Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    A rainy day.
    TAwOJki.jpg
    Look at the campus from the house during winter.
    DzOgudj.jpg
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Last night of Fall for the Emporda region of my game.
    Bn6xTOR.jpg
    FrZbniY.jpg
    7NYoI3q.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @Rflong7, my favorite house in your Christmas Village!.

I also took a screenshot inside this cheery little town.
    zk4nYsa.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Rflong7, my favorite house in your Christmas Village!.

I also took a screenshot inside this cheery little town.
    zk4nYsa.jpg

Thank you! :mrgreen:

3UWc5q8.jpg
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @Rflong7, wow! Beautiful. I need a new computer, so the visuals and rendering could be as good as this!
    edited December 2019
    @Rflong7, wow! Beautiful. I need a new computer, so the visuals and rendering could be as good as this!

Thanks but ~Naw, I have a sky mod in. Mine is old too. Every time I save a bit for a new one (computer) I give the money away - kids, time of year, family. :blush:
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Amazing, I love the crispness of it! @Rflong7 which lighting mod did you use if you don't mind me asking?

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    78537125_439099010347690_4304749908650360832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=6CqUhmt0uusAQkErqGDXXJ7rfNOqNRhOswlO6WpDH1ujfgvWFfbdrTTEw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7f31a399a66e521fb4a8c87fe2392830&oe=5E7A8E69
    Cold fall night.
    edited December 2019
    Amazing, I love the crispness of it! @Rflong7 which lighting mod did you use if you don't mind me asking?

It's by Nilxis. :mrgreen:

https://nilxis.tumblr.com/post/146704527436/uranesian-weather-this-is-the-weather-ive-created

...Another scenery - no sky mod. :)
    Y0Ivejq.jpg
    The family home at night.
    FC4ObUy.jpg
    It's a cold day where I live. :cookie:

ZuhDuTJ.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Working on a new Yacht club type restaurant bar thingy... And I'm using the Eat out game pack or whatever its called ;)
    RxfoJYa.jpggDRvfsF.jpgTime: 3:18 pm Weather: 10°C/ 50°F
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    And I'm using the Eat out game pack or whatever its called

Didn't know there was an eat out for Sims 3.I know Sims 4 has dine out, but 3 doesn't really have a restaurant, there's "Late Night" that has bars? Is that the game? World is looking great!

Didn't know there was an eat out for Sims 3.I know Sims 4 has dine out, but 3 doesn't really have a restaurant, there's "Late Night" that has bars? Is that the game? World is looking great!

Thanks and great question ... it’s actually called the Business Bistro set from the sims 3 store... it enables you to have a fully functioning restaurant where your sims can go and eat with menu control and chefs that actually serve your food... I thought that because of the location being on such (prime real estate) it deserved a new purchase from the sims 3 store.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited December 2019

Thanks and great question ... it’s actually called the Business Bistro set from the sims 3 store... it enables you to have a fully functioning restaurant where your sims can go and eat with menu control and chefs that actually serve your food... I thought that because of the location being on such (prime real estate) it deserved a new purchase from the sims 3 store.
    I own that.” And use it all the time.”eat out pack” is what threw me off as I never heard it called a pack 😂 sorry. Unfortunately the pack doesn’t work the way you would expect it to, the chef is both server and chef.And sometimes will leave in the middle of serving
    Unfortunately the pack doesn’t work the way you would expect it to, the chef is both server and chef.And sometimes will leave in the middle of serving
    Well, there's a mod available for that: https://www.nraas.net/community/Business-As-Unusual-Bistro
    edited December 2019
    Turjan wrote: »
    Unfortunately the pack doesn’t work the way you would expect it to, the chef is both server and chef.And sometimes will leave in the middle of serving
    Well, there's a mod available for that: https://www.nraas.net/community/Business-As-Unusual-Bistro

Cool! Thanks: I try not to install a lot as my game is running poorly but good to know
    Turjan wrote: »

Thanks you guys I didn't know about the mod. I haven't even tried the Bistro yet as i am a consummate builder and definitely wanted to try and build my own. I will definitely be downloading that real soon!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    @amphora Just breathtaking! I wish I could go there right now :smile:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    just catching up wonderful pictures everyone I just wanted to post a couple of pics from @Rflong7's Hidehi's Christmas Village world which reminds me of all the cute switzerland/Austria villages I have visited when I used to be able to ski so this will be great for xmas play :)

BV8J5Lc.jpg

GDgDaex.jpg
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    My Sim took a World Adventures trip.

Scenery-china-2.jpg

Scenery-china.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Christmas at the Old Manor

tgw02-47-01.jpg
    tgw02-47-02.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg
    Wow! That house is beautiful and the xmas lights are magical! :o

Screenshot-72.jpg
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    My sim just enjoyed breakfast on her deck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top