Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Nushnushganay I have to join with everyone else in saying poor Caleb! He is being so sweet. I wasn't expecting Morgan's news. I like how you have brought in vampires ability to smell well. Is that a feature in the pack or just a feature of your story? I was very surprised that Kendrick seemed to know I had put him in the game for Jade - normally when I place someone in on purpose they don't want anything to do with the sim I try to fix them up with.

@simmelina1 I like your updates on Malcolm's family even though it was sad that he lost his parents. Belinda looks like a very good calming wife for Malcolm who needs a loving, kind influence in his life. I have to admit that when Geoffrey died while potty training my instinct was to be sad but when I looked at the screenshot I couldn't help but giggle as it was kind of absurd to die like that. I felt so terrible for giggling - at least toddler sims won't develop toilet phobia.

@RedDestiny92 I love your phrase "slice of handsome" - Diego is indeed one of those. I think if Jessica had had a choice she wouldn't have gone and got her award - she doesn't care for those things really - she cares for people especially family and friends. And was it you who mentioned the dangerous site red screen grrrr its driving me nuts. I reported to google that its a trusted site.

@DoloresGrey I think I am just a thwarted wedding planner at heart!

@AngeliqueAdelaide You read my mind Re; cowplant deaths, however I am a novice at rotational play and managed to kill them - I thought I had their feeding schedule down but obviously messed up. I like Hermione's house makeover. I don't do build cc but the wallpaper you used in the room with the christmas tree is making me reconsider - it is perfect for use with ROM stuff.

@Dust_Bunny2010 I hope Dino puts a ring on it! Luise deserves some stability and love. As to MCC proposals - they are few and far between - I have only had 2 in my game and both shocked me as they weren't couples who were soulmates or high pink romance.

@Tixyen thank you for your lovely comments on my screenshots. I do try to experiment on angles and closeups etc. Other people on the forum put in some much effort with their CC and shots - its part of the appeal of the thread. The other half is the strong emotional storytelling like yours. I am glad you enjoyed going all out for the birthday - I love the birthday event. It is the least buggy I think.

@sarabeth2984 - wow a huge update from you. First up I think my Wolfgang looks different because he took the eye makeup off - I am always surprised what a difference makeup can make! Do you have another mod besides MCC as first kiss and ask to be bf/gf aren't part of MCC (not in the autonomy list anyway)? Or is it part of the game?I think I am just too impatient to wait for these things sometimes. I have autonomous weddings turned off as I like to have firm control of those but I am very jealous of Wolfgang and Cassandra's whirlwind relationship (maybe I should change it but I would have to exit if I had big plans for a couple. I wonder - do you need to have a wedding arch nearby for it to work? I love Joanna and Marcus as a couple and look forward to see what happens next for Hugo. I felt sorry for Luna missing family and was happy to see MAribelle turn up. Julia and Vlad gave me a good chuckle. There is no accounting for taste! And then I got stuck staring at Griffin for a while - I really adore him and I intend to have him straighten Bjorn out when he implodes his own life. It was generous of you to share him.

A very romantic full moon over San Myshuno - I love they put this is in the game (I think its a good omen for Jade).
    8RsLRwg.png

I was playing Diego and I got a notification message that his life had got 100% more amazing as a visitor had arrived - I looked and it was Jessica (okay instead of the sims now mygame is reading the forums and is bowing to popular opinion and trying to get Diego and Jess together LOL)
    sZ6ap5C.png?1

As usual he was ecstatic to see her.
    wCXiesQ.png?1

She did the Ï fancy you - I will empty your bin" interaction. It looked very funny with her celebrity walk.
    dmhGLTt.png?1

She looked ready to have a very friendly chat but faded out to work right after this shot. :(
    nccw9dA.png?1

Jade
    When I switched back to Jade her phone was ringing - it was Kendrick - I got so excited I hung up on him GRRRRR idiot! I made her send him a happy text and crossed my fingers for a response

Terrell suffers from an internal personality conflict - he is an evil sim so he enjoys destroying the dollshouse and seeing the children cry..
    zcROAla.png?1

