Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting this myself because it may have been inappropriate

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
edited December 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Content deleted by original poster.
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
Post edited by Nushnushganay on

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited December 2019

Any mods that do what you want are probably off limits for discussion or linking on this forum as they'd raise the teen rating. Having said that, you've checked out Sacrificial's mods, have you? Might find something approaching what you're looking for there (although we can't discuss them here).
    Post edited by loubyloulou on
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Specifically, it bugs me that fights can only make someone dazed. You literally can die of embarrassment, but not of being beaten up 5 times in a row. things like that. I don't think I want things like knife-wielding Sims that slaughter their families, that's too gritty for me.

I have a mod that lets Sims feel the consequences of drinking spirits, and it's better than nothing but pretty tame...they get the Dazed moodlet from Overmedicated. But that seems a little shallow. I'd like to let them experience truly getting hammered, but like the fights, it all ends at Dazed.

Anyone else out there who likes to play a deviant game sometimes, have suggestions?

Any mods that do what you want are probably off limits for discussion or linking on this forum as they'd raise the teen rating. Having said that, you've checked out Sacrificial's mods, have you? Might find something approaching what you're looking for there (although we can't discuss them here).

Okay, will do (I had written those off because on cursory glance it looked like there was no middle ground and I didn't want certain kinds of carnage...not into horror movies. I can delete my post or at least the content in it, and then could you delete the quote of it, if it's offensive here?
    Thanks. And I'll go take another look at those. Maybe they have a way to turn off the things I don't like.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Got it. I appreciate that, and have checked them out and downloaded a few. I shied away from them at first glance a while back when I first started investigating mods, because some of the content available crosses serious lines for me.

But on second glance, there are some I really want, plus they have a "Jr." series that I am not quite sure what the diff is, but maybe it's a dialed-back or younger-audiences-appropriate one? Youtube probably has those answers.

I do appreciate your help and warning. I'm learning. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    There is another modder that has a mod for what you wanted related to uh “juice”. Can’t name them specifically but I’ll just say think about the lowest level of a house... put that into Google with “Sims 4 mod” and it should take you to their website.

Hope that helps!
    @Chazzy, I have heard of that one, but disregarded it because I thought it was strictly about addictions and their devastating consequences. But you know, I guess I'm in the mood to try anything once. I can always delete it if it's depressing instead of fun. Thanks for the tip.

xicwqMCm.jpg