was where that residual magic had come from. Had Caleb always had it? Or was it a new development? If Lilith developed the same, there was that answer.
    Morgyn drew a breath in, and then stood up and went upstairs. Sleep did sound like a good idea. Morgyn could figure the rest of this out later.

12-10-19-7-47-37-PM.jpg
    "And here in your arms,
    is where I belong.
    The beating of your heart,
    like a beautiful song."
    Cassandra loosed a pleased sigh. "Did you really write that for me?"
    "I did," Damian said. "It took a long time to figure out the words for. This writing thing is more difficult than it sounds."
    "It's beautiful, Damian," she said.
    "Not as beautiful as you, my love."

12-10-19-7-49-08-PM.jpg
    "In the middle of the dining room, Lilith?" Caleb asked. She'd just eaten breakfast, and then fell over in the floor to do sit ups.
    "It's not the middle," Lilith argued. "I am quite a number of inches off to one side -"
    "That's really not the point," Caleb interrupted, frowning. "I'm starting to worry about you."
    "I'm still eating," Lilith said. "And besides, you, Damian, and Morgyn never work out, so you're probably going to get fat on all that mac and cheese you eat, one of us should still be hot next week."
    "I really resent that remark," Caleb said, frowning. "I know you're a health nut, but there's nothing wrong with that. And Morgyn would still be hot either way."
    "Wow!" Lilith said, laughing. "I knew you had it bad, I didn't know you had it that bad."
    "Shhh," Caleb hushed. "Don't tell."
    "I won't," Lilith said. "But you should tell Morgyn yourself."
    Caleb frowned, and then sighed, setting his arms on the table. "I didn't intend to. I'd rather just stay friends, rather than complicate things."
    Lilith arched an eyebrow. "Is that so?" she asked. "You'd better make a move, boy. Someone else will come along and steal your place, just like Cassandra and Damian stole each other, and then what? You'll regret that for the rest of your life and you know it."
    Caleb groaned, and his head thunked into the table. She was right, and he knew it.
    "Yep," Lilith said, nodding sagely. "Welp, good luck."

12-10-19-7-53-17-PM.jpg
    "Do you need anything?" Damian asked.
    Cassandra grumbled quietly. "I'm fine," she said. "I feel like a whale. Not that I have any idea what whales feel like, but I imagine it's something like this."
    Damian smiled slightly, reaching over and rubbing her shoulder. "You're not a whale," he said. "You're still the most beautiful lady I've ever seen."
    Cassandra made a wry expression. "Did you see my mother at the wedding?" Everyone always talked about how Bella Goth was the most beautiful woman they'd ever seen, and Cassandra had to agree with them. She didn't get her mother's looks, not really. Her hair colour, maybe, though Cassandra's eyes were darker than her mother's, and otherwise, she just looked awkward. Like she'd never quite grown out of the teenage awkwardness.
    "Sure," Damian said. "And I stand by what I said. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
    It was hard to argue with him when he said it so plainly like that.

12-10-19-9-53-01-PM.jpg
    "I'll never get the hang of this," Caleb said, lamenting his very unskilled abilities in spellcasting. He hadn't even learnt his first spell yet, but the other spellcasters in the house kept saying he would eventually. That it was something that came with time, and it was okay that it took time. To be fair about it, it wasn't like he picked up on vampire abilities overnight, either. This spellcaster thing wasn't as easy as Morgyn and Damian made it look. Even Cassandra made it look easy.
    "You're actually doing very well," Morgyn said. "One of the easiest students I've ever had, and I've had quite a few."
    "I'll take that as a compliment," Caleb said.
    "You should," Morgyn answered. "You wouldn't believe some of the numbskulls I've taught magic to." Well, maybe he would, given Caleb had probably come across a few numbskulls in the vampirism business.
    "I can imagine," Caleb answered, smirking. His arm shot out and a slight burst of light unleashed.
    "See?" Morgyn said. "You can at least do that." Morgyn still couldn't quite tell if the magic had always been there and the vampirism had driven it out, or if he'd developed it suddenly. Many spellcasters spoke of the non-magical that suddenly inexplicably became capable of magic, without much assistance from the Sages. Morgyn wondered if the Magic Realm was trying to save itself by creating more potential saviours. It was difficult to say, and part of Morgyn's interest in Caleb and his magical abilities was wondering if Caleb would display any interesting abilities or quirks. If nothing else, he'd probably make a fantastic vampire deterrent.
    "Sometimes, I can't tell if you're encouraging me, or making fun of me," Caleb said.
    Morgyn laughed slightly. "Oh, you know," Morgyn said. "Something like that."
    That didn't answer the - Caleb breathed in, and then shook his head. The mysteries of Morgyn would apparently remain mysteries a little longer.

12-10-19-10-00-02-PM.jpg
    ( This is my Caleb's version of fearsome squeaking, I suppose. Also, yes, he did get a tan. )

12-10-19-10-03-56-PM.jpg
    "AAAH!"
    Not long after the feminine scream from the living room came a crash. "Cassandra?!" Damian's voice came from upstairs.
    "It's happening," Cassandra called. "The baby's coming!" This was her first pregnancy, so she was sure it was going to be a little difficult just because of that, but it was a little bit more painful than she'd been expecting.
    "I'm coming," Damian called, and then practically flew down the stairs. "Did we get everything to the car?"
    "We got it," Caleb said from the dining room. "Just go!"
    "Oh god oh god oh god..." All the way to the car. Cassandra could've smacked him. In the face. With her face. Gently. But mostly she was occupied with how horribly uncomfortable she was, and spared him.

12-10-19-10-06-41-PM.jpg
    "Oh please," the receptionist said, sounding annoyed. "Why you... yes?"
    "Here to check in," Cassandra said. "Cassandra Goth for a baby delivery."
    "I see." For some reason, she was awfully icy about it. The blond woman rolled her eyes, clicking around seemingly aimlessly. Damian stood at her side, helping her remain upright, though with the occasional contractions, that was sometimes more difficult than it seemed like it should be.
    Eventually, Damian snapped. "Could you click a bit faster, we don't want to deal with you any longer than you want to deal with us."
    "Damian," Cassandra quietly warned.
    "No, she's being rude."
    The receptionist rolled her eyes again, but quickly wrote something down and made a few rapid clicks and some typing. "Go down the hall to the right, your room's the one at the end. The doctor will be with you shortly."
    "Thank you," Cassandra said, and then walked that way.
    Damian grumbled. "I don't know why you thanked her."
    "That was Nancy Landgraab," Cassandra said.
    Damian blinked once, and then looked sheepish. "I guess if I get stabbed down a back alley, we know why..."

12-10-19-10-10-23-PM.jpg
    "Oh jeez oh jeez oh jeez..."
    "I figured you'd gotten that out on the way here," Cassandra said, glancing upward at Damian over there, freaking out. "Could you at least come hold my hand?"
    "Oh jeez," Damian said, one more time, but he did reach out and take Cassandra's hand.
    "It'll be just fine," she said, her thumb rubbing his fingers. "Everything will be fine. Trust the nice doctor lady."
    "I trust you and Morgyn and no one else," Damian said.
    "Then trust the me that trusts the nice doctor lady," Cassandra said.
    Damian frowned, taking a few breaths, and then smiled, albeit strained. "Because you asked me to." Inwardly, he was still freaking out.

12-10-19-10-17-29-PM.jpg
    ( Please welcome Esmeralda Goth, Esme for short, to the Sim world. )
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I am very sorry to hear you have a funeral to attend, my sympathies especially if it was someone close. We always seem to crosspost so I missed the Thorne/Dash update. Thorne was surprisingly good with Dash. Your initial shots of Dash have him standing in front of a painting with a blue circle in it - I know it probably wasn't planned but to me it looks like Dash has a blue halo (because he is happy, good, pure etc) The picture of don and Dash on the table representing the dream was kind of heartbreaking as Thorne crushed his dreams. The psychiatrist looked like Leonardo DiCaprio's older and less attractive brother but it was a nice thought by Thorne (or a good way to convince Dash not to trust his own thoughts and instincts). Thorne;s friend made me squee with happiness. I love the hairdo and he looks so young and carefree dressed and styled like that. Diego to the rescue! He seems to like that role. And he REALLY likes Dash - thats the same body language he always give Jess.

