Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New modern style family home

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited December 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
I built this modern style home.lightly furnished throughout.very stylish.

1. open plan kitchen/dining
2. living room
3. study
4. three bedroom
5. three bathroom
6. pool area and back garden

ZRvkvxK.png
Jm8astp.png
XlNqMji.png
PjPjNCZ.png
ybklyad.png
9ii32ZL.png
KzSsbXq.png
daBTROW.png
gjJMjvg.png
085Wyza.png
FTNnghF.png
SwhmfZJ.png
XKVGOkz.png
NTP2p8U.png
kKZMNjJ.png
lc5XOqi.png
oeex6mM.png
LQYECTZ.png
J0h54EF.png
YQRXzgW.png
H3I54DL.png
fPj4xK2.png

Hi, I built a lot called fixer upper in my gallery a few months back, empty inside, this is my completed version of the same lot.
I hope you like it.
i made a mistake in the laundry room shelf though

upload link

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0BDDF3AD148D11EA88172495E2BB44F7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MichaelUKingdon&max=50&maxis=false

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Very lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design, lovely hot tub nook with plants on the roofing trellis and the pool patio is very nice! Very stylish modern furnishing of the interior! It looks great! The red, white and black colour scheme is very nice! The living room is very nice for the family to enjoy watching tv or playing console games together or sitting on the red sofa or armchairs reading books near the fire. The circles wall pattern gives a great look to room. Very nice kitchen and dining rooms. The pink flowers on the dining table are pretty! The design of the bedrooms are very nice. Very nice modern mirrors in the bathrooms.
    It is a very stylish and nice family home :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design, lovely hot tub nook with plants on the roofing trellis and the pool patio is very nice! Very stylish modern furnishing of the interior! It looks great! The red, white and black colour scheme is very nice! The living room is very nice for the family to enjoy watching tv or playing console games together or sitting on the red sofa or armchairs reading books near the fire. The circles wall pattern gives a great look to room. Very nice kitchen and dining rooms. The pink flowers on the dining table are pretty! The design of the bedrooms are very nice. Very nice modern mirrors in the bathrooms.
    It is a very stylish and nice family home :)

thank you once again rosemow, appreciated as always :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Lovely family home. I loved all the little details that you included to make it a home for a family of Sims and not just a house. Thanks for sharing.
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Very cool, colorful and stylish modern @marcel21