Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k I kjnew this was a touchy subject, and that having it in my story would stir some pots, but it was impossible to remove the topic due to the storyline and where it went. I agree that Morgan really ought to tell Gaston, that he has a right to know, though where his rights begin and end is a hot topic in moral debate. You could say his rights end where her body begins, but you could also say her body isn't the same as their child's body. But I refuse to engage on this one. It was just an unavoidable part of the story. Morgan's impulse to keep it from him is consistent with her essential immaturity. She close to the threshold of adulthood, and more than capable of motherhood if put to it, but she's nevertheless a teen, and her wisdom and judgement have a lot of room for growth, yet.

@Becka28 No, Gaston still doesn't know, because he was drinking so much when Morgan came to talk to him, that his breath could have ignited from a spark, so he didn't scent out her condition as a vampire (in my story) normally would, and as Caleb did. No spoilers, but whether he finds out will be resolved in the next update. Caleb's innocence (it's one of his archetypes) and idealism, along with his quickness to love and love deeply, does wind up causing him pain. He leads with his heart. Maybe one day it will also give him great joy.

As for whether Gaston would "let her" well.. he can't not let her, can he? Edited to delete personal opinions that gave too much space to a topic I don't intend to cover beyond my story's inevitable inclusion of it. It's a conversation we need to be having as a society, as it's true that the body bearing the consequences should have the ultimate say over actions affecting that body, but just as true that it's not only her body, now, under her skin. We're complicated and messy creatures and can't entirely divorce self from others. The battle between who gets to decide what is the greater good, and the individual's right to self-determinism, rages on.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @RedDestiny92 Poor Bella, there's not one to save her and she has two kids she needs to save on a daily basis, it's all too sad :(

@Nushnushganay No rhyme this time sorry :) Ugh, Morgan and Caleb making adult (sort of) desicions about his child while Gaston is being... well, Gaston! He should really be part of it and take some responsibility!

@AlwaysAsking Awww, Don's sad puppy eyes make him look so innocent which he never ever was :) I just hope no Dash will be harmed in this story :/ At least Don figured out who he wanted and why!

@Koteyka This is all very-very-very bad! I feel so sad for Steve! He must be hurting so much :( The worst part is this pain may never go away. Even if Tony said he didn't mean any of it, this would always haunt Steve making him wonder if even a fraction of what had been said was true :bawling: One can't really take their words back...

@Becka28 Jessica looked stunning at the ceremony! :love: It's sad though that she is more demanding of her friend Diego than her husband :/ That part with Kayla though, oh dear! :lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    @Morkovka I agree, Gaston deserves to know. Morgan's wish to keep him in the dark is an indication of her immaturity. She's on the threshold of adulthood, but still a teen, and not yet possessed of the full wisdom and maturity of an adult worldview. Gaston certainly can't take responsibility for something he doesn't know about (he was too wasted when they conceived, and too inebriated when she visited, to be able to sniff out her condition as Caleb and Lilith so readily did). Caleb's in moral turmoil and deeply conflicted, and struggling now with internal conflicts of interest over the fate of a child that isn't even his, versus personal honor and whether it's his right to go around Morgan, to Gaston, with this. However honorable, though, Caleb tends to lead with his heart and trust it to know what the head can't understand.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2019
    Me: I am fine
    Also me: went and got even more ill than before

Once again, I am only answering to comments. I put likes and loves to everyone, you are all awesome.

@ryttu3k
    It´s way too late for DNA tests, because lets recap: Hermione married her half-brother (Dominic), dated her nephew (Emmanuel) and slept with her other half-brother (Parker). Caleb, who has hooked up with both of her parents, is actually an improvement in her case :D

@Becka28
    How many Bjergsens do you already have? Just wait untill they all have children and grandchildren, that´s when the real madness begins

@Tixyen
    It´s currently spring in my game and I play with 2-week seasons, so there will be some time before Christmas. But I´ll let you know if I see the real Father Winter again.

