Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If I had a dollar for everytime I tried to Scrubaroo My Toddler...

I know people complain about how "overpowered" spellcaster Sims are... but they are nothing compared to an angry Sim Toddler.

Anyone else have something they keep attempting?
Simming for twenty years...

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If you'd like, there's a mod that allows you to use scrubberoo on your toddlers :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    If you'd like, there's a mod that allows you to use scrubberoo on your toddlers :)

Ooooh where at?
    Simming for twenty years...
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member

Ooooh where at?

I use the mod made by littlemssam
    improved practical spells
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    Just get the ui chests extension and then drag the bar where you want much easier
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited December 2019
    Just get the ui chests extension and then drag the bar where you want much easier

It may be easier, but it is cheating, well more cheating than using magic.
    I prefer scruberoo, actual gameplay where my sim has to learn the spell and watch his charge as with other spells. I prefer the spell because when it makes sense in the story I am telling.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »

It may be easier, but it is cheating, well more cheating than using magic.
    I prefer scruberoo, actual gameplay where my sim has to learn the spell and watch his charge as with other spells. I prefer the spell because when it makes sense in the story I am telling.

That's my thought process. I know most people have the UI extension but I would use it way too much. Meanwhile, I like that not every sim can use scrubaroo, that it's a magical talent.

Downloaded the LittleMissSam mod and finally my current game sim has toddlers so we will see tonight how much my life is changed. LOL