Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dvd covers for Game packs, Stuff packs and by request Expansion packs too

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) Thankyou for letting me know! They look great! :)

Thank you Rosemow <3
    Thanks, love them!

Its a huge pleasure <3
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @mcrudd - they look great! Excellent work!
    :star:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Hi! Thanks for tagging me! These are beautiful. My daughter is printing them for her box shelf as I type. She says to tell you, "Thank you for the hard work you put into these!"
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    @mcrudd - they look great! Excellent work!
    :star:

Thank you so much <3

duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Hi! Thanks for tagging me! These are beautiful. My daughter is printing them for her box shelf as I type. She says to tell you, "Thank you for the hard work you put into these!"

Aww its a pleasure <3 Please apologize to her for the long wait. I will try to keep them updated a bit better next time :)

• wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    These are awesome! You are very talented.

I too missed having the box art since buying Sims 4 on Origin now. I love just looking at the box art from the previous Sims games. Brings back good memories for me.

Thanks for providing all of these!
    Hi all, I am going to continue trying to make my covers the old way so that my whole collection matches from beginning to end <3 Happy simming everyone.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited July 2019
    @mcrudd Thanks for continuing this. :smile:<3
    I hope things in rl are going good for you.
    As soon as I'm able to (printer issues), I'll be printing them, and putting them in my binder - in plastic sheet protectors. :D

Post edited by LatteCrab on
    LatteCrab wrote: »
    @mcrudd Thanks for continuing this. :smile:<3
    I hope things in rl are going good for you.
    As soon as I'm able to (printer issues), I'll be printing them, and putting them in my binder - in plastic sheet protectors. :D

Its a humongous pleasure. Real life has its ups and downs, but thank goodness more ups as time goes on, I am accepting that I might never get answers of my missing brother <3 Thanks for supporting my dvd covers, I do enjoy making them and adding my own screenies on the back of the covers :)
    SrMU5pJ.png

Moschino stuff pack :)
    Realm of Magic Game pack :) (the old way)

t3l6vpf.png
    Here is an updated pic of my collection, it sure is growing <3

lYjqVb6.png

wiGckDA.png
    Here is University :)

V3mHsBw.png
  • MazinGamerMazinGamer Posts: 4 New Member
    @mcrudd and if you made a cover for the holiday celebration, I think it would be something very original and never done, I tried to make one myself and had great difficulty finding a cover image with good quality and the only one I found here if you need: https://data1.origin.com/asset/content/dam/originx/web/app/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/other-content/Holiday-Celebration-Pack/SIMS4HCP_ORIGIN_GDP_BG_4800x1200_en_WW.jpg/a678e34f-ef1f-466c-80f4-b8ab3e79008a/original.jpg
    ignore the link I after commenting went to test and it didn't work
    sorry it finally works, with me it doesn't work because of the automatic translation :D
    @MazinGamer you just gave me a project for this week, I actually completely forgot about the Holiday celebration pack, I think it should be considered a stuff pack, so will make it as a stuff pack.
    @MazinGamer This is what I have so far, you are right, not alot of pics around. I will have to go ingame and do screenshots for the rest of the pics, will try to finish this for you today.

mWH7u6d.png

colour choice is because of ingame icons for the holiday celebration pack and also since its a free stuff pack and not a pay stuff pack, so it needs to look different.
    All done :) Happy simming ;)

LLP71aI.png
    Impressive as all your work, I think it's great to look at the shelf and see all the covers of the game, I loved the color and the icon :)
    MazinGamer wrote: »
    Impressive as all your work, I think it's great to look at the shelf and see all the covers of the game, I loved the color and the icon :)

Yay, glad you like it :) Happy simming
  • StrongLove12345StrongLove12345 Posts: 2 New Member
    I love your work!
    I love your work!

Thank you so much, I really need to sit one day and update it again ;) Happy simming :)
    2C5TMlJ.png

Not sure who is still using these, but I got some time to update again <3 Happy simming :)
    I picked a lightish blue colour for Eco Lifestyle. Happy simming everyone :)

ekaPW8A.png
    Last one, I am all caught up again <3

zRmwZ4K.png