Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should the next theme be?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Occults (Werewolves, Fairies, Zombies, etc.)
    I hope we will get werewolves but vacation destinations or a hobbies pack would be great too.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Something New (Theme Parks, Farms, Hobbies, etc.)
    I want werewolves and I want more vacations but I'd prefer a hobby/farm related pack first.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    It's finally time for Werewolves & Genies.
    I like my men to have some body hair.
    The werewolves need canine teeth, can growl & howl.
    The female werewolves need at least a peach fuzz hair on their face & body.
    And a Genie that's based on "I Dream of Jeannie".
  • Options
    Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    Vacations - I really just need them to allow me to use the calendar to pencil in that my sims are taking a vacation from this day to that day. Also allow me to to make certain lots into vacation lots b.c I turned part of Oasis Springs into Rome, Africa, Egypt and India. I don't really need them to give me a pack with those places since I am slowly turning different lots into different parts of the world, I just need the ability to tell my sims they are going on vacation to this lot I set up for them, and for the lot to be tagged as a vacation spot that workers need to show up to.

Business - While I would like more careers, I would prefer they just enhanced the ones we had. Mob wife for example sounds ridiculous and funny, having a police officer actually chasing my criminal sim if they find out their job, my sims job NOT just being some rabbit hole that tells me of their exciting time at work, trying to keep my criminal life, or secret agent life secret. It would add more depth for me instead of just adding more careers that are just rabbit holes, or poorly executed jobs that leave you wanting more.

Occult - I am a sucker for a lot of fantasy things, but my thoughts for this would be to expand on the already existing ones we have. Some sims should be afraid of vampires. I once used a vampire to lock the door at a small gathering to allow him to drink everyone's blood forcefully. Not one sim was afraid, no screaming or cowering or trying to run for their lives. I could only assume Werewolves would have the same issue. I do secretly think it would be cool if a werewolf could turn from human/werewolf into a larger, but controllable pet though. Mermaids are sadly lack luster, no underwater experience, no learning skills, they can't lure sims into the ocean to devour them, they don't try to hide their mermaid secret, if I wasn't such a sucker for mermaid tails I wouldn't even play them as they are not any different from being a human. I feel fairies would suffer the same fate. Instead of making like seasonal, or elemental fairies who live along humans secretly, they would only be floating wing wearing humans who appear at every social event like its normal.

Something New - like adding depth to the already existing game play? Yes I'd like that. Secret agents who actually keep their jobs a secret? Serial romantics who flirt way too often with my sim. Occult creatures who keep their existence secret. Sims who genuinely are afraid of occult creatures. The ability to plan a family vacation on my calendar. Mermaids that are not just humans with a hydration meter. Making more jobs interactive. Allowing secrecy in the game, allowing consequences in game, make stealing someones husband/wife way harder, make marring a non-committal WAY harder. Give these new features an ON/OFF switch in game settings like the aging is. Name the new pack: "Get Depth" and make the CAS a bunch of culturally diverse styles like braids, kimonos, Hanbok's, toga, etc.

It'll never happen though. xD
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    royal pack
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    edited November 2019
    I just want something that adds new gameplay, and more depth to our sims charactcers
    VbXPSzu.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I actually can't decide between occults (wearwolfs and zombies please 🙏) generations or theme park! I want them all😓
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Vacations (Ancient Egypt, China, France, etc.)
    I picked vacation because we haven't had one in awhile and I'd like more options.

Hotels would be fun, but I'm afraid they'd end up glitchy like Dine Out.

A hobbies pack would be awesome, but since one of the options for the player chosen stuff pack is arts and crafts I don't see this one happening anytime too soon.

Also I want a farming pack to be an expansion as I think there is a lot they could add with that theme.

As for the next vacation GP I'd like to see an oriental theme bringing back martial arts or a romantic theme based on France/Italy with more romance options and nectar making.
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    We need more new stuff there has been too much old going on.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    SimbodyLovesYouSimbodyLovesYou Posts: 2 New Member
    Right Now, the three things I want most are a

Werewolves GP (really all the occults but if we're gonna seperate them...)