I have to agree with this:
    @AlwaysAsking I didn't even keep reading right away I combined Dash's "Why should I believe you" with that smug look and wanted to hit him in the face...lol he's just so naive and then of course we see Don is fighting "the other Dons" he has in his head almost over him so of course he needs a middle man. Okay onward... I really like Thorne I think maybe I'm not supposed to for his character but I"m just an odd reader like that. Even if Don wasn't having issues the way he is he needed someone firm to speak to Dash when he got stuck in his faux route. Even while thinking he'd just be nice because Dash is. He didn't need any hand holding and it seems The Don got scared when got stuck in his route makes you wonder if he would have really been able to do it if he didn't have Thorne and Katrina and had no choice. Meh I'm rambling but the point is I liked what I read and maybe Dash can be happy now, Don? Maybe never the way he is but I hope so cause I want a pain in the backside and a happy ending see what a pain I am lol.

Oh No - essay time AGAIN. I hope it gives you something to read when you don't have time to play or post.
    I agree with both the liking of who THorne showed himself to be plus that underlying distrust at his blatant self interest in scaring off Dash. I do think there was a redeemable part of Don that was enjoying the sweetness and happiness with Dash and contributed to why he didn't cut him loose - in the end Thorne's comment about them both being broken brought out his old insecurities about maybe not deserving happiness and gave him an excuse to stick in his rut. Mind you I am probably one of those hopeless people that felt they could help and fix the Dons of the world (hence Jess and her mindset). But it would be interesting to see how far Don would have gone if no one rescued him.

Anyway Dash deserved ending up with Diego and I think they will be an awesome couple who will work very well. You make such good couples (even when they are faking the relationships) that I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with an entire world made up of cloned couples (ala Hunter and Leo) who couldn't work in their own world. So I will imagine a cloned Don and Dash trying to make it work somewhere :)

I am sad that Bjorn went as I do love him as a sim but yes he was far down the queue of sims I want to save first. I know Jessica didn't know he needed to apologize but at the bonfire he was close to saying it.Two things held him back - he was enjoying the moment and the apology would have opened a conversation that would have shattered the mood plus he was under a whole heap of denial about whose problems / behaviours had led to his predicament - admitting he could see he was hurting her would mean admitting he was in the wrong and he wasn't there yet. My plan was he never was going to get there before he was found out and saying it after was probably going to be too little too late for Jessica. I can see my foreshadowing of Don's future behaviour was a little heavy handed - I am thinking he does believe exactly what you've said (and so many years and 3 children in with Eva - he would be looking for a change!) Jessica and Bjorn had a big circle of friends who will rally around. Diego most definitely included.

As for Jade - I agree totally with your statements about knowing someone is married - in her case the first occasion she WAS married with a new baby and she knew Bjorn'(being a Windenburg girl and art of the Windenburg scene) and that he was married but she went ahead anyway. The second child occured after Bjorn had told her they were just friends and he was visiting to see Tiffani and check out the apartment and renovations. She kept flirting etc until he gave in. (I see this as entirely manipulative on her part - but I do think under it all she had true feelings for him - Bjorn is very charming).

@Morkovka I know the feeling about so many sims so little time - there are so many unfinished stories of mine both on and off the forums! I enjoyed seeing the update on Ivy's children. Thanks for your comments on Bjorn -I was hoping to do a sort of redemption arc too (though it was probably too late to save him and Jessica as a married couple, they may have reached some sort of level of forgiveness and understanding. That said, Sims are totally unpredictable beings and they could have hated my plans for them and took what I planned elsewhere (much like Bjorn and Jade who started everything).

@Nushnushganay Oh Morgan No.... poor girl that she felt that desperate that she felt that was her option. And Caleb, my heart breaks for him. Just waiting on every update as the drama has got so intense. Thankyou for noticing the humour in the update - it did amuse me that 90% of sims were screaming and then some were laughing and clapping. The guy in the blue and black jumper is a random townie with the surname Stanley - I notice the game seems to copy hairstlyes and clothing styles you picked recently and I only gave Max his hair when he aged to teen and the Stanley guy generated not long afterwards.

@DarkAngel1994 I adore Jonathon - no one that interesting went to university with me. Typical Don always ready to cause flirty trouble.

@ryttu3k it was a shock losing Bjorn - I considered doing a big funeral but in the end it is far too many non household sims to wrangle and keep behaving appropriately and sadly - so I am going a slightly different route. I still haven't quite finished getting all the shots I need.

@Keidra yes the game can throwup some unpredictable surprises - RIP Bjorn. I loved Damian and Cassandra's wedding. It made me giggle that when they were looking for er she was cooking her own cake. I think they are a really sweet couple. Caleb and Morgyn seem to be going well to. Like the apartment makeovers.

@GalacticGal Oh no. Poor Eric - how many times is this now. He was looking so happy and successful in your last post.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I really like Luxury party even though it hhas a bad rap because it is a small stuff pack. It is full of evening gowns and has quite a few mens things too. I love the buffet table (click on it and a banquet appears means no main meal cooking for party events) wedding style furniture and the drinks fountain (smaller 1 tile bar replacement) It would actually suit your games aesthetic in style and content - have a look at the packs contents next time its on sale (the gowns all have lots of swatches including white yay) I don't think there is an item I dont use a lot even if it is a small pack.

I do agree that it is the children, and grandchildren who are going to suffer the loss of Bjorn terribly. I have some ideas for some closure for Jess but hearing it from his lips will always be denied to her.

@sarabeth2984 love your updates when they include Simeon and Griffin. I enjoyed their trip to Granite Falls - all that homesickness sounded sad. MCC just married Vlad to Becca in my game (I got a bundle when I got uni) - seems like Vlad has a thing for young college girls. I was totally surprised at losing Bjorn - I had a whole story arc planned (not my usual play style so serves me right). I hope I can give Jess some peace (and Jade's children - although it gives some context to Tiffani's evil trait and how it might develop). No ghosts in this game and no magic so no resurrections :( This is good news for Diego, at least.

@RedDestiny92 thank you for your comments - I went through the exact thought process as your comment about Jessica and her future. She is a survivor and has a strong social circle (and Diego) so I think she will find some peace and a way forward.

Not finished my play for the next update so only comments today. Enjoying all the exciting simming.

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 ooh, and what does Julia think of the idea of being turned?

Okay I swear botanist and space ranger is pretty much Jamie. Like. Most of his backyard is the greenhouse and the rocket XD "Magic is real!!" SAYS THE ALIEN. Lisette has the most amazingly skeptical expression in that first camping picture. Whoa, congrats to Rachel for winning the duel! Sounds like a fun trip until everyone got sick and itchy!

@DoodlyDoofus dangit Bruce D8 It was a good run until he totally ignored all doctor advice and continued to spam his lethal powers! (If Luna has a boy, you should totally name him Bruce.)

@RedDestiny92 he is babey, yes XD

@Keidra aww, I love Morgyn and Damian's relationship. Would love to see more of their backstory! Sleepy Caleb is the most precious and I'm intrigued about the latent magic. Sisters do know best, Caleb should just confess XD That was SMOOTH of Damian! Team Fearsome Squeaking :D Nancy works at a hospital now?! (My Johnny is making a mental note to never get sick ever.) Welcome, Esme!!

@Becka28 'I look forward to it' sounds weird and kind of morbid, so I'll just say that I hope you get the shots you need!

Too tired to set up a post now, but for now, here's an unexpected barista who's probably not thrilled about the demotion.

