Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having problems with Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB)?

(Sorry for asking here, but it won't let me start new discussions in any help forum).

I own all packs except for the last 3: the Moschino SP, the Realm of Magic GP, and the Discover University EP. Exactly what the BYOB requires for it to work: 1 Expansion Pack, 1 Game Pack, and 1 Stuff Pack. However, when I click on the BYOB button, it gives me a popup saying "You own so many DLC's that we can't make a new bundle for you."

Is this an error/glitch on Origin? Or TS4/EA company? Or is it just because DU is so new that they won't count it for a BYOB? If so, when would it count?

Thanks for reading and any replies!!

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm also having this problem, hopefully they resolve it soon.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    It has nothing to do with DU being new. Maybe two days after it came out I tested the BYOB myself and got myself Laundry Day, Realm of Magic and Discover University all in one go. I couldn't build the bundle in game though, I had to go directly on Origin and make it work.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    It has nothing to do with DU being new. Maybe two days after it came out I tested the BYOB myself and got myself Laundry Day, Realm of Magic and Discover University all in one go. I couldn't build the bundle in game though, I had to go directly on Origin and make it work.

How to do it on origin website? The bundle button only shows up in game..
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    edited December 2019
    This is from website Sorry about trademark. The bundle option is there. Browse games/sims/ bundle @graventhe

d17a8b81-6742-4beb-9cbc-9521b8d137d3-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member

I tried doing that 11/26, 12/3, and today 12/5; every time I tried signing in, it'd give me a "Sign In Failure" pop-up. I tried different times, but it still says sign in unavailable. So, hopefully I can contact the help and get things to work :(