Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have the Stuff Pack, but never got a code for it.....

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
Okay, I got High-End Loft Stuff through Origin Access (as a starter pack bundled with the base game and Late Night) but never received a code for any of the packs, though the one I need is High-End Loft Stuff. Is there any way for me to get just High-End Loft Stuff's code to register to the sims 3 site?(I already have every expansion and the base game, as well as Outdoor Living and Master Suite Stuff)
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Okay, I got High-End Loft Stuff through Origin Access (as a starter pack bundled with the base game and Late Night) but never received a code for any of the packs, though the one I need is High-End Loft Stuff. Is there any way for me to get just High-End Loft Stuff's code to register to the sims 3 site?(I already have every expansion and the base game, as well as Outdoor Living and Master Suite Stuff)

You'd better contact EA customer support, they're the only ones that can help you with these kind of questions.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    (I'm no expert on this EA feature, but I think I know how it works...)

Origin Access won't give any codes, only access while you have a subscription to it. It's for just playing, not for enjoying any extra store benefits or whatever beyond the subscription.

It's not my cup of ... errr ... can of Dr. Pepper (cup of tea, for many) and it seems like it's not how you wanted to "access" that stuff pack.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!