0Zw7ncx.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Pearl took her younger daughter Josie for a nice day at the Landgraab's summer pool
    11-12-2019-12-05-47.png
    11-12-2019-12-06-28.png

Josie was taken care of by Andrew the Android Servant
    11-12-2019-12-58-27.png

While Pearl took her older daughter Emmaline for a yoga retreat in Selvadorada
    11-12-2019-13-05-23.png
    11-12-2019-13-13-29.png
    11-12-2019-13-19-08.png

I wanted to adopt this cute little stray but I changed my mind the moment I saw him to be very aggresive to other sims. Pity.
    11-12-2019-13-19-56.png

And then, of course, there was Emmaline's bad state of mind :(
    11-12-2019-13-22-08.png
    Will she ever be happy?
    11-12-2019-13-22-19.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Keidra The wedding vows were so precious :love: Congratulations on baby Esme!
    And I'm absolutely adoring your Caleb and Morgyn dynamics!
    2Gb.gif

@AngeliqueAdelaide Thanks for the input! Tho I feel like depriving Caleb from TV cooking shows is like taking a fave toy from a toddler :lol:

@AlwaysAsking Thank you! :blush: Bishop and the twins are Simeon's kids. Chloe is the youngest of Father Winter's :)

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    Today in my game Caleb got together with MorgYn and broke up with MorgAn (sort of), because I just couldn't get this idea out of my head.
    So here's the story for anyone who's curious, but I warn you it's patchy, sketchy, silly, a little bit tragic in the middle and slightly sugary by the end :lol:
    (also I'm bad at timelining, so it's like a couple of years after Ezra's adventures)

Part 1: The Broom
    0XfRTNj.jpg
    ZSt7gdy.jpg
    - Sir, I can see you aren't a spellcaster. Why would you need a broom?
    - I like things. New things better. New rare special things are the best.
    - But you won't even be able to fly it.
    - It'll make a nice Halloween decoration.
    - But it looks just like any other broom.
    These spectral vendors were the worst - probably because they had all the time in the universe to ask stupid questions and didn't have a vested interest in the store's profit.
    Eventually she handed Caleb his broom.

At that moment a stranger appeared right behind Caleb's back.
    5qmu4Qj.jpg
    - I've been alerted of your presence in the Realm, vampire. It's been ages since I met one of your kind here. Didn't end well for them.
    - Is this a threat?
    - Is this a... broom? Are you aware you won't be able to...
    - Are you aware I don't need a broom to fly?
    AtS36cJ.jpg
    HoMj2IE.jpg
    - Hey, where do you think you are going?
    Chasing a bat across the Realm - perfect.
    It was fast but a broom in the right hands (or should I say between the right legs? :lol:) could be faster.
    Morgyn never had a chance to hear about Quiddich, but he could qualify for a good Seeker.
    He didn't know bats could bite so hard - if not for the rings it would have chewed his fingers off.
    But he got it!

- SAGE EMBER...
    agNMqvr.jpg
    - ... you know I abhor violence against living beings! Unless I need them brewed alive in my potions, but...
    - Simeon, it's not what you think.
    - Let the bat go...
    - Technically it's not even a living...
    - ... now.
    OwU1CEJ.jpg
    Morgyn unclenched his fingers and cursed as the vampire disappeared in a black mist of triumph.

6qExwNA.jpg
    - Do you like it?
    - It looks like any other broom.
    - Yes, but we know it's special. I almost fought an Untamed Sage for it.
    - You did what? You said you just bought it in a magical store.
    - Long story. So what you say?
    - It's a broom.
    - Yes it is, my dear, yes it is.

Part 2: Us against the world
    es9GO73.jpg
    Morgyn couldn't really explain why he accepted that invitation.
    Meet a vampire? At night?? In a night club of all places???
    Still he couldn't resist the charm when Caleb showed up to apologize for that mess in the Realm. That charm, hmmm.
    Was it some kind of vampire superpower? Needed to revise those old book he had there... somewhere.
    And be cautious.
    They stood on the upper floor of Discothèque Pan Europa where the music wasn't that deafening, still Morgyn felt uncomfortable frowning at the crowded dance floor below.
    Bxai8gY.jpg
    - Not really my kind of place.
    - Same. But that makes it perfect.
    - Huh?
    - Wait and you'll feel it. The "me against the world" feeling. Well it's "us" tonight.
    Morgyn knew the "me against the world" feeling alright, comes with being ageless.
    But he had to admit it being shared with someone was different, with an added spice of secret knowledge, rivalry yet equality, mutual respect bordering on armed neutrality, and general awareness of coexistance of two powerful life forms from long before this place was there and anything mattered for the people downstairs.
    "Us against the world" felt intense.
    And good.

Part 3: "This is Halloween, This is Hallowen"
    PdExGX4.jpg
    Morgana Vatore was lovingly carving a kitten on the pumpkin outside her and Caleb's house when she saw that friendly hotdog approaching.
    6iGWI1K.jpg
    Some kids thought candy hunting in Forgotten Hollow was especially cool, but few would stay after dark.
    This teen was something else.
    - Trick or treat?
    - Treat!
    - Right answer, kind lady. But how about we have both? First the trick...
    32ovARz.jpg
    mJXjiVV.jpg
    ... then the treat!
    3kTqyW1.jpg
    Yes, it's your unfriendly neighbor Stefania Straud in her full teen glory!
    Caleb rushed outside, but it was too late.
    WySy1wX.jpg
    Morgana didn't even remember his name...

Part 4: The awkward one
    uZTm1B3.jpg
    - Sorry, Caleb, there's really nothing we spellcasters can do. Our spells and potions can influence emotions, feelings even. But memories - it's way beyond, way deeper. It's your domain.
    Not that he had much hope. Lilith, his nephew Ezra - they did everything a vampire can do to try and help Morgana, but failed.
    She was once again Morgan Fyres, pretty young woman from Windenburg, living with her parents, a divorced sister and cute little nephew.
    Luckily it was just years and not centuries since she was turned.
    It all felt sad... yet freeing... but still sad - overall Caleb had been in quite a confused mood since it happened.
    sUrLdGz.jpg
    Morgyn tried his best to cheer him up and it seems to have worked.
    A little too well.
    zRk06UX.jpg
    - What the...!
    y86jab4.jpg
    Before Morgyn could finish the curse, Caleb vanished in a black mist of shame.
    lJZ1VP2.jpg
    Thoughts raced through Morgyn's mind: did he really want to... kiss me?
    Did he really want to KISS me?
    Did he really want to kiss ME?
    Did he REALLY want to kiss me?

Part 5: No comments
    BmwcY7s.jpg
    AL6LYn7.jpg
    Q7tOQNb.jpg

Bonus:
    Something in this picture says Morgyn has pretty untamed plans for Caleb.
    yhh86SN.jpg

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    @Becka28 I have totally lost count. All I can say is it has been way too many times. I started all over yet again yesterday. I grabbed a copy of the family from My Library, checked Erik's traits and all seemed fine. I continued to set up the town a bit, so that some of it would be ready. I'll be adding venues and families little at a time as they're needed this time. Then shortly after I began actual playing of the family, something made me check his traits again. There it was that dreaded Reaper's Scythe Trait. I have no clue what it means and have yet drawn an answer from the modder's Discord. But, I'm thinking since it is unique, (I'm guessing) to the life's Tragedies mod, that something is borking my game. I have already deleted the localthumbcache.package several times since I removed said mod, so I'm very curious as to how this fragment exists. I think it may be what is causing problems. I did pull the entire family into cas.fulleditmode and replaced Erik with himself (that lone copy of him I created when I decided he would make the perfect Founder for the Pinstar Legacy Challenge). So far, once I aged him down to teen from YA, and altered his hair to the longer style, removed his beard and made certain his family relationships were properly set, I brought them back into the game. Then, of course, I checked his traits. So far, so good. No Reaper's Scythe. But, as before, I will check it again before I get too far into game play. If it somehow shows up again, I will restart entirely. I will jot down everybody's skills, levels and other identifying things about them. Start with that lone copy of Erik and from that make his parents and from them his siblings. If that doesn't work, I will then uninstall and re-install my game. Again. Pray for me, this is getting rather stressful.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k said
    oh :( Jeez, Morgan, that's. Not the best coping skill. These kids seriously need some proper intervention.

That's just it, though. Coping was not what she was after at all, by then. Coping might have been possible if her dad had been anything but horrible to her about it, but Dominic is a rage-ball waiting to go off, despite his normally calm demeanor. His heart exploded from rage in another game, bc 🐸🐸🐸🐸 couldn't calm the heck down once enraged.

Morgan was looking for an exit strategy, not a coping strategy. In the game, I sent her to Gaston's for a place to crash, to get away from her father, but was actually taken by surprise when she got there and autonomously grabbed one of the many bottles of "product" he was dealing, that were all over the place, and started using. So the story got built from that, and the game did present me with her tragedy unfolding before my eyes. I hadn't intended it to end that way, but it happened, so I rolled with it. I guess I'm just glad she survived it... I'm not even sure whether it's possible for it to be fatal with that mod, but was glad not to have that happen, as that would have been a real game-changer.