But he is also family oriented and gets sad that the children are sad so then fixes the dollshouse. I have to watch he doesn't get stuck in the loop.
    X1BjnMI.png?1

Tiffani is still obsessed at playing with and talking about Miss Kitty
    qOXPuJR.png

I have a feeling she may either go into retail with a Miss Kitty themed store or take up social media (or both).
    nAXcI6j.png?1

YESSSS! kendrick asked her out for a catch up with friends (its not a date - which phone calls are, but we can work back up to it).
    They started up flirting immediately.
    KGsoCEM.png?1
    EGQb6v9.png?1
    f3BPfOr.png?1

This guy was not pleased at the sugar content in this post.
    KnR7pqH.png?1

Jade confesses her attraction to Kendrick.
    l7e8nwv.png?1

Surprise, surprise: Kendrick feels the same way.
    yRmq1yJ.png?1

He asked her to cloudgaze.
    0c4biqC.png?1

Then the words dry up and the way he looks at her makes her knees get weak.
    aOrJSLi.png?1

So she takes a risk which pays off.
    9un8762.png?1

Jade is a bit embarrassed but he looks like he really enjoyed it.
    qrrPK2a.png?1

They talk until dusk. Jade gives him the apartment key so he can visit his sister (or her) anytime.
    YLebIYc.png?1

She leaves him wanting more.
    ETMNcSF.png?1

Jade part 2
    Eva invites her best friend to the Narwhal Arms. She can't believe she is actually looking happy.
    kakEoxc.png?1

Jade can't stop raving about Kendrick and how amazing he is, and how he might be the one and how he is so handsome and good and kind. Eva is pleased for her friend but worried because she said this about Paolo and Bjorn and Sergio and other guys.
    5vkSr6x.png?1

Some of my sims were in there dancing.
    E1XUPKg.png?1

Jade shoos others off the dance floor and does this autonomously
    6JISysC.png?1

She is super happy! I have rarely seen a sim this happy.
    fAj5JtR.png?1

Eva and Jade do the club handshake
    0sjvOOP.png?1

And take turns doing "the Elaine". (I laughed when I saw others on here, reference Elaine's dancing.)
    jPgFSY1.png?1
    oUhEHYw.png?1

Justin Delgato shows up again - poor man just wants to be used in one of my storylines and the man next to him likes what he sees (sorry mate - you are too late, Jade need you a couple of weeks ago.)
    Bdv7hNn.png?1
    FhdLngL.png

She was doing a better dance than the Elaine at this point.
    AYrjewN.png?1

Cassandra sat on a drink all night
    bBrJ2OW.png?2

And I am worried that Jessica is developing a serious juice problem.
    4jgsksJ.png
    XiBm32M.png

Jade's happiness results in a serious cleaning spree (she is a neat sim)
    iS2llGY.png?1

Edward loves having a happy mummy.
    aNNLS4i.png?1
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    (If you haven't read the last update on the Vatore/Gaston/Morgan Situation, scroll to the middle of the page here because the rest may not make as much sense if you don't)

Gaston hadn't heard from Morgan since their night together after the party. She was ignoring his texts and his courage was failing him. Likewise he hadn't tried to talk to Caleb after that awful day when Caleb had let him know with all the subtlety of an exacto knife pounded in with a sledge hammer, that he had seen Morgan leaving that morning and there was nothing more to discuss.
    tnVmF1Y.png
    Good thing he could work from home...
    Morgan knocked, but when there was no answer, used her key. The air was foul.

q79UqGI.png "Gaston, you can't do this to yourself."
    "If you gave a plum, you could have answered a text," he returned.

"I DO "give a plum" you dope! That's why I'm here!"

"You could have TOLD me he was here that morning! That would have been a nice heads-up!"
    "I'm sorry --I was so humiliated...I just ran..."
    Udhg5gz.png
    "I...humiliate you?!"

K097U2b.png
    "No, but you frustrate me. You know I love you, Gaston, -" Okay, his head was spinning. He didn't know what to hope for, now.
    "Morgan, it was real. To me. Was it just a game to you?" There, it was out, fang it to perdition. He had suffered a month of self-loathing and self-torture. Time to end it one way or another.

