Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Secret Society Glitch?

My sim left mint chocolate chip ice cream at the Britechester statue her last term at University. One member showed up the next night outside the house but nothing happened. Now that my sim is graduated, two members show up almost nightly around midnight. They walk into my sims house, wake her up, wave, and then go about their business.

She was never asked to join so I'm confused. If she is somehow already a member, do they show up every night like this? Not a fan if that's the case.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I have read from several others who are having this same issue you are having. I was trying to get my sim to become a member until I read about this issue.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    After offering 3-4 excellent meals to the statue (yeah, not gonna search high and low for rare collectibles and such) I simply gave up since nothing happens, ever.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    So they came three nights in a row, and finally asked on the 3rd. I declined because I read that they come so frequently once you accept and I was already annoyed from their 3 visits. Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top