I'll be glad if I can steer the story clear of any more wreckage of this type, though.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Raylan too? What is in the bar that makes it so irresistable for those boys? :D
    These days, Catarina is too busy with her music career to cause much chaos, but one should not lose watchfulness around her, because the girl bites.

@sarabeth2984
    Antoniette will be back soon. I will have one more update after this one before I pack up my builds and played sims and move them into my other save. I am beyond sick of recieving death calls every single day and the kids need to go to college, so it´s time to move. It would be interesting to see what she and her Morgyn would think of this world´s Morgyn, who, *gasp*, abandoned the Magical Realm to become a politician.
    Spoiler: Anastassia is going to return to the stage, as she´s had enough of the retirement and she misses being a superstar. Lilith is going to move to Windenburg and maybe marry her baby daddy.

@Becka28
    I am going to get the Luxury party, Moschino stuff and University the next sale that comes. It was a bummer that the stuff packs were not available on black friday sale, hopefully there will be one around christmas.
    I am looking forward to seeing how things work out for Jessica and everyone else involved!

@Morkovka
    I keep the tv in a locked room that I unlock when Hermione needs to work, because otherwise Caleb would hang over her shoulder and interrupt her in every five seconds. As an archeologist, she needs some peace and quiet.
    Caleb´s and Morgyn´s meet-cute was well, cute :D Caleb would totally buy a broom just because it looks pretty on his wall, I now know what to get him for the next christmas. Stefania Straud is one scary teenage girl.

A real update this time!
    Ryan was helped with his homework by a two-years old and a guy who openly admits having never attended to high school. This explains why his grades are so bad gyIdjA7.png
    Morgyn gained another voter (not pictured: Vlad insulting him, which led to him getting cursed and thrown out of the house. He should be glad that Morgyn had been practicing non-lethal curses) QrqmBPi.png
    A father-son moment with baby Leonardo xDpygrW.png
    Kurt and Marisol aged up to young adults. Marisol moved to San Myshuno to advance her social media career. Various pics of Kurt living the best life
    yw4hMYK.png
    1BaqUyl.png
    dEbPZ4k.png
    S6NYWY9.png
    Birthday time!
    Leonardo FkuW8Qt.png
    (i forgot to take a better pic, but he has both Morgyn´s eyes and hair)
    Cecilia w76teQR.png
    Ophelia OUeOBU9.png
    Raoul nAvlcgT.png
    4W68ii0.png
    Ophelia is actually much younger than Cecilia, but as she had nowhere left to advance her drama club career as a child, I decided to age her up dEo84co.png
    Sisters selfie Gf7H4aZ.png
    It´s a rare moment when even half of the family is in the same place at the same time W005DX2.png
    This is Wendla, named after a character from "Spring awakening". I adored the musical when I was younger. XaC0grS.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Becka28
    oh no - my computer is all wet - how did that happen (sob sob)
    I'm so sorryyyy :bawling:
    When I first started reading I thought there was a new character and then my brain caught up and I realised it was Peter.
    That's interesting! I actually thought he grew up looking pretty similar to his child self.
    I enjoyed hearing his inner voice and that he knows things that Steve doesn't see.
    Peter has quite an interesting point of view, doesn't he! I had a lot of fun writing down his thoughts :)
    Plus i have never loved Stanley more <3
    Stanley is the hero of the story B)
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k that Waterlilies skin looks so adorable! I wish default replacements worked in my game.
    Haven't found an eye replacement I'm 100% pleased with yet, alas.
    Eyes are definitely the trickiest! Took me two years to settle down and I'm not even kidding.
    I don't recall if you've mentioned it or not, but is your Peter autistic?
    Well... I mean I haven't researched autism that deep to give out an official diagnosis, but he definitely has something similar. His mind works differently from other people. Not in a better or a worse way - just differently.
    I actually based a lot of Peter's character off myself. No idea if I have any official disorders (honestly sometimes I feel like I have a little bit of everything :p ) but I do struggle with forming my thoughts into words without too much babbling, missing the point or saying it too late when everyone already moved on to the next topic. I also often forget words and mess up declensions - that last bit is especially annoying. But unlike Peter I never had problems making friends, everyone I stumbled across happened to be very supportive. :)
    As soon as I learned to embrace my problems instead of denying them, I started making a lot of my characters struggle with them too - I guess I just don't feel alone that way lol.
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    Peter aged up into a very handsome teenager! Is Steve his biological father? I can’t remember.
    Thank you! No, niether Peter nor Steve are his biological parents. He was adopted from a foster family. :)

Yet another typical Saturday morning in the Starks household.
    LRvZvrI.jpg

"So. There's going to be an event at the Starlight Accolades lounge. And we're all invited."
    qcFZU0q.jpg

"I don't feel like going." bleakly replied Steve.
    nD0HG9Q.jpg

"But we're supposed to get our pictures taken, I can't go without you," Tony tried to explain calmly. Nick specifically told him the bring the whole family along and he couldn't disobey a straightforward order.
    nA434Ge.jpg

"Sure you can," shrugged Steve. "I don't do anything there anyway. It's just a waste of time. And I'm not in the mood for posing."
    DkiscjR.jpg

"Pa, Dad..."
    "Oh like you do anything that important at home-"
    "Well as a matter of fact-"
    S51NJlU.jpg

"Guys!" Peter firmly interrupted them before a fairly calm argument turned into screaming and shouting at the table. "Could we just- could we at least try to go through one day without fighting? Please! I'm sick of you yelling at each other all the time, I just want things to go back the way they were... Please?"
    munzKGj.jpg

Tony looked at Steve.
    "Alright. No fighting, no arguments. Steve, we're attending the party. Period."
    bpQaaa6.jpg

"Fine! Do whatever! My opinion clearly doesn't matter."
    wwYAHAr.jpg

"Guys, the whole point was for you to stop being to mean to each other..."
    Hzhnd6F.jpg

"Oh Peter, we're not being mean, we're just- erm-" Steve faked a smile.
    "Discussing," quietly said Tony.
    "Exactly. Discussing"
    YVRIn8k.jpg

"Look, we're just having a rough time, that's all..."
    knh9Ref.jpg

"Then it wouldn't be hard for you," hopefully said Peter. "We could do something together for once, like watch a sci-fi movie or something. Without arguing or fighting - just like it used to be!"
    reknbfe.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Peter did manage to get them to watch a sci-fi movie. And although they weren't necessarily snuggly towards each other, at least they didn't argue.
    kVwhxOg.jpg

"See? Isn't this so much better than fighting all the time?"
    v57pRpn.jpg

"Suppose so... geez, look at the time! We better start getting ready!"
    V9zZf8H.jpg

The Starks headed to the party. Peter really hoped they wouldn't argue there. One day without shouting was all he wanted. And at first everything seemed to go fine.
    OvRcVHt.jpg

Except the fact that Peter was stuck with Orange the whole time.
    "This selfie is going to get me at least two thousand followers!"
    hjRnVoh.jpg

"Now back to homework. Organisms that are tolerant of high levels of salt, high temperatures or high pressures are called: a Extremophobes, b Extremocytes-"
    "Extremophiles. They're usually simple single celled organisms. But not always. Just an thought, you obviously don't have to listen to it but I still think it's valid so I'm just gonna say it and that thought is that you really should've finished your summer assignments earlier because-"
    DqAcFdF.jpg

"Shut up if you don't want your next school year to be living hell. Nobody except weirdos like you actually learns this stuff."
    CAZQp2t.jpg

Tony was stuck with the Landgraabs. He too was having a hard time, having to listen to all of their bragging.
    "Our next goal is to buy all of Del Sol Valley's art museums! You see, my wife really loves art and since we can afford it... By the way, are you attending our Charity Benefit party to raise money for homeless kittens?"
    "Oh I'd love to!"
    "Wonderful to hear! I'll hand you over the details in a second-"
    I54cfIQ.jpg

