Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seed packs automatically spawn in inventory

Just noticed... Every time I open my household's inventory there are at least 2 seed packets (usually quite a bit more). I sell them for $100 a pop. Any clues?

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Do you have gnomes on your lot? They can spawn seed packs daily, but I always got them on the ground, never in my inventory...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    Nope. None on lot; HOWEVER, typing this I realized I put the Winterfest gnomes in my Sim's personal inventory. Let me go see if that is the issue. :)
  • LDraconisLDraconis Posts: 35 Member
    Deenab wrote: »
    Nope. None on lot; HOWEVER, typing this I realized I put the Winterfest gnomes in my Sim's personal inventory. Let me go see if that is the issue. :)

The seeds go directly into your inventory when you do that? Cool! When I leave the gnomes in place, the seeds just litter the floor....
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    It appears gnomes in the inventory spawn the household inventory seed packets. Tons of Simoleons. :D
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Deenab wrote: »
    It appears gnomes in the inventory spawn the household inventory seed packets. Tons of Simoleons. :D

The seed can also be used for food - put seeds in the fridge and voila you got fresh tomato, carrots and whatever :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg