Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks to the Gurus

Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
There is so much bad feeling at the moment, towards the team and towards players with different gaming styles, that I wanted to say thanks to the team for even giving us the chance to vote on a new pack a second time. I didn't expect it it to happen again.

Please can we keep this thread positive. I'm so tired of the toxic negativity in this board, and anywhere where the stuff pack is mentioned, so it would be nice to have a thread free of that.

In the meantime, here is my sim of Hermione Granger (not the film version, obviously) giving a speech in San Myshuno's Uptown distrct. She decided to do a workout first for some reason!

Wm1Gc9C.jpg

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Thanks team!!! I have no bad feelings or negative comments for gurus neither the knitting crew. Am I disappointed the votes are never what I want? Sure. But no hard feelings. Everyone wants something different. The gurus work hard and have patience with us, to expand this amazing game for us. I'm grateful for that. And knitters won fair and square. I love all things sims and will make use of it. 🤗🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2019
    And here is a funny picture I happened to capture of my sim, looking around the old vampire castle for something to eat.

WnO86li.png[img][/img]
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(