Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Hermit

Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
Hi, I've had my sim go to the Deep Woods secret lot several times now and the hermit just is not there. I saw him the first time, but didn't speak to him and now he just doesn't come around. :( Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

ETA: I had my sim sleep in the bed at the cabin and the hermit showed up in the wee hours. I wanted her to get completely rested, but then the hermit came back into the cabin and disappeared inside the fireplace. Hmmmmmmm Maybe he only comes out after 1 am or 2 am?

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I've only had Outdoor Retreat for 2 weeks so don't have a lot of advice, but I did find the hermit's house. He wasn't home, so I wandered around the area and saw him fishing. This would have been afternoon to evening time.
  • Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    Well, next time I'm in Granite Falls, I will stick around in the cabin until he shows up, LOL I looked everywhere in that area and he just wasn't there at all.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I find that when the hermit is not there at their home, it is best to completely leave, and then return the next sim day. Something about this triggers the game in creating the hermit.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited December 2019
    In my saves, the hermit (whether the game generates a male or female) is usually just fishing 24/7 at the lake in the secret zone.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    Yeah, he was fishing the first time I went there, but after that, he was no where to be found at all. I went back a couple of times and the last time I had her sleep there. I should have gotten her up as soon as I saw him, but I didn't. He wanted to sleep and couldn't. I had to take the family home after that. Next time, I'll just have her hang out until he decides to show up and then talk to him.