Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reset sims height - height mod

WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
edited December 2019 in Gameplay Mods
is this the right forum?

months ago, i've downloaded some sims height slider long time ago and use it on my sims. recently i loaded the save game and play it. then i realize that some bugs on my sims like feet went inside the floor or clothes CCs bugs on my sim. Does anyone have solution to reset my sim height to default? there's no height slider mod on my folder right now (i must have deleted it when i know the bugs back then).

edit: fixing some typos
Post edited by Womble on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Womble wrote: »
    is this the right forum?

months ago, i've downloaded some sims height slider long time ago and use it on my sims. recently i loaded the save game and play it. then i realize that some bugs on my sims like feet went inside the floor or clothes CCs bugs on my sim. Does anyone have solution to reset my sim height no default? there's no height slider mod on my folder right now (i must have deleted it when i know the bugs back then).

Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file. It's a temporary storage dump for animations. The game will generate a new file to replace it.
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file. It's a temporary storage dump for animations. The game will generate a new file to replace it.

will it reset my changes on part that using other slider mods too?

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited December 2019
    It should remove any animations that were generated by Mods that have been deleted or become stuck. It's just a temporary data file.

It shouldn't affect any current working Mods you have in your game.