Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

191011121315...Next

Comments

• FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    edited December 2019
    My favourite couples (R.I.P.):

Johnny Zest and J Huntington III

(Everybody loved them, even Dina.)

37371339bn.png

37371340ge.png

37371337tn.png

They adopted a son named Stefan.

Cherokee Salamander and Juliane Grusel (daughter of Bella Grusel (Goth) and Mortimer):

37371386je.png

37371352kt.png

37371357tq.png

37371358kt.png

The couple had three children. Chero is still in my game as a ghost, cause I could not let her go.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hands down, my favourite couple in my game - Caleb Vatore and Johnny Zest. They're adorable together!

eyzk8HF.png
    4UvToNi.png
    1292BoH.png
    DaDST6G.png

I also really enjoy Morgyn Ember with both Caleb and Lilith (Morgyn is nonbinary; both ships are queer), Lilith/Morgyn/Caleb, and Johnny/Caleb/Morgyn. Ships for everyone!

leucEUL.png

iTndV4d.png

GwL6NeG.png

VRtNpQz.png

Morgyn technically isn't the narrative yet, save for meetings with Jamie and Caleb; they'll eventually develop a relationship with both Caleb and Lilith. The latter set of images are all deliberately posed, the relationships don't actually exist in-game yet.

There's also my main, Jamie, who is also dating Caleb and Johnny, has kissed Morgyn, and thinks Lilith is gorgeous. He's kind of a special case ;) (He was dating Johnny, they broke up amicably, Jamie set Johnny up with his best friend Caleb, Jamie realised he still had feelings for Johnny and also Caleb was really attractive, they're now all involved, although Caleb and Johnny are still primary partners. He also spent most of the alien party on Sixam flirting with aliens, so honestly, I just need to find him a merfolk and a Servo to smooch and he'll have the set ;) )

Also, a bunch of other couples I don't actively play / have images for. Like, next door to the Vatores and Johnny are Diego Lobo and Izzy Fabulous, who are in a relationship; Maaike Haas and Ulrike Faust are also now married.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Well, I'm actually partial to the Caleb/Don pairing since I played them as spouses for a few real life years. They would also be my guinea pigs whenever I tried out new mods :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @ryttu3k Johnny looks so happy in your screenshots! It makes me wonder if he was ever happy in my save with a wife and kids. 😂
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I did have a gay couple who had been together since high school but that save kept getting glitchy, so I started over with just his ancestors and now most of the sims from that save are back. Well, all of them, except for Jack, Daphne and any children the siblings(Madison marries Jack and Ryder marries Daphne) would have. Also, when Ryder was born he came with a twin sister!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited December 2019
    Here's one of my male couples and their family.
    I've been a bit hesitant to post pictures of them, because other one of them isn't my Sim, I downloaded him from the gallery. I don't remember who made him, but if someone recognizes him, thank you for making a wonderful Sim.
    These Sims are from my second oldest save and they are adults now. The reason why they're still so young is that this save is very buggy and I can't play it for very long time because the Sims will start freezing.

Here are Dahl & Christian. Dahl (the blond one) is an alien and he's a detective. Christian (the one with darker hair) is a regular Sim and he's a doctor.
    rFz5BKL.png
    bzrbubU.png
    9LXziNH.png

When they were still dating Christian was kidnapped by aliens and he got pregnant. They got married before he gave birth. This is their alien son, Elias. He's a teenager now.
    ZpxNzsX.png

This is their daughter Melinda. She's their biological daughter. I made her in CAS because male & male pregnancy wasn't possible back then yet.
    Kd308Qv.png

Here are few old screenshots from the time Dahl & Christian were still young adults and dating. I put them under spoiler to avoid spamming too much.
    I originally planned them to have girlfriends, but they weren't interested of them. They chose each other.
    They lived as roommates and also Christian's sister Alexandra lived with them.
    This is the thing that I had to deal with every morning when they were having breakfast. They didn't eat... they just stared at each other. I finally gave up with the girlfriends idea, they obviously had only eyes for each other.
    dnOwR52.png

Here are pictures from one of their dates. Christian was pregnant with Elias. I believe the second picture was taken after proposal, because Christian has a weird ring on his finger, it doesn't show up on the first image.
    QDGkp4N.png
    zjTxVWw.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Kimmer Hmm...my husband's name is Elias. He's a bit weird - perhaps he's an alien too? :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I’ve been playing with Marigold Lawson for the last couple of months now. I’ve been thinking about having a gay/lesbian couple in my save for a while, and Marigold was really facinated with one of her roommates in the dorm, Mindy.

H3MOWRk.png

Their relationship started out really slow, and they became friends first. Marigold is a really confident, caring and smart woman. Mindy is really ambitious and kind, but has a low selfesteem. In university she was always hiding under baggy clothes, barely eating and always working out. Marigold has really helped her in blossoming and becoming more confident and selfassured.
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I really enjoy playing with Marigold and Mindy, and want to share some more moments from their life together.

A moment from one of their dates while at university. Marigold is the brunette btw, and the one who is taking charge.
    JuaCOF9.png

After graduation Marigold moved into Mindy's house in Brindleton Bay. Mindy is in a higher level in the business career, while Marigold is a private attorney (lead litigator). So they now have a more power couple/classy wardrobe as well.
    6l5iaBR.png

Mindy was really spontaneous while they were visiting the romance festival, and proposed. And they also decided to get married at the same time as well.
    zvdOh9T.png
    r9yJqii.png

They are so good together!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Well snap, I can actually post in this thread now. Been playing the same legacy for about 2 years now. Had the current Heir, Luna get together with Julia Wright from Discover University.
    sVd4ZgX.png
    And of course they went to college and we all know what happens when you go to college in this game. That's right, they got fat! You know what they say, the couple that gets fat together stays together right? I think that's how the saying goes. But anyways, they've been going ever since.
    KKZBbmQ.png