"Tony?"
    VxNtNqC.jpg

"Not now Steve," muttered Tony, hoping that would be enough.
    PbFaQba.jpg

"I was just wondering if you could get a taxi or something," softly said Steve. "I'm not feeling well."
    Tony sighed. Nick was three feet away and could hear everything. Tony had to be firm.
    B0ulOn8.jpg

"But Stevie, we haven't had the photoshoot yet!" he tried to reason with Steve. "Could you just wait another hour or so?"
    "Tony, I really don't feel good-"
    tLwmTKe.jpg

"Mr Stark, I've been trying to get a hold of you all evening! I just need to a couple of questions!"
    "Sure thing!"
    WpRSgml.jpg

"First things first - how do you feel about the fact that your show is going live already tomorrow night?"
    "Awesome! I feel awesome! This is going to be the best season yet, I cannot wait for the fans to see it."
    wuZpi52.jpg

"Tony..."
    PWHYEcC.jpg

"Look boy, we are talking business here!" Geoffrey spoke in a patronising tone. "So stop nagging mr Stark in hope he'll indulge your childish whims and leave! You should be over there, giving out interviews to fashion magazines like all of those other young people who only got here by looking pretty while we did all the hard work!"
    Qo2Perk.jpg

"You know I didn't ask for any of this! And I'm really tired of all you snobby, bratty people who think that you're better than everyone else-"
    O4YTYSd.jpg

"Oooh he can do drama!" exclaimed the journalist. "That's so cute!"
    u0dczQZ.jpg

"Oh no Tony! Your puppy is barking at me!" Geoffrey said in jokingly-frightened voice.
    "Well er..." Tony slowly glanced at Nick. Yeah, he was definitely listening to the whole thing.
    POuer2K.jpg

"Oh, you know how they can be sometimes, you owned a chihuahua yourself!"
    gzsaVMO.jpg

"I sure did, I sure did!" Geoffrey laughed. "Loud and petty little creatures, but so very adorable! Hard to resist, isn't it!"
    pBAL3VU.jpg

"Such a fantastic joke!"
    oiHKNV6.jpg

"Yeah. Alright. I get the memo," Steve said quietly.
    8j2PrBM.jpg

He turned away from the laughing group and went to look for Peter. They could always take a bus.
    e3HGpcD.jpg

"My god that was pathetic."
    OYG9HJE.jpg

Steve turned.
    "Oh great," he said coldly. "What do you want?"
    3cIja3v.jpg

"Just to say what a sorry sight you are. Looks like Tony grown tired of you. Trying to get rid of you, I would even dare say."
    54i2d1s.jpg

"Oh, don't look so sad, it was bound to happen eventually. I mean, you're not such a young and pretty boy as you used to be. Already halfway through your thirties, mmm?"
    zVtYyYb.jpg

"That has absolutely nothing to do with-"
    "Oh sure thing," Nick smiled patronisingly. "You keep telling yourself that."
    Steve gritted his teeth.
    mmkSkpA.jpg

"I sick of it! I'm sick of it Tony! Attending on all of these events where everyone just looks down at me... do you even realise how much it hurts? I mean- I don't even know half of these people and yet for some reason they're making fun of me! And you- you just sit there and play along!"
    VopiWfr.jpg

"Oh yeah, sure, tell me all about your little problems, Steve. Make a big deal out of a small joke. That is so you."
    "It is a big deal!"
    yzQGXnZ.jpg

"Oh no, everyone's making fun of me, my poor baby feelings are hurt!" Tony said in a mocking voice. "Lighten up, Steve! It was just a stupid joke!"
    gEbWvjj.jpg

"It's not a joke, Tony! Everybody looks at me like I'm nothing!"
    "Well maybe that's because I'm Tony Stark and you are nothing."
    Both of them went silent.
    sglxPqy.jpg

"How can you say that... why- Is that all I am to you? Is that... is that what you think of me?" Steve's voice began to tremble.
    Tony sighed heavily, hating himself even more than before. He felt worthless. And for a second, for one single second, he was ready to drop the act.
    "Tony?.."
    YJbOOA5.jpg

"Well- Well- Well what should I think of you? Huh? Are you smart? Exceptionally talented? You didn't even go to college! You're nothing without me, Steve! Nothing!"
    C5BO9fB.jpg

"You're nothing! Nothing, Steve!"
    "Dad please don't," whispered Peter weakly. "Please don't, I know it's not you, I just know it..."
    XbBUV69.jpg

"I love you Dad, I'll figure it out... just please, please stop hurting Pa, okay... I'll figure it out soon..."
    U3p8Db3.jpg

"I can't believe you're saying this," Steve's eyes welled up with tears. Tony wasn't any better. But he couldn't act weak. As much as he wanted to, as much as it hurt not to do so, he couldn't give Steve the slightest glimmer of hope.
    CV9MxgG.jpg

"Oh sure, go ahead, cry. Can't handle the truth, can you?"
    D6goHlJ.jpg

"Why now? Why now, Tony? After all of this time..." Steve mumbled. "Am I not good enough for you anymore? Is that what it is? I just- I just don't understand..."
    LhFgEpj.jpg

"Well you better start because I'm tired of your plumming whining!"
    7OjcTo6.jpg

"Stop shouting Tony, please-"
    YxITs2Y.jpg

"What, are you afraid your son is going to hear how worthless you are?"
    vc3eTXB.jpg

"Stop it," whispered Peter. "Stop it, just stop it, just stop it, my head is about to explode!"
    BVXY3wc.jpg

"Please stop, please stop, please just stop..."
    uwZXws7.jpg

i hurt him. this time ive hurt him worse than ever. i dont think he'll ever be able to look at me again... i wanted to be good. i would if he wouldnt argue. if he wouldnt interfere with my work. but he just wont stop! i wont cant blame him. i know its me whos the worst guy ever wrong one. but I cant let him be right because if he is then Nick will hurt him and Peter and i cant icanticanticant I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN.
    i hurt him so much i dont even care about grammar anymore
    i cant do this. i tried i honestly tried my best to avoid arguments but its impossible because every single time he disagrees with me i have to push him away and he just comes back like a bloody dog. i hate it. i hate it. I. Hate. It. so much.
    all of this happened because of me, im the one who kissed a guy, im the disgusting one! why should Steve suffer for my mistakes...
    Steve will never forgive me. he will never forgive me. HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME. And he is right to do so.
    i will never forgive me too
    P.S i think im going insane
    cross that out

Wd1XrT3.jpg

Tony sighed, leaning on the door.
    Steve has nothing to suffer for.
    n4Yf79L.jpg

I don't think I can do this any longer.
    0er11IJ.jpg

Steve quietly sobbed in his bedroom.
    What happened to him? Why did he become so mean? Why does he keep hurting he like this? I keep hoping it will get better but it just doesn't... I don't understand how he could change so much, I just don't...
    DlmhqXj.jpg

A sudden realisation hit Steve. He shuddered and shook his head, but he couldn't deny the truth.
    It won't get better. It will never get better. And I...
    YGTWPfd.jpg

I can't continue living like this anymore.
    T7SfZR9.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 535.
    Thank you!

