Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Can´t Write Archeology Skill Book

Hi! I try to complete the Archeology aspiration and you need to write a good archeology skill book. My sim sits down by the computer and you get to name the book but then he refuses to continue writing. Anyone who has had the same problem or know what to do about it?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm not sure but one thing that came to mind would be maybe it is not your sim's Archeology skill level but their skill level in Writing could be the issue. My daughter in law ran into something similar a while back.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Thank you for replying <3 I will try and raise his writing skill and see how it goes.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Indiana Jones never wrote a book.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Indiana Jones never wrote a book.

Indiana Jones was a Professor of archeology and as such will most certainly have written a book :p
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I must have missed that scene. I have the Indiana Jones movies & Young Indiana Jones. The only book he ever wrote in was his personal journal.
    Which movie & what scene did he wrote other books?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I must have missed that scene. I have the Indiana Jones movies & Young Indiana Jones. The only book he ever wrote in was his personal journal.
    Which movie & what scene did he wrote other books?

I was unaware that characters in movies can never be implied to have done anything unless its specifically in a scene. Presumably that also means he never had to attend to his bladder need either.

It was a light hearted comment alluding to what he must have had to do in the boring times not shown on screen, in order to qualify and keep his title :)https://www.jobmonkey.com/archaeology/college-professor/
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    It´s appearently a bug, other simmers have the same problem. Nothing to do, just wait for a fix.