She got up to mix a drink. Who was he to judge?
    CPYy0nP.png
    She downed it in one, "Not a game..."
    He rose and grabbed her hand, heart pounding.
    zsJvJcq.png

"A mistake! It was just a mistake!" she jerked her hand free. Shame uncoiled from his gut and tried to strangle him. Stupid, I'm so stupid...

The cocktail she had tossed back, was backing up.
    Z7RZUGg.png
    "Was I that bad?" he quipped, only half joking.
    "Drink on an empty stomach!" She explained as she ran for the bathroom.

So, he thought, I'm a mistake. For Caleb, for Morgan. For myself.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    My "What Happened In Your Game Today" has morphed into story-driven simlit more than just gameplay. So I think it's time to move it to where that belongs. I'm not sure how to move the previous material over there without a lot of hassle reconstructing it, but the story of Gaston, the Vatores, and Morgan continues from here, at Creative Corner/Challenges, Stories, And Legacies, here.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Thanks everyone for birthday wishes! :heart:

Haven't played much lately, been in a weird mood and state, just like Akira here :lol:
    lGmvSkC.jpg
    Just went through 7 pages, likes and awesomes out!
    Now a few comments:

@DinowCookie and @ryttu3k About Lucas being a Botanist - the thing is that I usually have one sim fully focus on some career/occupation and I already have Ivy who's Botanist-Herbalist-Alchemist and who has a huge garden with full plant collection of supreme quality and very angry bees :lol:
    But so far I haven't had a top Doctor (because it's annoying and bugged) but with the degree at least Lucas started at lvl 8, so just a couple of moderately successful surgeries and childbirths and voila!

@DinowCookie Glad you are enjoying GTW pack. Personally, I love setting shops up, running them - not so much :)
    Congratulations on Reese! I usually use carrots and strawberries to select baby gender - I'm a coward to let the game decide it :sweat_smile:

@ryttu3k I love Caleb's evil clone! :love: I know he's the sim from trailer and all but I really like the "evil clone" trope :lol:
    Also your Morgyn is fantastic! Aaaand can confirm violinist dormies are the worst :/

@DoloresGrey Aww, that servo proposal must be the shot of the week imo! :love:
    So, Esme is very pregnant by Jay Z who's apperently very married? :)

@sarabeth2984 Occults at Uni sure are fun, I'm looking forward to sending mine there! Loved the "smell exchange" (literally) between Oscar and Marcus :lol: Also all that autonomous relationships thing sounds fun until it's all happening at once!

@AlwaysAsking Omg all those layers of sugar! :sweat_smile: What a wild mix! :smirk:

@Becka28 OMG that kissing babies interation always bugged me. I was like "They can't possibly mean I must go into people's houses looking for them babies, especially that they aren't generated by the game". Pffff they meant exactly that! :lol:
    Yay for the billboard guy! Hope he's not a serial killer or something :sweat_smile:

@DarkAngel1994 Haha, loved Logan's parenting retort and Jamie's expressions through the whole turning proces :)

@Nushnushganay
    No-o-o-o-o one drinks as Gaston
    No one streaks as Gaston
    No one knocks his best friend up when stoned as Gaston
    For there's no one who plums up as badly
    Making it all sorts of wro-o-ong!
    You can ask siblings Caleb and Lilith
    And they'll tell you they smell yet more trouble to co-o-o-ome!
    No one bites like Gaston
    No one fights like Gaston
    No trashcan or a snowman is safe from Gaston!
    He's just really so bad at apo-o-logizing!
    My, what a guy, that Gaston!

edited December 2019
    Morkovka wrote: Β»
    ...snipped...
    @Nushnushganay
    No-o-o-o-o one drinks as Gaston
    No one streaks as Gaston
    No one knocks his best friend up when stoned as Gaston
    For there's no one who plums up as badly
    Making it all sorts of wro-o-ong!
    You can ask siblings Caleb and Lilith
    And they'll tell you they smell yet more trouble to co-o-o-ome!
    No one bites like Gaston
    No one fights like Gaston
    No trashcan or a snowman is safe from Gaston!
    He's just really so bad at apo-o-logizing!
    My, what a guy, that Gaston!