Welcome to Windenburg!
    Someone set the house on fire again. It must be the third time by now AdLiL8k.png
    Marisol had dinner PeXrM6J.png
    X6q3LIe.png
    Looks like Beau Bjergsen is into vampires, because getting bitten made him very flirty. Sadly for him, he is too old for Marisol´s tastes (Beau is Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen´s youngest son, his two older brothers have already died of old age by now)
    Early morning lCQEXg4.png
    Kurt told Morgyn and Marisol that he does want to stay immortal, but he does not want to be a vampire anymore. Morgyn told him not to worry - there is a potion for everything. lOWG9zR.png
    It took few days to gather the necessary ingredients, but eventually it was time to put it in test krYhevX.png Goodbye, fangs! i73bbME.png Kurt will have to wait untill he is a young adult before he drinks the potion of immortality, unless he fancies staying a teenager forever (he doesn´t)
    Becoming human meant that he had to learn how to cook. As Kurt is a foodie, he was more than happy to do it 1gLs5w4.png

Birthday time!
    First Ryan fBCJYIW.png
    He reminds me a bit of his grandmother Mila Munch 2pI7Xzx.png
    ...and then Raoul 0xK7rRh.png

Cassandra seems to have some anger issues eHxfQOn.png
    ...or maybe it´s just hormones. Three-step reaction to baby news, brought to you by one Morgyn Ember 4eedYIC.png
    ZAAFM4G.png
    yj1jMbU.png
    This guy happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Cassandra never goes outside to hunt people, but the strangers showing up at her doorstep, uninvited, are free game mwxn1vC.png

Toddler cuteness
    pmJ1cJW.png
    3GTeWSJ.png
    6GZDW4v.png
    9cjZiVL.png
    (Vampires hissing and growling at the most random time never ceases to amuse me)
    l2Sx6ct.png
    (Ignore the unconcious lady, she is just tired)

Hi, Lucille! Ls9bDV9.png
    3mrMkrL.png
    Hi, baby Leonardo! DGz4PP8.png

I tried to make a family tree. It´a reduced version, mostly only the people who show up in my updates. Part1 https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5de8382758e60b000687fa72
    Part2 https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5de8490658e60b000687fb1c
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    this happened in my game last night before i turned the game off : my sim nathan just woke up (he always wakes up in a great mood lol), but he was hungry. my other sim evangelina was miserable and hungry, but she was in the shower. so i decided to have nathan make something to eat for the both of them but the next event.... he burned the stove, the counters, and our garbage can outside 🥺 🥺 🥺 ofc evangelina freaked out as soon as she discovered the fire BUT i was NOT expecting for their dog lulu to run into the fire, start moving around in circles and freaking out (?????) i had no idea that dog sims could be burnt on fire & or they'd experience the same emotions as sims when a fire happens. suprisingly, the quality of nathan's meal was still great despite him burning the stove

tldr ; my sim accidentally burnt the stove and his dog (by accident because she ran into the fire to freak out)
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking <3 Don and Thorne <3

@Koteyka :( So sad

@Becka28 Haha eww

UPDATE OF LEGACY 2.0 CARLY + TANE (OOPS MEANT DUANE!) GENERATION 2

KjMjobn.png

She was right IN FRONT OF THE TOILET... AND PEED HERSELF... ffs

tUGKoLR.png

I love this... her big pregnant belly in a bikini in a kiddie pool lol

Mf7L2LM.png

Then she gave birth to twins... first born Axl second born Brick. Named after characters from the show The Middle.

ZzuNB1p.png

Daune has his adult birthday.

Wr534vf.png

The same day the twins had birthdays.

WXRkE4V.png

Unfortunately they are identical twins.

zmJ1ZEc.png
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    uYkB5gY.png
    The Xanax he was prescribed, took the edge off the anxiety he'd been having, so Gaston could still work remotely and pay the rent.
    When Candy texted him with an invite to some rave at the bluffs, he wanted to opt out, but Candy said if he didn't come, she was going to personally come pry him out of his apartment and MAKE him come. It was true he'd been holed up a while.

Once they were there, he was glad he came out.
    CvEdMQv.png
    "You look like you could use a break," observed Candy, "and I have just the thing. Wanna roll?"
    He took the tablets she offered, and downed them with the rest of his drink.

avmmvaj.png
    They were all dancing as one. Music is the frequency that carries love, he realized, and love is a mechanical wave in spacetime...we're all rolling on it...

Then SHE appeared... and it was okay. Great, in fact. He joined her on the love-wave passing through them...
    jrnR56L.png

But then he felt the world cooling, growing cold... the music faltering...
    BD9hSTm.png
    Morgan was drifting from him...love was dying...
    c4HGyeu.png
    "Hey, you okay?" he heard her voice through a cold distance.

