Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club Outfits

CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
I don't have Get Together yet, but I'm already thinking of ideas for clubs.

Is it possible to, instead of having all club members wear identical clothing, wear their formal wear, for example? They wouldn't come dressed the same but have the same theme.

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    In a way, yes. When you set up the club outfits, you've got choices between a style (boho, hipster etc), a colour scheme, or to manually create outfits. It's that option that allows you to set up several outfits that the members will choose between:
    LBJOqwr.jpg

Does that help?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    In a way, yes. When you set up the club outfits, you've got choices between a style (boho, hipster etc), a colour scheme, or to manually create outfits. It's that option that allows you to set up several outfits that the members will choose between:
    LBJOqwr.jpg

Does that help?

Yes! Thank you so much.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    You're welcome!
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    LittleMissSam has a mod that forces a specific outfit category for a lot via lot traits. So if you set up s commercial lot for exclusive use by that club, you could do it that way, too.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    Thanks @QueenofMyshuno . I've never used mods but will keep it in mind if I decide to try them.
    Bringing this back. Still don't have this pack but hopeful I'll get it soon.

If I don't select a club outfit, will the club members arrive in their everyday clothes? I would like to create each Sim's outfit in CAS and have them show up on what I chose.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    Bringing this back. Still don't have this pack but hopeful I'll get it soon.

If I don't select a club outfit, will the club members arrive in their everyday clothes? I would like to create each Sim's outfit in CAS and have them show up on what I chose.

@CaprianaB

Yes, they will show up in their everyday clothes. Unless you have Seasons, then if it's really cold or really hot, they may show up in either their warm weather wear or cold weather wear.
    Thank you, @DevilNDisguise ! I don't have Seasons, so this should work perfectly.