You just gave me several minutes of eye-wiping belly laughs! You are a true Roastmaster! And it's so true! I love your quick wit with rhyme! May I put both your verses on the simlit page I'm putting together in Creative Corner/Challenges, Stories, and Legacies under "The Tale of Gaston"? I will have to put your verses under spoilers but oh that would be so awesome if you say yes!

And belated Happy Birthday. It was Thanksgiving, wasn't it? And I sympathize about weird moods. I would rather see no one and go nowhere til the holidays are over, and maybe even after that, hibernate til spring.

-Nush

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    3-12-2019-13-43-34.png
    Yes, ryttu3k guessed it right. The mysterious man is Johnny Zest Jr.
    3-12-2019-14-00-12.png
    Who is, as Morkovka pointed out, very married and also has a daughter named Lilian.
    3-12-2019-14-01-10.png
    And now he also has a son called Francis. Finally a son! I don't use carrots and strawberries nor pop or alternative or whichever the radiostations that infulence baby gender are. I feel so tough after reading Morkovka's response to DinowCookie :D
    3-12-2019-14-22-30.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Nushnushganay you can link a certain post by clicking on a date/time at that post and then you just copy and paste the link :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @ryttu3k thank you! :)
    Missed a lot of the earlier part, but I'm guessing the birthday incident the year before with Thorne has to do with those photos?
    That is correct! ;) You really only need to read this update and this update from earlier to catch up on the main plot but to summarise quickly, exactly one year ago Thorne tricked Tony into a kiss, Nick took photos of the incident and therefore all of this mess began.

@AlwaysAsking thank you! :blush:
    Ummmm, I think we need an intervention here, or something. Like, maybe he should miraculously catch pneumonia and have to go to the hospital! It would be better than this!
    I mean, Tony would most likely just swallow a handful of painkillers and pretend everything's fine for the sake of not getting shouted at by Nick...
    I hate that he calls Nik β€œSir.”
    Oh yes, I do too. Such a devious way of torture! Almost like saying "thank you" every time you get insulted...
    Please tell me that he gets to beat the stuffing out of him at some point? Ok?
    I know the definite answer to this question but since it's probably spoilery, I'll leave it under a spoiler cut. You can decide whether you want to read it or not ;)
    Unfortunately that will not happen.
    Also ….. I love that the show he acts in represents his life
    Yay! You noticed that too! I don't know why but I get so excited when people notice these kind of things :smiley:
    does Octavia know what happened? Because she’s a God send.
    Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't, but she sure seems too feel bad for Tony, doesn't she...

@AngeliqueAdelaide thank you! <3
    I would like to think that I am not a violent person, but your last update makes me want to punch Nick in the face, repeatedly.
    You are not alone ;)

@sarabeth2984 thank you! :)

For whatever reason I also got notified that @Tixyen and @Becka28 mentioned me but I couldn't find my username in their comments. So just in case - thank you too! <3 Guess it's another glitch. God the website is acting weird lately! Also is it just me or are the screenshots smaller? I'm even considering centering the text for easier reading. Please tell me it's only a glitch and they'll be back the way they used to be :(

"You seem rather quiet."
    EpTF4J4.jpg

Tony smiled. Two minutes till the plane took off.
    "Just can't wait to see my family, sir," he quietly replied.
    u4X3lBM.jpg

"Your family," Nick scoffed. "You know, we made so much progress with them being out of the picture. Looks like they were the exact thing slowing you down. I should put a stop to that."
    Tony frowned.
    "What are you saying, sir?"
    jljDvim.jpg

"You're soft, Tony, that's what I'm saying. You'll do anything for them. That is not acceptable. So... rules will have to be changed."
    5Az2utX.jpg

"What- What rules, sir? I don't understand..."
    "Stop whining and listen. That Steve of yours loosens up your focus. Makes your mind clouded. You work far more effectively when he's not around."
    "Are you... are you asking me to get rid of-" Tony's voice cracked. He wasn't ready. "Please sir, anything but not that, please sir!"
    YFVJKHq.jpg