It was him. He was the one falling through the web of light, too heavy for it to bear, breaking it.
    He had to warn her.
    fBNpWvM.png
    "Get away from me...I break everything I touch..."

She knew he was coming down hard, but this was exactly why he was not going to know about...anything.

Some time later (hours? days? he couldn't be sure) Gaston was disturbed by Caleb at the door.
    Tojo0MY.png
    "Can I get you something while I'm at it?" Gaston asked while mixing himself up some hair of the dog.
    "No thanks, it's early," replied Caleb a bit icily. He hated what he was seeing. But he had come on a mission.

"I have something important to tell you. I was with Morgan, and-"
    "Well, I'm so happy for you both," snarled Gaston, surprising himself. He thought he'd picked up on something between them. It made too much sense. Should have seen it coming.

Caleb inhaled sharply, then continued, "and there's no easy way but to just say it. Morgan's pregnant."
    yCFh434.png
    Gaston nearly stumbled. "Well then I guess...congratulations?" So was this going on, when he and Morgan...? His hand clenched around his glass.

For an instant Caleb reeled. Was Gaston really that thick? Not that he couldn't imagine, in another universe...
    "It's yours!" he hissed through clenched teeth.
    0rwe9BG.png
    "Oh god, are you sure?" It felt like a gut-punch.
    Caleb's ire was rising, "You'd have known, you'd have smelled it yourself if you hadn't been so polluted!"
    "Not as polluted as I'm gonna be. Does she need some cash, is that why you came?"

It was Caleb's turn to feel sucker-punched. "I don't know why I came. Keep your filthy cash!" Tears coming again, Caleb left in a black vampiric blur.

I really do break everything I touch...
    lLhqGhC.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@Nushnushganay :( that's so sad. Hope he cleans himself up and gets himself together for the sake of that baby.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Hey, wonder what Shine is making?
    11-24-19_5-21-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Whatever it is, Shine's chopping skills are on point as usual:
    11-24-19_5-21-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now you're just showing off!
    11-24-19_5-21-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to use the stove!
    11-24-19_5-22-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And done!
    11-24-19_5-22-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Eating outside today:
    11-24-19_5-22-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This is Roddy's first time eating Fish Tacos:
    11-24-19_5-22-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-23-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He cleaned up after the meal:
    11-24-19_5-25-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-25-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection Time!
    Roddy heard Shine call him:
    11-24-19_5-25-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Coming mummy!' Roddy replied. He made his way over to the living area:
    11-24-19_5-28-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled at Roddy. 'Did you enjoy the food, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    11-24-19_5-33-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I sure did, mummy! You're really good at cooking!' Roddy said, beaming. 'Awwww, thank you, sweetie!' Shine said, cheerfully. She made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    11-24-19_5-33-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-24-19_5-33-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-33-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-24-19_5-37-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-24-19_5-38-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_5-40-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You, Sophia and Hamish are all precious to me' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-24-19_5-40-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'And you're precious to us, too, mummy!' Roddy said, smiling sweetly at Shine:
    11-24-19_5-40-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awwww!' Shine squeed. She gave Roddy a very big loving hug:
    11-24-19_5-41-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're so cute! I love you sweetie!' Shine said, looking fondly at Roddy:
    11-24-19_5-42-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-24-19_5-43-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-43-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, mummy!' Roddy said, smiling brightly:
    11-24-19_5-43-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, sweetie!' Shine said. She then tickled Roddy, which made him laugh. 'Never mind tickle me elmo, it's tickle me Roddy!' Shine said, laughing as well!

Roddy's name is short for Rodderick, but he prefers being called Roddy.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    March306 wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay :( that's so sad. Hope he cleans himself up and gets himself together for the sake of that baby.

Me too. But I don't have it all planned out ahead, so the game also has a hand in deciding the course of things. Gaston doesn't realize he shouldn't do ecstasy while taking xanax, for instance, and furthermore, may not care at the moment what happens.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    So last time Wanda caught an intruder in their garden.
    She knew who it was - Vladislaus Straud Jr - she had noticed him in school, hiding from direct sunlight under an umbrella and explaining it with a rare skin condition, just like she did too.
    She asked why he was stealing their fruit, but it was obvious without saying - the boy was starving, so Wanda let him have as many as he needed.
    nKphcSY.jpg
    Vlad was amazed that Wanda was so nice to him - he had always been taught that Vatores were the enemy and hated Strauds.
    He told the girl about his family: that they were evil and wanted him to hunt and hurt people, but he didn't want to and therefore had to feed on Ezra's plasma trees.
    Young Vlad was constantly being yelled at by his father and grandfather, while his mother was distant and didn't have a say in the family anyway.
    He was often called a disgrace to the family, and even his little sister Stefania was mean to him.
    But he was too scared to stand up to them. Yet.
    I2MVu9u.jpg
    Wanda assured him it was ok to be scared of scary people, even if they were family.
    She told him he just needed someone to support him and that he could come talk to her whenever he wanted.
    Wanda was so kind to him, Vlad couldn't believe it.