Roddy visits Carol
    Roddy went to Carol Brinson's house:
    11-25-19_10-02-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello dearie! How nice to visit! How are you doing?' Carol asked Roddy:
    11-25-19_10-34-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm doing well, Carol. Seems a lot of people are riding bikes these days' Roddy replied:
    11-25-19_10-35-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I nearly got knocked down by someone on a bike. I wish they used their bells more often' Carol said, grumbling. 'I hear you Carol. I don't have anything against people riding bikes, but I wish they would use the road instead of the pavement' Roddy said, agreeing:
    11-25-19_10-42-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, at least they wear helmets!' Carol said, chuckling.
    Affection Time!
    Carol then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-25-19_10-43-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-25-19_10-44-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-25-19_10-45-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-25-19_10-45-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-25-19_10-48-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted for a while:
    11-25-19_10-48-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carol and Roddy had a cuddle:
    11-25-19_10-50-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep for Roddy
    Roddy felt quite tired, so he went downstairs and fell asleep in the guest room:
    11-25-19_10-55-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol came in and tucked him in:
    11-25-19_10-56-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-25-19_10-56-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-25-19_10-57-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, dearie' Carol whispered:
    11-25-19_10-57-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, and yet, he still slept:
    11-25-19_11-04-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Waking up to more smooches
    After a few hours sleep, Roddy woke up, feeling refreshed:
    11-25-19_11-05-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He made the bed:
    11-25-19_11-05-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And got changed:
    11-25-19_11-05-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol came in. 'Hello, dearie. Had a nice sleep?' she asked:
    11-25-19_11-06-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I slept peacefully, thanks for asking!' Roddy replied, smiling. 'You're welcome, dearie!' Carol said, cheerfully. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-25-19_11-16-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-25-19_11-17-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-25-19_11-18-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-25-19_11-19-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug. 'Thanks for allowing me to use the bed, Carol! Thank you for the lipstick smooches as well!' Roddy said, sweetly giving Carol a kiss on the cheek:
    11-25-19_11-20-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, dearie! Thank you for visiting me! Stay safe and watch out for silly cyclists!' Carol replied, chuckling:
    11-25-19_11-20-34%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'I will, Carol!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-25-19_11-20-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol waved goodbye and blew a kiss towards Roddy as he left for Dianthus Hall. A few minutes later, he was home. He was slightly narked though:
    11-25-19_11-28-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'The Villareals shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a bike. Except Luna. Luna's good' Roddy said. 'I take it you nearly got knocked over by Hugo' Benjamin said. 'I was using a slight amount of magical energy to use as a light source as I made my way back, but apparently that wasn't enough' Roddy replied, still irritated. 'He didn't have a light attached to his bike either!' he added. 'Well, you're home my boy, and that's what counts' Benjamin said, comforting Roddy.
    Bloopers
    Lilly, what are you wearing? Put some shorts or something on!
    11-25-19_10-32-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I am currently cleaning my daughter's room because she will be home from College on Friday. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I get lost here! 😂

Sooo... The first few...

OMG @Ellupelluellu

Look at Malcolm 😳

How did that happen?? Malcolm looking yummy and full of muscles!?

Were you playing as him too? How long did that take?

I'm glad G calmed him down - or Bab's beautiful music calmed him down - (scared him away) 😅

@afai1261

Hi! I loved your University story 😊 Sorry I haven't gotten to you yet. I try to comment on everyone's updates, but life has been crazy for me.

Anyway, Jacoby is nice looking! And has a distictive look, which is cool 😎

Caleb looks so different in your story! He looks so mature and father-like, lol

Makes sense, as he is a father 😉

You picked such an interesting combination of traits! I would never have put active with bookworm! I'm interested to see how that goes.

My active Sims are constantly dropping to the floor to exercise, while my bookworms are constantly grabbing books and sitting down to read them 😅

He certainly hit it off with Becca right away 😊 How nice! Someone to hang out with right away!

And of course, practicing soccer in the hall, shirtless, is something we all do! 😂

@ryttu3k

You've mentioned me at least twice since I got to you 🙄 I'm so behind!

Anyway, I'm in Appaloosa Plains, you say? I never had Sims 3, what was Appaloosa Plains like?

And lmao, for the citrus, aspect of your scale, exactly what century are you referring to 😅

I was 33 at the turn of the century/millennium, and my oldest son was 16! But, I was not alive at the turn of the century before that. 😅

Just looking for some perspective here 😉

Anyway, this is the update everyone keeps mentioning, the "angry squeaking" one 😅

Yes, quite humorous 😊

I'm a bit more intrigued by Forgotten Hollow things though, as I don't have Vampires.

What's up with the pigeon? And the dolls in front of a grave??? *Shudders*

I think he needs more yoga practice, lol

In the meantime, I think Johnny is the best stress reliever 😉

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I'm going to just keep posting with this first paragraph:

I am currently cleaning my daughter's room because she will be home from College on Friday. I'm going to stop every now and then to post to a few people, in order, on the thread. So I may mention you several times today, I'm not skipping around to put all of people's updates together. That's how I get lost here! 😂

@Keidra

Lmao, don't wear pajamas to class Damion 😉

And good....

I'm finally catching up! Seriously, I read the wedding update, never saw this one where they get engaged and pregnant 😊

And Morgyn is there! So cool 😎

Poor Damion, did I miss anything about why he has nightmares?

I'm so glad they are both so good for each other.

And I love how Morgyn "just dropped into" Caleb's lap. The watcher listened 😂

@RedDestiny92

Wow! I hope the Bella Andrew tale is continued somewhere here!! I'm at the point that Bella knows she's pregnant, so far it seems as though Mortimer thinks it's his. But Alex and Cassandra want her let out of that room.

And I presume, take them with her. I wonder how Andy will take it when he finds out just exactly she was trying to get away from.

Anyway.... I'm hoping she's free now.

@ccarrig_95

I hope you got a chance to play University!! Great idea to try it out before sending Romeo and Juliet off to fend their way through the mess 😅

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Holy cow! Cassandra has had 10 biological children! No thank you!! Although I actually know people with that many kids or more. Craziness 😅

Awesome how she's never "lost her figure" or even aged 😂

I wish that was real 😉

@Ellupelluellu

I forgot to mention how much I like Tessa Tester. It sure will be different to watch someone who is not anxious to make every woman in town pregnant 😅

Anyway, this is the update where he starts interacting with his neighbors.

Wow, what fun! I love how Jacques died right after Ted told him to leave, lol

How did Jacques end up in the city in an apartment anyway?

Those places must be a total nightmare to live in! People using your bathtub? Lol.

The vampire part was great. Lillith was too late, Ted was awake! But leaving in his rocket ship 😅😂

So cool how his club just left him. I really want to be such a bad club leader that the members leave. I've heard of that once before 😅

But the flea market was the best! Wow! He was out of control 😳 Making all those women mad? Then both of Alice's husbands! Even Don disapproved! Holy cow!

But, he's getting quite good at basketball!! Yay!

Wow! Look at Vlad's daughter's eye brows 😮 Now that's something!!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Jack Avery and Madison Cole live together in her apartment- it's bigger and not haunted- and I had them woohoo, forgetting that I have MCC's Woohooer mod(which includes Risky Woohoo) and well...... What do you think of the name Ryan Conner Avery for their son? <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Becka28 - Thanks :)
    That's Donny boy for ya.

@sarabeth2984 - That can happen to runaway pets? I didn't know. O.O

@ryttu3k - Thanks, lol XD
    He totally would like that. :)
    While playing around, I learned a lot about the roommates.
    Genesis has crush on Jonathan and had serenade to him, but was rejected. She has the Unflirty trait. Fortunately, no love bar for them.
    Fy6y4hZ.png
    KL1Uqmr.png
    kNgbaDS.png

Cheyenne is always seen with different guys and would bring them to the dorm to woohoo with, including Masato.
    5ngpbb8.png
    zqkLaAM.png

Speaking of Masato, he always brings food and hogs the bathroom. He loves to play his music loud, which is annoying to Jonathan, who ended up having to sleep on the couch.
    lKGKK5Z.png
    xxAcAkm.png

They don't even clean up after themselves, so Jonathan would have to do the cleaning.
    dkQFBKf.png
    RldWe6Q.png

During his spare time after homework, Jonathan would either practice his magic outside or meditate.
    uRzisVR.png
    y9PwxnV.png

I gave the roommates a makeover that matches their personalities. My favorite would have to be Genesis, she looks like the cute nerdy girl.
    3qwOMKW.png

Before we head to class, Jonathan met the ghost of Britechester.
    uFAfd4U.png

A good jog around the campus.
    1ous9V2.png

Jonathan know the Scruberoo spell, so he feels fresh before heading to class.
    WmltXmL.png

After school, the weekend is here. There was an event going on at the plaza, and Jonathan joined the Britechester Spirit Corps.
    L9WNQ4z.png

During the event, Jonathan was asked out on a date with Christian at a vegan restaurant. The weather is nice during summer, so they ate outside.
    1QrCfdU.png
    EwTEwY9.png

Jonathan thought of an idea. How about Christian can enroll to university, so they can still be together. Christian liked the sound of that. ;)
    gw8tm8H.png
    zE3LfJm.png

Back at the dorm, everyone was doing their thing as usual.
    Masato listening to electronica music.
    5Pf9qZw.png

