Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sentences that only make sense in TS3

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Someone in the building I'm in right now has a broken umbrella. The horror! I can't get it out of my head!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Somebody put a plate in front of my chair; can’t sit down. Guess I’ll eat standing up.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Somebody put a plate in front of my chair; can’t sit down. Guess I’ll eat standing up.

Don't be ridiculous, go have a seat on the toilet! You don't need to stand! :D
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited December 2019
    But I have to go upstairs to use the toilet and I can’t find my routing since the walls are too narrow.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I'm working as a painter. It fits with my character quite perfectly because I'm a shy loner.
    And painting helps with separating from unknown strangers. You just go to the easel and paint on the magically out of nowhere appearing, free, canvas with my never ending, also free, colors. And selling the pictures is soo easy, just throw it in the air, wait for the money shower and be happy!
    My perfect job, no people involved! 😜
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    The ice cream truck just came to my house and I bought an ice cream cone, however instead of eating it at my house in my yard, I hop
    in a taxi, drive all away across town, get out, take a water taxi and go to the graveyard to eat it, by that time its been 3 hrs and surprisingly my ice cream hasn't melted.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2019
    The ice cream truck just came to my house and I bought an ice cream cone, however instead of eating it at my house in my yard, I hop
    in a taxi, drive all away across town, get out, take a water taxi and go to the graveyard to eat it, by that time its been 3 hrs and surprisingly my ice cream hasn't melted.
    The only odd thing I find about this one is that apparently you have a graveyard with no ice cream stand and probably no ferris wheel (both CC available from MTS) located within. This lack of municipal planning on the part of your world's designers and local government is shocking. Just guessing, but I bet you also have public libraries that lack kissing booths and playgrounds with no tattoo chairs. :o:p
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I deleted some computer files and my stepladder turned into a cactus.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited December 2019
    I can't seem to get along with my boss no matter what, so I bought the whole business with motherlode and fired him so I could get assigned a new one. :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited December 2019
    The problem with having 115 illegitimate children is that one very quickly runs out of unsuspecting neighborhood households to stash them all away in.

It's just a stimulus response test. I'm doing this all for science. (explanation for why I suddenly threw a rubber ducky in your face)

I have never been to Uni nor ever once cracked open a textbook. I've learned everything I need to know by stroking my chin thoughtfully while staring at a chess board and looking at the stars through a telescope. My job? Why, I'm a neurosurgeon. Now open wide and say "Moo!" so we can get this neighborhood clinic scenario over with already.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I never do the dishes - I just leave them somewhere and an invisible force drags them away. That said - I never buy any dishes, they come with the food.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Help I think I'm being stalked by garden gnomes! I first bought one because I thought it was cute but now a second one has appeared and they're following me around the house. I don't see them move but sometimes I catch a glimpse of a bright flash of light in the corner of my eye. One time I woke up after a sleep and one was lying on my bed next to me. They're reproducing too! Sometimes I see a gnome wearing a diaper, I'm terrified now. I don't know if they're friendly or malevolent but if this is the last thing I write, please know that it was the gnomes who did it. The gnomes are planning something I swear! :naughty:

They're stealing your underpants. :D:D
    thats a South Park reference, for those that don't know
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @KevinL5275 I've never watched the show sorry :tongue:

I hate doing the laundry so I sold all the hampers and now I never see piles of clothes on the floor. Of course this means that I'll forever be wearing dirty clothes but no one has noticed the difference... yet.
    igazor wrote: »
    The only odd thing I find about this one is that apparently you have a graveyard with no ice cream stand and probably no ferris wheel (both CC available from MTS) located within. This lack of municipal planning on the part of your world's designers and local government is shocking. Just guessing, but I bet you also have public libraries that lack kissing booths and playgrounds with no tattoo chairs. :o:p

That's my government for you...Acadia allows no such things.XD(Yeah I saw those on MTS before.I was tempted to download them
    but I cut back on my CC use to improve game performance) My libraries don't even have a bathroom, so nope, no kissing booths or tattoo chairs.
    The horrors! :#
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

I was out on a date last night with my boyfriend when I had received an alert on my phone that my house was being broken into, so I rushed home as fast as I could so that I could catch the burglar in the act and discovered that he was already gone. So I went inside to check to see if anything was missing and discovered that my toilet was gone. Who the heck steals a toilet and not the big screen TV and my super powered computer that I have in my living room as they are worth more than the toilet? And how the heck did they get it out of my house without leaving a huge water puddle in my bathroom? Maybe they thought that my toilet was broken and decided to take it to the toilet repair shop to have it fixed and then bring it back to the house. Oh who the heck am I fooling? I'll never see that toilet again, so I might as well buy a new one and install it myself even though I know nothing about plumbing. So after much beating and banging on the toilet with my wrench, I got it hooked up and working.
    edited December 2019
    @lisasc360 - Is your sim a celebrity or might they become one some day? Don't ask me how I know this, but the black market places a very high value on used celebrity toilets. Even more so on used celebrity toddlers' potty chairs.

It's a dirty business.

