Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rest in peace to the great Scumbumbo

NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
edited December 2019 in Gameplay Mods
I only just discovered that he has sadly passed away. He was a legend, and contributed a lot to the Sims 4 modding community.

My thoughts and condolences to his family and friends.

You will be missed our amazing marmot friend.

nZhSGVh.jpg

Sorry I've placed this in the wrong section, could someone move this to General Mods Discussion please?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Sad, sad news. He was so talented.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    edited January 2020
    Oh wow that is so sad. He was great.

This also makes sense why my Teleportation mod stopped working...
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I was wondering who will update that teleport mod now? Can't play without pose player. 😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Oh, wow, that's sad. Scumbumbo also made the "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop" mod.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited January 2020
    The Teleport Mod (aka Teleport Any Sim) has been updated by Andrew on Sims4Studio for the past few years now (Scumbumbo also stated this in the mod description).
    http://sims4studio.com/post/72734

I'm surprised the original even still worked for some of you, it hasn't been updated since 2017 and I know it needed several updates since then. :sweat_smile:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    rest in peace
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    I'm surprised the original even still worked for some of you, it hasn't been updated since 2017 and I know it needed several updates since then. :sweat_smile:

That's super weird. I knew it hadn't been updated since 2017 but it still worked WAYYYY better than my Andrew Pose Player. Man, Sims stuff is plumming weird. I swear mods don't follow rules or logic but some kind of angry gnome magic.
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Rest in peace is so sad to know that a great modder passed away, thanks to him my game was more alive and better. :(
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    I was wondering who will update that teleport mod now? Can't play without pose player. 😭😭😭

Really?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Babykittyjade Teleport Any Sim has been updated by Andrew and is available at the new site for Scumbumbo's mods here.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • s4diversitys4diversity Posts: 29 Member
    I learnt the sad news via your Twitter @luthienrising. I know I'm a bit late, but even if I didn't know him personally I'm truly sorry for his friends and his family :'( The community lost a productive and talented member. You pay him a nice tribute by updating and working on his mods.
    My Simblog* Gallery ID: S4Diversity
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thanks on behalf of the team, @s4diversity!

And also an update: All the mods are now updated on the site.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    He will be missed greatly. May he rest in peace.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.