Cheyenne with one of her many boyfriends.
    fRY3UI6.png

Genesis looked really sad when she came back from class. I thought maybe because she got rejected by Jonathan. Using MCCC to see her buffs, she's lonely and has no one to talk to, so Jonathan cheered her up.
    3RSJgnn.png
    3HdyY0w.png
    ZzjUpWK.png

Skip forward, and Jonathan went to the bar, where he met a Foxbury student. They got along well, despite being in different schools.
    8x280t4.png
    zdZVxSM.png
    ugn1AdN.png

Atlas showed up on his hot rod. XD
    ABs3v5S.png

It's been awhile I've last seen Francesca. :)
    Wonder what she's mad about.
    ks7lpB4.png

Why am I not surprise.
    ebrYABG.png

Last day of first term is here, and Jonathan studied for the final exam for Archaeology class and was greeted by his best friend.
    7Z3J2xQ.png

They got a lot closer, but fortunately nothing happened.
    hjJWS4b.png

This is awkward.
    CbIuO4q.png

Christian wasn't suspicious about what took Jonathan so long and thought he might of overslept.
    4cugRYA.png

Look at the time. Saved by the bell.
    Qh8AIYO.png

He passed the final exam and has two A's and one B. Not bad for a start, and we're ready for second term. But first...selfie with bff. Genesis and Masato weren't around before Jonathan moved out.
    RUbBgRa.png

Jonathan moved to another dorm closer to the plaza and met a lot of roommates, including my favorite, Julia. :)
    hzVoWBZ.png
    3QuePho.png

His dorm room.
    SkAJnkZ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited December 2019
    Oh joy, Roddy's going through the bear pirate phase. Time for a creative way of dispatching the phase! DEPLOY THE PIRATES!
    11-26-19_10-54-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And that put an end to that!

On with the update!
    Meeting Orion and Jack Barnesley
    Roddy decided to go and meet new people. His first port of call was the Barnesleys:
    11-27-19_9-01-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! Welcome to Willow Creek! My name's Roddy Furystrykar!' Roddy said, introducing himself:
    11-27-19_9-01-47%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Hello Roddy! My name is Orion Barnesley!' Orion said:
    11-27-19_9-01-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Jack? Come and say hello!' Orion said, beckoning to his son. 'Alright, dad' Jack said, sighing. He walked over to Roddy and did a double take:
    11-27-19_9-02-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, Jack! Nice to meet you!' Roddy said, cheerfully.
    11-27-19_9-02-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I take it that your Dad drives you mad?' he asked. Jack was surprised! 'How did you know?' he enquired:
    11-27-19_9-02-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I can sense a person's emotions and intentions' Roddy explained. 'It comes in handy a lot' he added, smiling. 'That's really neat!' Jack said, in awe:
    11-27-19_9-03-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm wondering, are you a girl or a boy?' Jack asked. 'Jack! Manners!' Orion said sharply. 'Someone's read too many books on etiquette' Roddy said, telepathically. Jack was speechless. 'How are you able to do that?' he asked, telepathically. 'Wait, how am I having a conversation with you without us saying anything?' Jack was confused. 'I'm the son of a spellcaster. Dad's able to telepathically communicate with me and my siblings, Sophia and Hamish, and one of my Aunts, who is a spellcaster as well. My telepathy ability is a lot stronger than theirs, so I can speak to people through their mind, and have a conversation, just like what we're doing!' 'Ahh, gotcha' Jack said, telepathically. Roddy smiled and hugged Jack Barnesly:
    11-27-19_9-04-07%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Orion was shocked. 'What are you doing, Jack? She's not your type! That nice girl, Jessica Lacey would suit you more!' he spluttered indignantly. 'Dad, please don't do this. I don't have feelings for Jessica Lacey, and Roddy's a-' Jack was about to finish. 'Nonsense! You're going to marry Jessica when you're older!' Orion fumed. Oh boy, was he in trouble. Roddy, normally calm and collected, glared at Orion. 'Firstly, I'm a boy. Secondly, Jessica Lacey is my sweetheart, and I am hers. Thirdly, let your son decide for himself. Lastly, get that huge tome of etiquette out of your glutes, you overblown windbag! There's a right time for manners and a wrong time for manners!' Roddy telepathically said to Orion. Orion's jaw dropped. 'That's exactly why my mum divorced dad. The politeness and formality got to her' Jack spoke to Roddy, telepathically. 'He asked Mr and Mrs Lacey about me marrying your sweetheart, but they said no' he added, shaking his head at his dad. 'Do you miss your mum?' Roddy asked. 'I do, and I wish I could have gone with her, but...' Jack sighed. 'Hey, some day you will see her again!' Roddy said, comforting his new friend:
    11-27-19_9-04-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jack smiled. 'That will be awesome when I do!' he said, his spirits lifted. Just then, Orion regained composure...'I apologise for my lack of respect, Master Rodderick' he said, apologising. 'Please, you don't have to call me Rodderick. That is my first name, indubitably, but I prefer being called Roddy' Roddy said. 'And I accept your humble apology' he added, smiling.
    11-27-19_9-05-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy said goodbye to Jack and Orion Barnesly and walked to his next destination.
    Next stop, Gloria Rouge!
    Roddy's next stop was Gloria Rouge:
    11-27-19_9-09-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! My name's Roddy Furystrykar!' he said, introducing himself:
    11-27-19_9-09-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh, what a cute boy!' Gloria Rouge said, squeeing:
    11-27-19_9-09-31%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Well, that's the second person I have encountered that has squeed' Roddy thought to himself. 'Oh dear, what came over me just then?' Gloria said, blushing. 'My name is Gloria Rouge. Nice to meet you, Roddy!' she said:
    11-27-19_9-09-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I've heard a lot about you and your family from my neighbours!' Gloria said, cheerfully:
    11-27-19_9-10-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Gloria chatted for a while. Roddy then changed into his masculine everyday outfit:
    11-27-19_9-11-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gloria then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-12-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-12-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-27-19_9-14-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted with Gloria Rouge for a bit longer:
    11-27-19_9-15-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then waved goodbye:
    11-27-19_9-15-05%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And set off for Oasis Springs.
    It's (my version of) Amber!
    Roddy arrived in Oasis Springs and went to Amber Stein's house:
    11-27-19_9-19-24%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Amber was outside her house. Before Roddy could introduce himself, Amber...was Amber:
    11-27-19_9-19-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy waved to her:
    11-27-19_9-19-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! My name's Roddy! I-' Roddy was cut off:
    11-27-19_9-19-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Before he could finish, Amber gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-27-19_9-21-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awwww, aren't you such an adorable boy!' Amber exclaimed:
    11-27-19_9-21-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'SNAP OUT OF IT, RODDY!' Roddy thought. 'As I was saying 'I'm Roddy, and I live in Brindleton Bay' he said. 'Hello Roddy!' Amber said, excitedly. 'There's only one pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that Amber reminds me of, and it's Pinkie Pie' Roddy thought. His train of thought was interrupted, or derailed, so to speak:
    11-27-19_9-23-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Amber gave him a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-23-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-24-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Looks like she's coming in for round two' Roddy thought. He was right. Amber was sporting a formal outfit and a different lipstick:
    11-27-19_9-26-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-27-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-27-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber, how much candy have you eaten?' Roddy asked. 'Not enough!' Amber said, rapidly:
    11-27-19_9-28-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What the heck's going on?' Roddy thought. He went inside and sat on the sofa. Amber sat next to him and told him a funny story:
    11-27-19_9-34-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ok, now I think Pinkie Pie might have possessed Amber' Roddy thought. Before he could open his mouth to talk, Amber cuddled Roddy:
    11-27-19_9-37-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy tried communicating to Amber via telepathy:
    11-27-19_9-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber, could you tone it down-Aaargh!' Roddy's ears bled. Amber's thoughts were getting in the way, and were very loud. 'Shazbot, I hope I haven't lost my hearing!' Roddy thought. He then sighed and shrugged. Roddy went back outside, and Amber gave him another big hug:
    11-27-19_9-39-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then took a photo of Amber:
    11-27-19_9-41-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Amber gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-45-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-45-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then said goodbye to Amber Stein:
    11-27-19_9-46-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went over to Del Sol Valley.
    Some peace and quiet at the Ward Den
    Roddy arrived in Del Sol Valley, where his friend, Judith Ward lived:
    11-27-19_9-48-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What happened to you, darling? You look exhausted!' Judith said, shocked:
    11-27-19_9-48-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber Stein happened' Roddy said, still dazed. Judith gave him a big loving hug:
    11-27-19_9-48-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Once the pair were inside, Roddy changed into his feminine formal dress. He told Judith about his day:
    11-27-19_10-00-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'My goodness, you have been busy, darling!' Judith said, afterwards. She gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_10-02-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-02-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Judith and Roddy had a cuddle:
    11-27-19_10-15-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After having a cup of tea, Roddy waved goodbye to Judith Ward, and went back to Dianthus Hall.

