Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you post game screenshots from your computer on the forum?

Hello, I apologise if I'm in the wrong place to ask this. Have been trying to look for related answers on the forums but all the ones I find are a couple of years old or more and couldn't find a general help page just for forum problems.
I am a (recently upgraded to) member trying to post screenshots of my game on the forum but there doesn't seem to be an option to upload screenshot images from a computer, only two sections in which you can paste URLs.
I have tried pasting images from Creative Cloud and Goodle Docs but neither seem to work. I wanted to ask what sort of URL link do we need to use and do we really have to upload our images to another online site first before posting them here?
I'm sorry to complain but it seems very odd that a site dedicated to a (mainly) computer based game, where many people come to share images, does not allow uploading of game screenshots from a computer hard drive. Since screenshots are automatically saved to your hard drive when you take them, surely this would be the quickest and simplest way to upload?
At the moment, I only really want to share my game screenshots on the forum with other Sims players, and not anywhere on social media. It's a bit of a hassle having to set up a separate image account somewhere online just to upload them somewhere else. Again sorry if I sound like I'm complaining but this was just a bit of a disappointing discovery; the main reason I signed up to the forums was to share game screenshots.
Just wondered if there's a way to upload images without posting to social media first? (Without having to have knowledge of coding).

Comments