Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Granite Falls builds.

Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
Hi simmers! :smiley:

Just thought i'd show off something I made today..

I decided to change up Granite Falls some today...started with the little camp site which I thought lacked a bit.. so here it is :smile:

nwfGqPd.jpg

4JiRYho.jpg

I also made a big rental house in Granite falls on the biggest lot there (40x30) for the wealthy or just large family. Here it is:

5opBCHs.jpg

hqY0df4.jpg

Rooms for kids upstairs:
0mDhATF.jpg

Theres also 2 adult bedrooms - heres one:
btVD2n7.jpg

80a0g54.jpg

VyEQivX.jpg

ybLJrDI.jpg

eK3FDOV.jpg

This is just some of it :smiley: had alot of fun with it.
Origin Account-Name: Anzi120

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Your Granite Falls builds are very nice! :) The campsite is a very nice place for sims to enjoy going camping! The outdoors dining area is very nice! The water looks very nice how you have place it around the edge of the area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill there and eating the food at the picnic table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. The flowers there on the edges of the area look very pretty! Sims will enjoy sleeping outdoors in the tents. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and all sims wil enjoy playing horseshoes. Nice firepit areas for sims to enjoy toasting food on the fire and keeping warm. They will have fun playing games on the card table.
    Very nice exterior design of the rental home! The roofing and the texture of the exterior looks very nice. The flower box windows look pretty in the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst inside. The back patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The heart teddies and big teddy in the kids bedrooms look very cute! The wall paneling in the master bedroom looks very nice calming and nice. The clock on the bedside table is a homely touch. The sunflowers on the side table in the hallway are sunny for sims to see when walking through the room and the green plant is a nice touch of nature there. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The open plan layout looks very nice. The plants look nice either sides of the archway and the flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to look at whilst enjoying sitting at the table eating a meal. The island stove counter is great! The hot chocolate itemd, dish rack, cookbooks and candle are nice touches on top of the kitchen counters. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table in the living room, and enjoy listening to music from the gramophone at the same time.
    The builds are very nice :)
  • BleakpastelBleakpastel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, just wanted to ask, how do you do it. I try building but then my sim can't enter the building. Not sure what I do wrong. Please advise. Really appreciate it in advance.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hi, just wanted to ask, how do you do it. I try building but then my sim can't enter the building. Not sure what I do wrong. Please advise. Really appreciate it in advance.

Hello @Bleakpastel :) It would be best to ask your questions on the Builders feedback thread and builder simmers there will be able to answer questions that you have about building .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787346/build-mode-feedback-for-ea#latest