This took a while.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Oh joy, Roddy's going through the bear pirate phase. Time for a creative way of dispatching the phase! DEPLOY THE PIRATES!
    11-26-19_10-54-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And that put an end to that!

On with the update!
    Meeting Orion and Jack Barnesly
    Roddy decided to go and meet new people. His first port of call was the Barneslys:
    11-27-19_9-01-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! Welcome to Willow Creek! My name's Roddy Furystrykar!' Roddy said, introducing himself:
    11-27-19_9-01-47%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Hello Roddy! My name is Orion Barnesly!' Orion said:
    11-27-19_9-01-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Jack? Come and say hello!' Orion said, beckoning to his son. 'Alright, dad' Jack said, sighing. He walked over to Roddy and did a double take:
    11-27-19_9-02-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, Jack! Nice to meet you!' Roddy said, cheerfully.
    11-27-19_9-02-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I take it that your Dad drives you mad?' he asked. Jack was surprised! 'How did you know?' he enquired:
    11-27-19_9-02-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I can sense a person's emotions and intentions' Roddy explained. 'It comes in handy a lot' he added, smiling. 'That's really neat!' Jack said, in awe:
    11-27-19_9-03-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm wondering, are you a girl or a boy?' Jack asked. 'Jack! Manners!' Orion said sharply. 'Someone's read too many books on etiquette' Roddy said, telepathically. Jack was speechless. 'How are you able to do that?' he asked, telepathically. 'Wait, how am I having a conversation with you without us saying anything?' Jack was confused. 'I'm the son of a spellcaster. Dad's able to telepathically communicate with me and my siblings, Sophia and Hamish, and one of my Aunts, who is a spellcaster as well. My telepathy ability is a lot stronger than theirs, so I can speak to people through their mind, and have a conversation, just like what we're doing!' 'Ahh, gotcha' Jack said, telepathically. Roddy smiled and hugged Jack Barnesly:
    11-27-19_9-04-07%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Orion was shocked. 'What are you doing, Jack? She's not your type! That nice girl, Jessica Lacey would suit you more!' he spluttered indignantly. 'Dad, please don't do this. I don't have feelings for Jessica Lacey, and Roddy's a-' Jack was about to finish. 'Nonsense! You're going to marry Jessica when you're older!' Orion fumed. Oh boy, was he in trouble. Roddy, normally calm and collected, glared at Orion. 'Firstly, I'm a boy. Secondly, Jessica Lacey is my sweetheart, and I am hers. Thirdly, let your son decide for himself. Lastly, get that huge tome of etiquette out of your glutes, you overblown windbag! There's a right time for manners and a wrong time for manners!' Roddy telepathically said to Orion. Orion's Jaw dropped. 'That's exactly why my mum divorced dad. The politeness and formality got to her' Jack spoke to Roddy, telepathically. 'He asked Mr and Mrs Lacey about me marrying your sweetheart, but they said no' he added, shaking his head at his dad. 'Do you miss your mum?' Roddy asked. 'I do, and I wish I could have gone with her, but...' Jack sighed. 'Hey, some day you will see her again!' Roddy said, comforting his new friend:
    11-27-19_9-04-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jack smiled. 'That will be awesome when I do!' he said, his spirits lifted. Just then, Orion regained composure...'I apologise for my lack of respect, Master Rodderick' he said, apologising. 'Please, you don't have to call me Rodderick. That is my first name, indubitably, but I prefer being called Roddy' Roddy said. 'And I accept your humble apology' he added, smiling.
    11-27-19_9-05-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy said goodbye to Jack and Orion Barnesly and walked to his next destination.
    Next stop, Gloria Rouge!
    Roddy's next stop was Gloria Rouge:
    11-27-19_9-09-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! My name's Roddy Furystrykar!' he said, introducing himself:
    11-27-19_9-09-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh, what a cute boy!' Gloria Rouge said, squeeing:
    11-27-19_9-09-31%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Well, that's the second person I have encountered that has squeed' Roddy thought to himself. 'Oh dear, what came over me just then?' Gloria said, blushing. 'My name is Gloria Rouge. Nice to meet you, Roddy!' she said:
    11-27-19_9-09-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I've heard a lot about you and your family from my neighbours!' Gloria said, cheerfully:
    11-27-19_9-10-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Gloria chatted for a while. Roddy then changed into his masculine everyday outfit:
    11-27-19_9-11-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gloria then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-12-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-12-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-27-19_9-14-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted with Gloria Rouge for a bit longer:
    11-27-19_9-15-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then waved goodbye:
    11-27-19_9-15-05%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And set off for Oasis Springs.
    It's (my version of) Amber!
    Roddy arrived in Oasis Springs and went to Amber Stein's house:
    11-27-19_9-19-24%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Amber was outside her house. Before Roddy could introduce himself, Amber...was Amber:
    11-27-19_9-19-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy waved to her:
    11-27-19_9-19-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! My name's Roddy! I-' Roddy was cut off:
    11-27-19_9-19-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Before he could finish, Amber gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-27-19_9-21-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awwww, aren't you such an adorable boy!' Amber exclaimed:
    11-27-19_9-21-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'SNAP OUT OF IT, RODDY!' Roddy thought. 'As I was saying 'I'm Roddy, and I live in Brindleton Bay' he said. 'Hello Roddy!' Amber said, excitedly. 'There's only one pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that Amber reminds me of, and it's Pinkie Pie' Roddy thought. His train of thought was interrupted, or derailed, so to speak:
    11-27-19_9-23-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Amber gave him a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-23-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-24-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Looks like she's coming in for round two' Roddy thought. He was right. Amber was sporting a formal outfit and a different lipstick:
    11-27-19_9-26-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-27-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-27-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber, how much candy have you eaten?' Roddy asked. 'Not enough!' Amber said, rapidly:
    11-27-19_9-28-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What the heck's going on?' Roddy thought. He went inside and sat on the sofa. Amber sat next to him and told him a funny story:
    11-27-19_9-34-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ok, now I think Pinkie Pie might have possessed Amber' Roddy thought. Before he could open his mouth to talk, Amber cuddled Roddy:
    11-27-19_9-37-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy tried communicating to Amber via telepathy:
    11-27-19_9-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber, could you tone it down-Aaargh!' Roddy's ears bled. Amber's thoughts were getting in the way, and were very loud. 'Shazbot, I hope I haven't lost my hearing!' Roddy thought. He then sighed and shrugged. Roddy went back outside, and Amber gave him another big hug:
    11-27-19_9-39-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then took a photo of Amber:
    11-27-19_9-41-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Amber gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_9-45-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_9-45-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then said goodbye to Amber Stein:
    11-27-19_9-46-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went over to Del Sol Valley.
    Some peace and quiet at the Ward Den
    Roddy arrived in Del Sol Valley, where his friend, Judith Ward lived:
    11-27-19_9-48-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What happened to you, darling? You look exhausted!' Judith said, shocked:
    11-27-19_9-48-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Amber Stein happened' Roddy said, still dazed. Judith gave him a big loving hug:
    11-27-19_9-48-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Once the pair were inside, Roddy changed into his feminine formal dress. He told Judith about his day:
    11-27-19_10-00-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'My goodness, you have been busy, darling!' Judith said, afterwards. She gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-27-19_10-02-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-27-19_10-02-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Judith and Roddy had a cuddle:
    11-27-19_10-15-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After having a cup of tea, Roddy waved goodbye to Judith Ward, and went back to Dianthus Hall.

This took a while.

lol. them pirates.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

@CoralMoon100, page 535.
    The mod that changes the costume to a pirate/princess costume also nukes the Un-Bear-able Sadness moodlet.
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top