Later Wanda tried to talk some sense into Ezra.
    She said things went bad with Hella because she was a human.
    But if Bianca became vampire - which she wanted - it could be different.
    She also called someone else who could probably convince Ezra.
    PCPg88x.jpg
    Morgana assured him she never regretted becoming a vampire and was quite happy with Caleb ever since.
    zonVhkz.jpg
    While Caleb suggested Ezra should turn the girl himself before someone else - say, someone evil - did it and gained power over Bianca as their offspring.
    KXrd59z.jpg
    Ezra decided to find Bianca but couldn't do it right away because...
    ... he was pregnant by alien abduction!
    gIyfWQa.jpg
    Really, aliens? How timely.
    (the baby went to Sixam)

In the meantime, Bianca felt heartbroken, abandoned and ready to walk into the gates of hell.
    Or at least that huge spooky mansion up the hill.
    i26HCiI.jpg
    She asked the first person who opened the door if they could turn her.
    "Oh, I ceartainly could," Malcolm said.
    32PBlHq.jpg
    "Just not so soon".
    XMa7FRa.jpg
    For now he wanted to keep Bianca as a snack.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Nina tormentor
    49180391667_c27523142d_c.jpg
    This update focus on Ninas journey to get the tormentor bonus trait.

49183756863_f1c79eedfb_c.jpg
    Mina & Sina exploring the bluffs.

49184457557_76e3057fb5_c.jpg
    Nina: "Ha, I got you!"
    She froze Johnny Zest, the brother of her father in law Malcolm Landgraab. She will tell Malcolm what happened to his enemy next time they meet.

49183756878_d6413ffda0_c.jpg
    Johnny's wife Gina Vera Zest became very upset when see witnessed what Nina did to her husband.

49184253696_f31c09d6d4_c.jpg
    Dudley spend time learning his daughters about shapes, before he goes to work. He doesn't know how Nina behaves while he is at work.

49183756718_af6d9d328d_c.jpg
    Nina got the tormentor trait. So now she can annoy other sims even more.

49184457457_d8fb67eb6d_c.jpg
    Nina got a very bad reputation.

49184253581_586b7a47b6_c.jpg
    This is her first enemy.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DinowCookie Wow! Nando looks so great! I am not a fan of his beard but I am very much a fan of his body! Phew, it is so hot in here right now
    giphy.gif

@Becka28 Well well, Jade has finally got some respect for her self. I am so so so glad!
    I think this speech of Bjorn will never be forgotten :D:D

@TheLastStar Wait, isn't that Victor Feng? :D:D He looks fancy :D BTW good luck with those sprites! :)

@Keidra I am sorry you are having a tough week. I hope all is well for you soon, ideally if it already is now :) Don't feel bad for eating too much of chocolate. This Wednesday I ate 200 grams! What An Accomplishment for me, lol :D Oh, and I forgot to mention I've just finished 2 grilled cheese and ham and salami sandwiches and some mini tomatoes and a whole tin of baked beans. I think it is pretty obvious who is the one REALLY pigging out.
    The framed pictures are so cool! It is so lovely to see them on their fireplace. Also Lilith looks very good after the makeover. The hair suits her very much.

@Koteyka Really Tony? Really?! How could he miss his son's birthday? HOW COULD HE?!!!!! I feel nothing but disgust for him.

@AlwaysAsking WOO-HOO! I am going to use the same gif here!
    giphy.gif
    Well that was a ride! Literally :D Donnapped :D:D:D:D I am hysterical I hope I won't die from laughter! It is the best word ever! I am going to use from now on :D
    I am confused. Who is that baby girl and who are her parents? :o
    Wait. Now I am even more confused. I thought Dash would be the one making the story more complicated. But when he came to visit Don and then Thorne saw Don kissing him... And when Thorne was angry and wanted to leave... Don stopped him? He literally begged him to stay. Why would he do that? I thought he didn't really care about him that way. I thought he started to develop feelings for Dash and not for slimy Thorne.
    Yes!! He left! Though I think Don is out of his mind.
    BTW are planning to get back to flirt your way through strangerville?
    I hope you don't think Emmaline is dead. She is very much alive.