"God, you tell him to stop whining and yet he continues..." Nick rolled his eyes. Tony immediately went quiet. "I haven't even said anything yet, I'm only about to. Here's the thing: if you think I can't hurt them then you are deeply wrong."
    "What..."
    "You're soft. You let them slack off. Steve is a fashion catastrophe and Peter is a whiny little attention seeker who hasn't attended school for these past two months. At the same time they're eating up a lot of your energy you should be investing in work. I'm putting a stop to that. First rule - no more slacking off for either of them. Both Peter and Steve have roles they should follow and you must make sure they follow them. Second - you make sure they don't interfere with your work. Ever. No exceptions, no weekends, no holidays. You must be focused on achieving five stars and earning the Celebrity Tile - nothing else. And if these rules will be broken, if you give me any reason to be concerned... there are many ways I can hurt them, Tony. You really shouldn't be questioning that."
    y6mdjC3.jpg

Tony shuddered.
    "Why are you doing this?" he whispered weakly. Nick smiled.
    "Oh darling, but didn't I just explain? This only proves how much they cloud your mind! Now, if I get the slightest feeling you're going soft on either of them..."
    "I won't! I won't, okay?"
    "Sir."
    tliPX73.jpg

"I won't, sir."
    "Good boy."
    gWXLJlA.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Pa, he's getting closer!"
    y6tVClO.jpg

"Don't worry, I'll distract him..."
    zoDirKF.jpg

"We're gonna lose!"
    DasCKX6.jpg

"Peter, calm down, everything is under control..."
    9yaIGU8.jpg

"Okay, maybe not so much under control!"
    "Paaa!"
    "Okay, let's figure something out..."
    "Shortcut!"
    xgsx4rc.jpg

"Yes! I'm the winner! I'm the winner!"
    "I'm third. Again. I'm never getting highest score."
    qcnoZdD.jpg

"I blame the doorbell. It distracted me. Who's ringing anyway? I don't recall ordering pizza..."
    NGhI1U8.jpg

"I'll go check!"
    wXycoic.jpg

"Okay, you can stop staring at me now like I'm some kind of stranger."
    Zphliss.jpg

"Surely you recognise me... I mean I may look a bit older..."
    Ttmj0fX.jpg

"But who are you to judge? You're practically a grandma dog yourself!"
    IeFMMue.jpg

Tony sighed.
    "What am I going to do, Tess? Maybe I should just leave..."
    Pkc847V.jpg

"Dad! Daddy!"
    HHVon9J.jpg

Too late for that.
    8dV60sC.jpg

"Peter! Hey bud!"
    hl8XEel.jpg

"You're back, you're back!" Peter squealed excitedly.
    9ZXbt2e.jpg

Tony smiled and wrapped his arm over his son.
    "I missed you so much, Peter Rabbit..."
    aBKU13u.jpg

"Oh Daddy I'm so glad you're back! You missed so much cool stuff! Pa took me out of school because I'm smart anyway, we ordered this weird little fish food stuff called sushi rolls on his birthday, we went to the arcades last week, we..."
    Peter just couldn't stop chattering. Tony didn't give much thought into the context of his words. He just smiled and hugged Peter even tighter. Nevermind all of his problems, It sure felt good to be home.
    YJeBO1m.jpg

"...and I learned how play "twinkle twinkle little star" on the piano and Stanley jumped on the fridge yesterday and-"
    "Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up."
    9h7Cqdj.jpg

"Steve," Tony exhaled, smiling lightly.
    "Hey Tony."
    "It's Dad, Pa! It's Dad!" whispered Peter.
    C2JuqDg.jpg

Steve nodded and smiled.
    "I can see that."
    eKypWgw.jpg

Within the next second Steve was in the arms of his beloved one.
    "Missed you, hun." he said, feeling millions on emotions rushing on him at the same time. Joy, hope, worry... and most importantly, love.
    tbIoO1k.jpg

"Missed you more," murmured Tony, desperately clinging on Steve. His Steve. He can't let Nick hurt Steve. He can never let anyone hurt Steve.
    3Y7eNwH.jpg