And a Medieval GP. It's time to fix what happened with Sims Medieval and TS3.

And a "future" GP like TS3.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    This is such a hard choice! Choosing occult because werewolves are at the top of my wishlist, but I’d equally love more vacation worlds! There’s still so much space on that destination world screen to fill up.
  • Options
    IlikebuildingIlikebuilding Posts: 41 Member
    A moon base and the building bits to build on the moon. We already have Astronauts, rockets and scientists, so why not a moonbase landscape? Frankly I was dissapointed that the portal only went to one place, I thought it may be a bit Stargateish.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    A moon base and the building bits to build on the moon. We already have Astronauts, rockets and scientists, so why not a moonbase landscape? Frankly I was dissapointed that the portal only went to one place, I thought it may be a bit Stargateish.

I would love to have my sims live in space! That is something we never had before.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Can I have them all? Even though werewolves are ridiculously high on my list (and zombies, and proper plantsims), I chose something new because seriously, it's kind of about time. Though I'd be happy with any of them I think. I'm even happy about knitting! My very busy sims ALWAYS need more to do lol.
  • Options
    BlueSargent300BlueSargent300 Posts: 24 Member
    I voted for Something New because I'd like to give my sims more reasons to get out and explore. Granted, it's mostly my fault they stay indoors so much, but I'd like to *want* to go out and about, ya now? I think a theme park/carnival, safari, farm/petting zoo, or something would be fun. I kind of miss the seasonal events that would pop up in the Sims 3, too.
  • Options
    UnknownGamerUnknownGamer Posts: 77 Member
    Hobbies definitely need to be a game pack. They would add so much gameplay and more character to Sims, especially if they make it similar to Sims 2 hobby system. So much potential for this pack.

Farms is also an interesting idea. Maybe a whole new world with a farmers market lot to sell and buy produce and Farm lots to buy.

Farms as either a home business or a business type lot. (Maybe a chance to bring home businesses back from Sims 2) and hiring employees in the form of farmhands. Potential to bring nectar making back as well as other manufacturing stuff to create goods from produce to benefit yourself and to sell for large profit.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I voted for Something New because I'd like to give my sims more reasons to get out and explore. Granted, it's mostly my fault they stay indoors so much, but I'd like to *want* to go out and about, ya now? I think a theme park/carnival, safari, farm/petting zoo, or something would be fun. I kind of miss the seasonal events that would pop up in the Sims 3, too.

I agree with this!! I would love outdoor festival type of things to just stroll around town on a family outing. That's why I kind of like the city living festivals but they could be better. Amusement parks and everything you named would be super awesome!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    I want a dating pack. It would be awesome to go on blind dates, or find other single Sims using a Tinder type app. This could include new date spots/things to do.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    dragons

dragons,
    My sister from another mister.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Pepper61Pepper61 Posts: 84 Member
    it would be cool to build a coaster for the sims to ride. or just a whole theme park!!
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Business & Career (Resorts, Salons, Home Design, etc.)
    It’s time for hotels. We can finally have ten whole sims living on a lot together, the possibilities are endless now. I know Dine Out was pretty boring, and at times very buggy. I’ll take some weird glitches if it means I can build functional hotels.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want something new enough "stuff" I want a pack that will improve the Sims themselves that does not require an object to do so. Lets call this pack "The Sims: Stuff that should of been in base game" since they have been ignored pretty much since base game this pack would fix the useless traits adding personality to the Sims, turn ons /turn offs, likes dislikes, enemies, wants fears and the fear emotion to go with it, basic animations and actually have the ability to interact with other Sims be it dance or kids playing together.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I want something new like farming with the added occult of werewolves! oooooo! B)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Vacations (Ancient Egypt, China, France, etc.)
    Despite how much I want werewolves, I do enjoy customising Vacation areas.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I am not into Theme Parks they are a short lived thrill but I would like Farms and Hobbies maybe they could combine the two.