Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Niece Hannah (left) and aunt Simone (right) selfie!

LGCYwjx.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2019
    Johnny and his gf Cassie <3

Gbz7WFO.png

Post edited by MissyScabtree on
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    V3pk8Re.png

guess who finally agreed to join the Household!! yep it's our boy Mayor Whiskers :D he grew quite fond of one of the witches in the Household so he agreed to be her familiar
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Those times when an unprovoked camera angle tells a completely different story... :#

PbrwiDL.png
    #Team Occult
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Usama and Nissa are both going through mood swings. And he's also suffering from a horrible acne outbreak.
    ANgzVsu.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Having fun at the park! 🙂
    6HBcwQ6.png
    He/Him
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2019
    As you can tell by my avi, the twins- middle and right side- are now children! Madison becomes a teenager in three days and I really want to send her to college but I still haven't gotten Discover University yet. Hopefully this final giveaway I entered- tomorrow the winner will be picked- will turn out in my favor.
    49161160082_a22094f3b9_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    My Sim living her best life in Sulani, while I look at the 2 feet of snow out my window. :s
    WUXoEGV.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I gave Luna Villareal a little makeover. I didn't like her original hair much.
    jx4UlnE.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited December 2019
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I gave Luna Villareal a little makeover. I didn't like her original hair much.
    jx4UlnE.png

@Sharonia
    sweet :) that hairdo looks good on her !! thanks for the idea :smiley:

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Relaxing 🍺:)
    ZbRIsjf.png
    He/Him
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    rWmUtfN.jpg
    Don is having a blast getting rid of the spot on his nose.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2019
    Fourth to last: A CAS pic of a teenage Madison Cole! She looks exactly like her mother!
    49171291182_de0aff1415_h.jpg

Here's my last pic: Madison doing her school work:
    49171291052_1b9893c908_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    If you've read any of my posts you know I love to do challenges and always play multiple saves at a time. I just started a new one I've never tried before called 'Just One Sim'. Basically, you're charged with playing just one Sim from toddler through elder and they can't ask for help from any other Sims in their family or otherwise for anything. Parents can have a job, pay the bills and put out fires, but that's it! The full rules can be found here.

Anyway, this is Honey Harman, a toddler with the Independent trait. So far her parents have only cooked single serving meals for themselves. :( She was very close to being taken away for extreme hunger. I put the family on a Newcrest lot next to the park anticipating townies would grill food for her to eat and thankfully, that's exactly what happened! Here's Honey just before she grabbed a burger. Whew! :)

BBol7LZ.png

Wish me luck, I really, really don't want Honey taken away, she's a little sweetheart! Happy Simming! <3
    edited December 2019
    @Karababy52 Good thing that toddlers can do telekinesis and make a serving snap into their little hands :D The Sims is really creepy like that.

• WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    @Karababy52 I'm tempted to do that challenge, it sounds a hoot. Maybe make one parent with hates children and the other an insane slob.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Max went fishing though he was sad after his dog died.
    rN0HljZ.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Good thing that toddlers can do telekinesis and make a serving snap into their little hands :D The Sims is really creepy like that.

Yes, that's a very good thing! It may be creepy as you say, but in this case, I'm glad she can at least get something to eat. God knows her parents are no help. :(
    I'm tempted to do that challenge, it sounds a hoot. Maybe make one parent with hates children and the other an insane slob.

Uh, yeah, parents with those traits would most likely be even more neglectful. Probably cause even more fun drama for you. Honey's parents don't have any negative traits. I really like this challenge so far. It's a bit nerve-wracking not being able to control anyone else but your Sim, especially when they're a toddler. And especially for me as a dedicated micromanager. But I managed to get Honey through toddlerhood safe and sound. She's a child now just a couple days away from aging to teen. Let me know if you do try it and how it goes. :)

Speaking of Honey, she's going through the "I'm a bear!" phase. I've never had a child Sim go through that before. Here she is eating salad rummaged from the trash. As with the teleporting plates, it's a good thing she can eat right through that bear suit. She looks cute most of the time in it, but the eyes creep me out how they don't move at all, just stare into your soul. o.O She has the glutton trait so she's a bit of a messy eater. lol

irJpQqy.png
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    My first time actually playing with the Jungle Adventure pack since I got when it first released. xD
    My Wu family enjoying a dip in the jungle
    ArBuRwx.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

My sim's daughter playing with the Cowplant in a thunderstorm.
    4sLOKEZ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    @Amj1995 What a lovely shot <3

• Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @Nindigo - Thank you very much! 😁
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    edited December 2019
    Apparently, it's no longer cool to "walk" up the steps[img][/img]ii5ih6v.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top