@DarkAngel1994 that sentence from Titanic with that picture :D:D It is pure gold! The kids' bedrooms look pretty awesome and I love how Autumn's got an autumn themed one!

@DoodlyDoofus Honestly, in that second picture... both women look kind of pregnant :D

@Morkovka I don't think this is a DU bug. Have you downloaded MCC after all? I think this might be a script mod doing.

@ryttu3k I think Morgyn and Raylan are epic together <3 I'd love to see their child but I guess that is not likely to happen.

@March306 A life for a death and a death for a life. It is impossible to keep a cowplant alive. I find it more hard then taking care of a RL toddler :D Congratulations on reaching gen 8 soon! It is amazing and I hope I can get there some time as well.

Geezus guys!!! I wrote this extremely long (IMO) post and then I accidentally click on one of my bookmarks (recipe on another website) and obviously it took me to that website. I stopped breathing and I was going into rage. I wanted to shout and scream very loud. I thought I lost this post but when I clicked on the arrow to take me back here... My text is still here! I can't believe it and I am so happy I don't have to write it again. It took me over two hours. It is a miracle. I can't believe it.

I have yet got 2 pages to read.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Previous posts index
    Nathan and Cameron are having another baby after Nathan got the whim to give it another try. They've both grown into their new appearances so well that I forgot that Nathan would be the one carrying the child. 😅

mjmiX2i.png

Their daughter Hannah was a bit awkward about the pregnancy. She'd always known that biologically speaking her dad was her mom and vice versa, but it was something different to see her pregnant dad. 🤔 Regardless, she was excited about getting a sibling.

lP8z8eq.png

Cameron celebrated with a BBQ-dinner party. Many friends and family members were invited. 🎉

hEwY3Mn.png

Cousin Adria picked up the dishes. How kind of her; she's evil, so this must be the insanity. 🤣 I wonder why Charlie is looking at her like that...

X87gZyd.png

Meet Esther! And Elanor 😱 twins!? Wasn't expecting that!

UVXrJj8.png

Bonus screenshot; Esmé is making awesome profits at her florist shop. Her employee Corinne got yet another raise for doing great work. Unfortunately though, every now and then a loitering kid comes in, splotching paint all over the carpet. 😒

MFLhEaw.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    i can't see your pics @DinowCookie :/
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    @rosebudsimmer in none of my posts, or just this one? 🤔
  • Options
    FantasytalesrusFantasytalesrus Posts: 17 Member
    I have a Space Ranger and a Alien character, they went to Strangerville to solve the mystery of the town. Since she's royalty, the Space Ranger serves as a Men in Black Agent whose to protect her as something would happen would cause a war on the human sims. He's following the protocol and finding his way to save the town through speaking with the work personnel, while the alien is happily[and easily] solving the mystery through conspiracy theorist. The Space Ranger informed the alien woman that she must go home in order to become safe, but several of the town[and the space ranger] becomes possessed, in the end, the alien claims the plant was one of her royal gifts and she was able to save the town while teasing the Space ranger.

And then she threw a party because she's a party animal.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Well, I'm glad they fixed the forum stuff while I was not trying to post anything! I could read everything fine on my phone so I saw the frustration you were all having. So nice to see everyone's able to post again! Also I definitely am not getting notifications for every mention either. I see two in the thread since my post yesterday, both spelled my name correctly, but only one notification. Luckily I'm reading every post in this thread anyway.

I am not going back to try and cover pages 516-530... I'm going to start backwards from 30 and get as far as I can. So @AlwaysAsking , don't use me as a guide this week! :)

@AlwaysAsking I'm going to put you at the top so you don't have to hunt for two mentions in the same post. I have a feeling Don's physical symptoms are not, in fact, just reflecting his mental state (given your earlier spoiler). I'm curious to see how bad Thorne will really be, given how attached he's trying to deny he's become.

@Nushnushganay Poor Gaston! He's so miserable and yet so seemingly dedicated to making things worse... And poor Caleb.