"So, how was the trip? We saw you on TV a couple of times!"
    gRZDkiL.jpg

"Really boring. What were you guys up to?"
    "Nothing much. I bet Peter already filled you in on the most parts."
    "Yeah, as I understood I'm going to have to somehow reenroll him in school without the teachers going crazy..."
    Rd87Ane.jpg

"Also oh my god, what have you done to yourselves! Your hair, guys!" Tony laughed. "And Steve, since when did you go floral? I'll have to take a look into your wardrobe."
    "We didn't go to the barber even once," proudly said Peter.
    MJk3SF3.jpg

"Well then I guess I'm taking you now because this is way too hilarious. You both are in desperate need of a stylish haircut."
    q9UAfIw.jpg

"Yippee! Haircut day!"
    QbV2TLp.jpg

"But Tony..." Steve frowned. "I like my hair. Took me ages to get it this long."
    x9t6SkN.jpg

"Pa's right, no way he will cut his hair! It's really pretty!"
    9s5wiFC.jpg

"Oh come on guys. I mean, it's getting really long. It looks... unfashionable. You're getting weird glances on streets."
    "Tony, this hair is a part of me, I can't just cut it. Besides, I thought you liked my long hair and also what's wrong with floral-"
    lMu8Y4y.jpg

"Maybe Dad's the one who needs his hair changed," suggested Peter.
    JiTOipV.jpg

"Maybe you're right," Steve said in a tense voice. "Maybe he is."
    i1wUaGQ.jpg

"You really think so? Well I guess I could go bald," Tony joked. Didn't work. Time to try another tactic.
    ITBk6eo.jpg

"But Stevie, I miss your short hair! You looked so cute..."
    HqKPxWS.jpg

"Da's right, maybe it'll look good on you!" Peter said hopefully. He wasn't sure with who he should be on board in this situation.
    bsVjVTB.jpg

"Exactly! Besides, it'll grow back faster than you think."
    KT61PLr.jpg

"Well... I mean... Oh alright. Let's give it a go."
    "Oh and... try wearing something less... er... flowery. Okay?"
    UjNl6yp.jpg

Steve sighed.
    "I hate it."
    "Come on, it's not that bad..."
    q9dQaRH.jpg

"I don't feel it, I can't even tell it's there. It has no weight. It's weightless! I could be bald and it wouldn't make a difference."
    c7xkp8K.jpg

"I like it!"
    u0baFyc.jpg

"My neck is cold."
    k78tVlL.jpg

"You look fine! More than fine, actually. Awesome! You look awesome! Peter, you with me on this one?"
    NJe8a2g.jpg

"I think you look really nice Pa!"
    935tiAP.jpg

"Well... Maybe I just need to get used to it."
    7yvFylq.jpg

It was pretty late when they got home. Peter went to bed. Tony would gladly do the same but he needed to sort out a couple of work assignments on his laptop first.
    ERFdG2w.jpg

"Tony?"
    "Mhm?"
    "Peter already started planning his birthday... he wants to go bowling."
    c0hdaRx.jpg

"Isn't it a bit early? His birthday is in August."
    "It's never to early for Peter, he's quite the planner!" Steve smiled nervously. "You're... not leaving any time soon, are you? You'll be there... right?"
    xwDZSy6.jpg

"What am I, stupid?" Tony smiled. "I wouldn't miss Peter's birthday for the world."
    8Nu9KZT.jpg

Soon Tony wrapped up his work. Steve gave him a relaxing massage.
    nOxQENu.jpg

K8Hf979.jpg

"So... given the fact that you weren't home for two months, and when I say I missed you I mean I really missed you, do you wanna maybe..."
    IhMoAln.jpg

"Steve, I'm really tired, I honestly don't think I've got the energy. I'm sorry."
    M4ABbrj.jpg

"No, it's fine," Steve sighed. "I understand. You need to rest."
    Honestly, he wasn't expecting anything else.
    tE3yDCb.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Has anyone been able to get on with Chrome?

I just tried FireFox, and it warned me it was dangerous here. It put me in, but in a horrible format, and I can't even "like" or "awesome" anything, and it doesn't let me preview anything. The spoilers from my previous posts don't work there either

I'm on Edge now, and I hate it. The pictures are microscopic, and I can't see well, plus I don't think it spell checks.