(yeah, I know... boooooooo! igazor, that was horrible! etc.)
    :angry:
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Tonight I was out and it was very late when I came back, around 3 am or so. As I ran to my front door all the vehicles blocking the street suddenly disappeared and I think I lost my consciousness for some seconds and I believe the earth stood still for these seconds, too.
    Man, I was scared to death! (Thank you Overwatch for cleaning! :D )
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited December 2019
    I love that I can actually make a fortune by going to university and applying for extra funds.

P.S. Money does grow on trees,
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @coco's 'Sentences that only make sense in TS3'

Friday Highlight
    :) Smile!

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I really don´t know why cars have doors.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    I don't know HOW I hadn't seen this thread sooner, but I am laughing my BUTT off over here! :joy:

These are HILARIOUS!!!

Allow me to contribute. :blush:

----

"Yesterday I met the girl of my dreams. :blush: When our eyes met I swear I could see pink and red hearts floating above her head and I think she could see some floating above mine too. We got to chatting and soon we inched in closer to each other and began flirting. She offered to rub my shoulders and...I wasn't gonna say no to that! Ahhh, it felt so good! To thank her for that gesture, I pulled out a bouquet of flowers that I just happened to have in my back pocket and surprisingly they didn't look smashed. I presented them to her. After inhaling their sweet aroma she was surprisingly able to put them back into her back pocket as well.

We continued to stare lovingly into each others eyes for a good couple of minutes.

I decided to take a risk and kiss her. I'm usually not this bold when first meeting a girl, but something or someone was making me do it. I think mostly it was just because of how irresistible she looked and I could no longer keep my innermost desires contained.

In the heat of the moment, it happened. I planted the deepest kiss on her that I've ever planted on a woman before (and there hasn't really been any before...)

When my lips pulled away from hers she stared at me gaping. For a split second I thought she was going to slap me...

But to my great relief she grabbed both my hands and pulled me in for a kiss of her own. Ohhhh...it was heavenly!

And I don't really know how it happened, I think both of us were just drunk with love, but I found myself asking her to be my girlfriend (in this very same setting). She happily agreed and I'm standing here thinking, "Wow! How does a guy like me luck out like this! Dear God or Goddess from above THANK YOU!"

Then also in this very same moment I had this thought to just up and propose to her. I mean, why not? We're perfect for each other; why else would this relationship be growing by the second!? I didn't have a ring, but once that thought came to me I felt something appear in my back pocket. Feeling around I discovered it was a velvety black box with a ring inside! I was utterly shocked! It was a miracle of fate! I immediately got down on one knee and proposed, even after we've only known each other for a half hour!

The way her face lit up, and that gorgeous smile, took my breath away. She clapped her hands over her mouth and nearly screamed for joy. She cried out emphatically, "YES!" and held out her hand so I could slip the ring onto her finger. Then we hugged tightly. Oh this was the best and happiest day of our lives! HOW did we both get to be so lucky in love?

So I'm standing there trying to comprehend what just happened, because seriously...A LOT just happened, even though it was glorious, and then she says to me, "Oh to heck with it! Big weddings are SO expensive and I don't want to lose this moment so, let's just get married here and now!"

I stared at her blankly for a few seconds.

"Umm, can we really do that?" I asked. "How would it be legal?"
    "Oh it doesn't need to be legal," she said, inching closer and taking my hand. "We'll do it in front of the God/Goddess and that will make it official enough."
    Gotta admit, she had a point. And a darn good one at that. :blush: So I nodded in agreement and soon we were exchanging rings and I could hear the wedding march playing in my head.

It is now the next day and after a lovely evening of "honeymooning" in the bedroom last night, my wife informs me that she is pregnant.

I instantly responded ecstatically and patted her shoulder while giving her a thumbs up.

I couldn't believe she was happy with that response...I'm not exactly sure why I responded in that manner. :grey_question: I don't know why I didn't just immediately kiss her...

And now I'm sitting here on the sofa in the living room, finally having a moment to myself with my thoughts, and I'm finding myself frozen as a statue while thinking, "What...just...happened???"

:flushed:

This isn't a dream is it...? "
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm very lazy, but I want my house to be absolutely spotless. So I decided to hire a butler, a maid and Bonehila. The maid quit, out of fear that I might turn her into an undead skeleton maid such as Bonehilda, the butler often wanders off to do his own thing and every now and then a random butler shows up at my house for no apparent reason (probably to stand in for the wandering one), and Bonehilda is excellent. She actually taught my dogs all the tricks that can be learnt and she even fills their bowls! I guess she really likes dogs, but I'm surprised they haven't tried to rip her apart!
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    No parking space available at the town hall? No problem! I'll just stick my car in my pocket.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    @lisasc360 - Is your sim a celebrity or might they become one some day? Don't ask me how I know this, but the black market places a very high value on used celebrity toilets. Even more so on used celebrity toddlers' potty chairs.

It's a dirty business.

(yeah, I know... boooooooo! igazor, that was horrible! etc.)
    :angry:

@igazor, No she's not a celebrity and has no desire to ever be one. Or at least in this save...lol... :p Maybe the burglar was dirty poor him/her self and didn't have a pot of their own to use, so they took mine being that my house already had another one in the master bathroom. Or maybe the burglar is like a modern day Robin Hood who goes around stealing toilets from the rich to give to the poor folks around town...lol... :p
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited December 2019
    "Today, I went to the future and bought a baby".
    Post edited by Turjan on