Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reduce Muscle?

How do sims reduce muscle? It is easy to lose weight but muscle?

(I am trying to avoid cheats!)

Comments

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I think that if your sim was created with less muscle, they will lose muscle if they stop exercising. Like body fat, if they originally had more fat, exercise makes them lose fat and stopping exercise makes them gain it back. I think that's how it works, but I could be wrong.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @CorkysPetals you could be right. That's what The Sims Wiki said about TS4 fitness.

My lifespan is set to long and also set the pregnancy duration for 14 days. Hoping the baby isn't gonna be muscular because the dad is :D
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    You can also buy a potion from the aspiration reward store, I think it’s insta-lean?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    They only lose muscle to a certain extent tho. I think there's a limit on the muscle bar in CAS where they can't lose muscle anymore. So if you want them to lose more muscle, you will need to use the CAS cheat to adjust it yourself.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Eat more and stop any kind of exercises
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Hello @Finbar659,
    you might check it out Carl's video. Definitely help you here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I've noticed that having a Sim jog or use a treadmill will keep them muscular...I think not exercising is the only way to reverse things.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    How long approximately will it take to get a sim back from Tarzan to average musclemass? (I'm impatient and pull the slider down in CAS whenever my sims become supermen).

And on a related note, is anyone else experiencing this problem: Despite being marked for "freeze physique" in MCCC, my sims grow muscle after using the yoga mat and the climbing wall? This keeps happening to my androids (who are technically normal sims, not the new university robots).
    How long approximately will it take to get a sim back from Tarzan to average musclemass? (I'm impatient and pull the slider down in CAS whenever my sims become supermen).

And on a related note, is anyone else experiencing this problem: Despite being marked for "freeze physique" in MCCC, my sims grow muscle after using the yoga mat and the climbing wall? This keeps happening to my androids (who are technically normal sims, not the new university robots).

I'd say about 1-2 sim weeks.

Both yoga and climbing walls will build muscles.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    How do sims reduce muscle? It is easy to lose weight but muscle?

(I am trying to avoid cheats!)

Don't lift weights and run a lot. It will reduce the muscle. I had a sim go from max muscle to lean and slim by just running on a treadmill.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Thank you! (Admittedly with my three-day rotations this is too long for my taste. I'll continue to just use the CAS slider.)
    Problem is I've set the sims in question to not change their body shape at all (with McCommand Center). But somehow it doesn't work. Maybe I'm missing/misunderstanding something?
    Thank you! (Admittedly with my three-day rotations this is too long for my taste. I'll continue to just use the CAS slider.)
    Problem is I've set the sims in question to not change their body shape at all (with McCommand Center). But somehow it doesn't work. Maybe I'm missing/misunderstanding something?

I can't help you in that one cuz I don't use the mod.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member

They fixed yoga at one point, but I think it's broken again, as far as adding muscle.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    I've started my Sims out on the lean side, but the guys do have big chests, even so. And while I've never been fond of the over-worked muscle look on a guy, even my lean fellas have that dern chest! I just don't see a way around it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/