I'm crabby, this is ridiculous
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    @Daephene I use a lighting reshade to make the game look brighter.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k oh I see maybe I'll try it out when the site works on my computer.
    @DoloresGrey its the worst..mmkay maybe I am a little addicted to the forums. Nope dont care I want them to work. :D i dont influence babies either now that you mention it. Never had a need to. Of course now I need a sim that would do that ha.
    @Becka28 mmhmm I dont know why but I used him once loved him and he's a forever favorite.Jessica is very sweet like that. I was one of them i dont know if its still doing it. Still works on my phone. I'm on board with your game plotting but I like the story so whatever happens happens. Though they do make a cute pair and even though she probably has enough kids I mean they both have good genes...lol. I wonder if Mr. Handsome 2.0 is good for Jade, if she is good for him. Waiting on that development too.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Nushnushganay Sure, go on :) I'm glad you like it! Ofc I'm not judging Gaston, it's just for the kicks :wink:

@AlwaysAsking I have to confirm that I'm abslutely positive about wanting to visit this apocalyptically dangerous site like 3 times, but then Chrome eventually lets me in and it's fine except for the image brand new resizing.

@AlwaysAsking I have to confirm that I'm abslutely positive about wanting to visit this apocalyptically dangerous site like 3 times, but then Chrome eventually lets me in and it's fine except for the image brand new resizing.

@Morkovka

Omg, you are Kidding me!

It's not Edge doing that? It's this site? Because on Firefox the pictures were still normal sized.

Honest to God, why? I can't frickin see! So yeah, let's make it way worse for people with eye problems - thanks so much Maxis 😠 Don't do me any favors πŸ™„

I'm past mad, so, sorry, not yelling at you, lol!

I wish I could force my chrome to let me in. So far it's not happening.
    SqxdF0m.png

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking "Has anyone been able to get on with Chrome?" On chrome, I can just click 'Details' and then click 'visit this unsafe site'. And it'll simply redirect me to the forums. πŸ™‚
    kWz3Qi9.png

@Morkovka "I usually use carrots and strawberries to select baby gender" never knew that was possible but I don't think my sims have been eating strawberries or carrots. πŸ€” I always let the game decide, I do like the suspense. 😁 Neither do I use MCCC to check which gender the baby will be before birth nor how many babies. Surprise surprise! 😊
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    @AlwaysAsking "Has anyone been able to get on with Chrome?" On chrome, I can just click 'Details' and then click 'visit this unsafe site'. And it'll simply redirect me to the forums. πŸ™‚
    kWz3Qi9.png

@DinowCookie

Oh! I haven’t noticed that line on the message on my computer. However, I’ve just gotten on thru chrome on my iPad, which I couldn’t do earlier, so perhaps it’s ok now? Otherwise I’ll look for that line you just showed me, thanks!!
    SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking they haven't reverted the 'Dangerous' status for the forums, but I found that once you're on the site with Chrome, you can browse it like normally unless you open a new tab or window. πŸ™‚
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @AlwaysAsking it's not Maxis, it's Google security scanner found a script related to site analytics it looks like but it was false-positive pegged for "phishing." Until Google gets off its high horse, the site's messed up, and it's not Maxis' fault. They do a lotta plum stuff but this isn't one lol You also have the option of reporting detection problems, it's the link before the "visit this unsafe site" link, to tell Google hey this site's not a phishing site.
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @AlwaysAsking , based on this link, the picture sizing is a bug, not in purpose. (MTS had once that red warning page with chrome also, so had tumblr , at some point in the past)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17333810#Comment_17333810

In case the link does not work, that post is from page 5 of a long topic (at Forum Ideas & Feedback section) called:
    CHROME MARKING THE FORUMS AS DANGEROUS AND OTHER ISSUES/WEIRDNESS SINCE DEC 2
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking it's not Maxis, it's Google security scanner found a script related to site analytics it looks like but it was false-positive pegged for "phishing." Until Google gets off its high horse, the site's messed up, and it's not Maxis' fault. They do a lotta plum stuff but this isn't one lol You also have the option of reporting detection problems, it's the link before the "visit this unsafe site" link, to tell Google hey this site's not a phishing site.

