Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❀ Christmas Village πŸŽπŸŽ„β›„

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
Hi :)

I joined the Sims 3 Happy Holidays Gift Exchange for once. I was given Hidehi as my buddy. She thought a cabin for Santa or a Christmas market would be nice. So, I kinda made something for her. :mrgreen:

Christmas Village was inspired by Hidehi's Christmas wish and those little Christmas Villages I love seeing at this time of year. I searched the interwebs for some Fabulous ideas but could only do a few ordinary ones.
This world is made to be like a Vacation world. There are only 4 Rabbit holes in the whole world and one of them is not the school. There isn't a cemetery either. :lol:
There are only 32 lots; 10 are Residential with 7 already owned by families (populated).

This world does have Store Stuff. All the Free Holiday packs, the Premium Stuff, the Sims Classics,
and world stuff - Riverview, Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow, Dragon Valley, it's got poker stuff, and cowplants... Country Living, Club Vaindenburger, Once Upon a Time, The Lemonade Baron~ To name most of it.

original.jpg
https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9351009
Large world with only a small area to play.
63MB
10 Res/22 Com lots

Pictures!
The train runs about every 3 hours. It will welcome you to town when you start. :)
DXlRdpm.jpg

g5j6eSw.jpg

af7ywoQ.jpg

PSHaIvx.jpg

KmNrZpt.jpg

The toy factory is set up for some RH rugs/doors if you want them.
MqWfG0T.jpg

Families
Wassail
gUDYa2a.jpg
Frost
hHu8AJJ.jpg
Grumps
l2FFJJw.jpg
Yule
aXRJMVi.jpg
Partridge
4cdvb4w.jpg
Goodwill
OOxUQD0.jpg
Kringles
AJIWem2.jpg

Places to start
The little Starter house for one!
6qYS8CS.jpg

The Apartment
RPJQqvO.jpg

The Cabin
aaQipyl.jpg

There are Many more places to visit, even a Resort with a cute little Happily Ever After cottage to stay in.
0gRTJBj.jpg

I hope you have a Wonderful Holiday. :heart:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top