@March306 Identical twins are cute! I love the almost matching but in different colors outfits.
    How many babies does that make in the 100 baby challenge save? I imagine you were happy for twins there.
    I also enjoyed the wedding pictures. Very pretty!

@rosebudsimmer Did they save the dog? Nathan should probably be on salad duty for a while.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Morgyn's baby news reaction is so cute. You'd think by this point he might be past wanting more, but apparently not! I like Christine's look.

@Becka28 I know, he's just so horrible! Honestly the number of times I've had to cancel snow angels and snowpal actions on the mean sim with the terrible reputation who's always in dark form is ridiculous... but he is kind of adorable.
    Nice to see Jade happy. Hope Kendrick is better than Bjorn at commitment! I feel bad for Diego. He does have a diverse group of friends based on the party shots!
    And further back, glad to hear Cassandra and Edvin Ollie are ok. Did I mention that she's adorable in your game?

@TheLastStar Aww, I enjoyed the happy Caleb series. And I love your Morgyn lookbook and backstory!

@Koteyka As for my previous comment, no worries, I knew it wasn't time for Tony to stand up for himself yet. You had said before that big things were coming when Peter became a teen. And you weren't kidding! But I have faith that you aren't heading for a big miserable ending where the bad guys win everything. I think Nick deserves a Hulk smash, and I doubt he'll get it, but he must have something coming to him, and with every update I look forward to it more.

@ryttu3k I've never really played with a lot of the mean and mischievous options in the game, so I had fun trying out a few! I kind of hold Wolfy back because I like his softy side, but I'm trying to get as many of the red character values as possible for Cornelius before giving him the evil trait when he grows up, so he has no restraints.
    Raylan and Caleb are so cute together! And I really love that Halloween cardigan Morgyn wears.

@Ellupelluellu I love Vlad 2. It bugs me that Nina and Dina don't look like their Sims2 selves also, though Nina bothers me more than Dina. I haven't played with them yet in this save, but maybe I'll try making them over also when I get to them. Tessa's very pretty and I look forward to seeing her adventures.

@DinowCookie That pool party looks fun. Great shot of the group by the poolside. I like Glanice. Has Nando shaken the stalker yet?
    Also good to hear you're enjoying GTW. Esme sounds like she's fun to play.

@Simmelina1 At first I read the captions wrong in your last update, and thought the flirty picture was Nina telling how she got her promotion! Well, it would have been in character for her in Sims2 for sure. I figured out my mistake though. The new hairdo suits her as an adult.

@Tixyen It's so nice to see the three siblings getting along and all being good to little Rainbow.
    Also Hazel is very pretty! I hope they have happy days coming in the future.

@DarkAngel1994 I lol'd at Cthulhu. And I loved you cat pictures and their captions.
    Those bedrooms are awesome!

@RedDestiny92 I hope Bella does something about her situation soon. I feel bad for Alexander and Cassandra.

@Morkovka That Bianca story was so cute. I hope we get to see more of her. Oh... you updated again while I was writing this. Well, I hope they rescue her then. :)

@DeafSimmer Yikes, I hope someone is able to save Jarvis before too long! Also I enjoyed all your scenes between the preteens. You write dialogue for that age group well.

@GalacticGal I love how there are so many ways to play this game. I could never play the same family over the way you do, it would feel wrong for me if they didn't do the exact same things every time. But on the other hand I do use the premades differently in each save. Anyway, I just enjoy reading about all the ways people play the game differently than I do, and that there's no wrong way to sim. And it's cool that there are mods to help you get back the sims the way you want them whenever you have to start over.

@DoloresGrey How sad! Really pretty screenshots though.
    I got the Bambi Evie in my game. But after switching out her eyes and nose for smaller options, she is now one of my prettiest sims. Good to know she sometimes grows up that way without intervention.
    Also, I did that exact same thing (as you mentioned in your recent comment post) in the middle of this post. Thank goodness for the save draft button.

@DoodlyDoofus I love how Sonya is the answer to their bad roommate problems. And as usual, your posts are hilarious.

@Keidra I like what you've done with the apartment. Love the fireplace mantle. And Lilith looks great! Hopefully Cassandra remains patient with Damian. I hope next week goes better, outside the game.

@KayeStar Is she running to get to class on time? He kind of looks like she's motivating him.

@thesimsevenings Congratulations to the happy couple!