@AlwaysAsking , based on this link, the picture sizing is a bug, not in purpose. (MTS had once that red warning page with chrome also, so had tumblr , at some point in the past)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17333810#Comment_17333810

In case the link does not work, that post is from page 5 of a long topic (at Forum Ideas & Feedback section) called:
    CHROME MARKING THE FORUMS AS DANGEROUS AND OTHER ISSUES/WEIRDNESS SINCE DEC 2
    @AlwaysAsking they haven't reverted the 'Dangerous' status for the forums, but I found that once you're on the site with Chrome, you can browse it like normally unless you open a new tab or window. πŸ™‚

Thank you @DinowCookie @Keidra and @Ellupelluellu I feel slightly better

The link gives me hope πŸ˜…
    SqxdF0m.png

• KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    @AlwaysAsking does your iPad have Safari? Because I'm currently using Safari to load the forums and everything seems to be fine. The pictures are slightly smaller though.
    Koteyka wrote: Β»
    @AlwaysAsking does your iPad have Safari? Because I'm currently using Safari to load the forums and everything seems to be fine. The pictures are slightly smaller though.

@Koteyka

Thank you!

I do have Safari, but chrome is working on the iPad now.

The fact that the pictures are smaller on both Safari and Edge really worries me though.

I'm just going to keep hoping that the thread Ellupelluellu linked is accurate
    SqxdF0m.png

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    I hope so too, because EA_Mai included it to the list of bugs/weirdnesses.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Nushnushganay Sure, go on :) I'm glad you like it! Ofc I'm not judging Gaston, it's just for the kicks :wink:

Thanks for the go-ahead! And even if you did judge Gaston, you'd be in good company. It's not like he's a saint or anything. So if you wanted to rip him a new one, no skin off my nose. :) But your poetry did make my day. A laugh that good is healthy!

@AlwaysAsking :p Yeah, I went ahead and did the "not a dangerous site" report and then "yes, I'm sure" too. Hoping it clears up soon, wondering how many members are staying away because of it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Previous posts index
    To interrupt the Chrome-is-evil talk; gameplay update! 😁

Can we just appreciate how "chicken-leg" Nando...

mlFHG8q.png

Is pretty much all-muscle now!? 🀩

HWIb6QF.png

He worked so so hard to get to this point. Only one fitness level away from maxing the skill! 😎

One morning he ran into Arlene again at the gym. He invited her to lunch at his house. She agreed to come along. Yess, romance!
    Or not? After arriving at Nando's house, she immediately took a bath without asking... πŸ€”

lRg8pvo.png

After which she started a speech to... herself? This plant? I don't know, and Nando didn't either. πŸ™ƒ

sAaA5ws.png

Whatever may have been the cause, Arlene was acting -exactly- like Nando's insane cousin Adria and he immediately nope'd out of trying to flirt with Arlene after this highly awkward lunch 'date'.

However, she was still very much interested and asked him out on a date on love day.

He declined as kindly as he could, explaining he didn't think their friendship was working out. Goodbye Arlene... 😞
    After which she showed up at every. single. lot. Nando tried to visit. Stalker! 😱

RMIQ49p.png

There are several more screenshots like these at various lots, where Arlene shows up right after Nando arrives. Yikes!

TCS8fbU.png

One night, luckily, he did manage to sneak out late in the evening and he visited a bar that he hadn't visited before. It was ladies night, and he met several nice women including Glanice. (She's one of the ugly-to-beauty sims from a previous post.) She was in a playful mood, so they played 'don't wake the llama' together. Also, Nando found out she has the 'active' trait and 'bodybuilder' aspiration in common with him, so he invited her to join the Powerhouse club! πŸ’ͺ

vZ6575z.png
    @Becka28 I hear you on how frustrating it is to try to make Sim couples from scratch, only to find out they aren't that into each other. Your Kendrick's interactions with Jade actually hooked me! I love autonomous surprises too! As for Caleb, I used to consider him a milquetoast, but now he is interesting to me. I think he has depths to plumb. And you're right, I think he doesn't have a petty bone in his body. He can be driven to rage, but not to vulgarity.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top