Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav type of sauce?

Bechamel sauce, or any kinda white sauce (doesn't necessarily need cheese in it). You put this in lasagna and mmmmmm.

basic-bechamel-sauce-18111-1.jpeg

So...

I discovered that my bed mattress is one sided. Wanted to flip it, since I ALWAYS sleep on the same spot (and made a "dent" in it).

This is something I miss about my camper! I could flip the mattress and let the "dent" go out!

My bed is like that too. I know I have a dent cuz I always sit on the same spot when I use my laptop.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Bechamel sauce, or any kinda white sauce (doesn't necessarily need cheese in it). You put this in lasagna and mmmmmm.

So...

I discovered that my bed mattress is one sided. Wanted to flip it, since I ALWAYS sleep on the same spot (and made a "dent" in it).

This is something I miss about my camper! I could flip the mattress and let the "dent" go out!

My bed is like that too. I know I have a dent cuz I always sit on the same spot when I use my laptop.

Tomato sauce! Especially on pasta.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited December 2019
    I think the forum is making all the images appear smaller cuz it's tired of me spamming my drawings real big here.😂😂😂😂

Today's Q Q is:

So...

Tomato sauce! Especially on pasta.

That's nice too.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

Do you mean like spraying? Girls do that too.

I'm not 100% sure if my mom meant spraying. Gotta ask my mom since she had male cats before. I've never had one cuz she adviced me not to. It could be spraying and maybe male cats do it a bit more excessively than girls? I don't know.

Well, anyways, I'll just put the QQ of the day here:
    Do you read 'LOL' as L-O-L or lawl?

Lawl. XD I hope I'm not the only weird one. :grimace:

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Idk, spaghetti sauce? :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Memphis style barbecue sauce

It has a little more "kick" than the regular Texas style most people use.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

I'm not 100% sure if my mom meant spraying. Gotta ask my mom since she had male cats before. I've never had one cuz she adviced me not to. It could be spraying and maybe male cats do it a bit more excessively than girls? I don't know.

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Memphis style barbecue sauce

It has a little more "kick" than the regular Texas style most people use.

Ooh, bbq sauces are good. Sad I won't be able to tell the diff since I'm not American. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Yum yum sauce
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is cuz I'm curious:
    Do you have lunulae on your fingernails? It's that white curved line underneath the skin where the nail comes out.

I feel like I'm weird and only have them on my thumbs but not on the other fingers...?? And I feel like I'm the only one? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Do you have lunulae on your fingernails? It's that white curved line underneath the skin where the nail comes out.

I feel like I'm weird and only have them on my thumbs but not on the other fingers...?? And I feel like I'm the only one? XD

Same here
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey guys. I'm hosting a Hunger Games themed Mafia Game here on the forums, and am looking for at least 4 more players. New players are welcome, and we'd love to have you join the game here.

I'm the same way Dekay.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Same here
    Hey guys. I'm hosting a Hunger Games themed mafia here on the forums, and am looking for at least 4 more players. New players are welcome, and we'd love to have you join the game here.

I'm the same way Dekay.

Oh my God, I'm not weird! Yay!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?

I guess?

I think i do. It's like the little half circles right? It's on all my fingers but only noticeable on my thumbs.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?

I guess?

I think i do. It's like the little half circles right? It's on all my fingers but only noticeable on my thumbs.

Yeah, it's the half circles.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Good night everyone
    850WHtk.jpg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    MMX wrote: »
    Good night everyone
    850WHtk.jpg

Stahp.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Only on my thumbs and they're really faint so i thought i didn't have them for a second
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Snow snow snow. :3 (All of you guys who experience snow right now are probably like, "SHUT THE HECK YOUR MOUTH, DEKAY.")
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg
    I am still not over that first image (10 mins into painting). XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh no! Not snow! We had a warm winter last year, which means we (most likely) will have a bad one this year! The weather is weird like that here. :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Snow snow snow. :3 (All of you guys who experience snow right now are probably like, "SHUT THE HECK YOUR MOUTH, DEKAY.")
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

So pretty!
    unknown.png
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

:love:
    His eyes are so pretty
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited December 2019
    Oh no! Not snow! We had a warm winter last year, which means we (most likely) will have a bad one this year! The weather is weird like that here. :/

I think my 'winter' here is a bit warmer than last year. XD We switched places.
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

wow he looks amazing <3
    btw on the second drawing he reminds me of someone but i'm not sure of who lol

Thank you. :D
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

So pretty!

Thanks, Zinnia. :)
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

:love:
    His eyes are so pretty

Thanks! I actually wanted to make his eyes more icy like he has icy super powers. But I forgot to make it more pale-ish blue. >.<
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?

I'm guessing they mean marinara.

Are everyone's not like this?
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

He's so handsome 😍
    I was surprised that his jawline was so severe though. Idk, something about him when I was scrolling down, before I got to that part of his face, made me think he was going to have an oval face. Personal bias, maybe? 😅
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?

I see more people in real life who have the lunulae on all fingers tho.
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

He's so handsome 😍
    I was surprised that his jawline was so severe though. Idk, something about him when I was scrolling down, before I got to that part of his face, made me think he was going to have an oval face. Personal bias, maybe? 😅

Thanks. 😂 I tend to like to draw crazy sharp jawlines for guys. 😬 Oval faces are nice. They're my fav.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I HAVE BEEN LET IN

L-O-L
    Today's Q Q is:

So...

Like bolognese?

I see more people in real life who have the lunulae on all fingers tho.
    yPdCMhA.jpg
    MNfmSeg.jpg

He's so handsome 😍

Thanks. 😂 I tend to like to draw crazy sharp jawlines for guys. 😬 Oval faces are nice. They're my fav.

Sharp jawlines do give a nice traditionally masculine look.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top