@hellokitty1496 The other week I almost lost one of my favorites that way. Well, not from coming to a party, but I was visiting his family while playing another on a really cold day, and I forgot he had a pool. Fortunately the need to spontaneously pet the dog drew him back inside while he was still just blue and not quite frozen yet. I may have considered quitting without saving otherwise, even though I usually don't. What did you decide to do next?

@sarabeth2984 Love your Princess Cordelia idea! And it's always nice to see the captain.

@HopeyStarr Yay! Cinderella's back! And we're at the happy part! Good to see you and your sims. As always, great capturing of expressions.

@Nindigo How is the game with your new mods? I kind of prefer the original animation style of the sims4 for myself, but I have seen people make some beautiful sims with the alpha cc.

@Cupcakes4life Congratulations to Ashlee and "the guy." Glad the random death didn't interfere with their romance.

@BlueSeaWaves Oh dear. I hope Christopher can eventually see where Chelsea is coming from and they can both move on while co-parenting, or that something will change so she sees him differently. Because she's right, if you don't want to be with someone, being with them just because of a baby is not going to just magically work out.

@Dust_Bunny2010 I'm curious to see what Dino will decide this time!

@SiliClone I don't really have any comment on your story other than I enjoy it, but I did want to say that the way you style your sims and your screenshots are all very nice. I may have said that before. Anyway it's still true.

@Fantasytalesrus That sounds like it was a lot of fun to play!

Ok I made it back to 423. I hope everyone has a great week coming up and I look forward to seeing more updates!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    And @DinowCookie I saw all your pictures in all the posts I just scrolled through to make comments. Congrats on the twins!
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    The lobster lost a fight against the dragon, and asked the latter for a selfie 2 seconds later. Just another Sunday in The Sims. :lol:
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene Thank you.

49184508508_c1f6f48d77_c.jpg
    Nina got a nice tan. She got 3 enemies while Dudley was at work. Her next aspiration goal is to see a sim die.

49185006881_ba6f2b93f2_c.jpg
    Party boy Dudley had parties at 3 different location while Nina was at work. He got a promotion today.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @DoloresGrey thanks about Nando! 😁 What kind of facial hair do you like better? Or do you prefer a shaven look? 🤔

@Morkovka thoroughly enjoyed your story yet again. Malcolm got his fangs on Bianca, yikes! 😱

@AlwaysAsking I'd like to second @DoloresGrey's gif. 🤣

@Daephene thanks for your comment! Nando surely hasn't shaken the stalker yet. She still shows up at every single lot and I can't seem to make her go away. I even set MCCC to randomize sims visiting on lots, and STILL, Arlene shows up each time.
    And thanks for confirming that you can see all of my images. Was getting a little worried that my images might have an issue. 😅
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Just had a thought regarding sugar: does anyone remember the lime/lemon scale? 'Hints of citrus', 'lemony', stuff like that? Surely 'sugar' is just the same thing, only with a different flavour profile? ;) ...Huh, would fake/unhealthy relationships be considered aspartame or maybe sucralose? XD

@Becka28 congrats to Jade and Jessica on their promotions! Poor Diego, though - actual fairytale princess in front of him and she's actively reminding him to keep his distance :(

@Nushnushganay yeah, totally fair to not want to go into it, it's a very touchy topic for a lot of people!

Gaston is a complete mess right now :-\ I hope the news makes him get his stuff together and not... drive him further into a pit.

@AngeliqueAdelaide hope you have a quick recovery! Heh, well, when you put it that way... XD

Those expressions of Morgyn's are amazing. So is that shirt XD

@Morkovka poor Vlad Jr! Maybe the Vatores can take him in, if necessary? Oh jeez, Bianca, this is not a good decision!

@DoloresGrey not in gameplay (unless it happens accidentally, then I might just roll with it and see what happens), but I can definitely play around with genetics in CAS and see what happens! Here are some possibilities:

R7QC6l0.png
    DfFNVju.png
    a9RED5E.png

Most turned out as spellcasters and all but one (I tried about eight or nine versions) were blonde. Legitimately no idea where some of those eye colours came from, Raylan has grey and Morgyn has green! Skintones were split pretty evenly. The extremely pointed ears on some of them was a bit of a surprise!

@DinowCookie twins, huh? Good luck with them! And man, those loitering kids!

@Daephene Morgyn has the best style <3 Ooh, good luck with getting Cornelius in the red, it could make for fun interactions!

@DeafSimmer oh, big time skip! Glad Jarvis and Aria got to see each other again, but it does seem dangerous :-\

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top