Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. Im getting ready to go to work. Will make the dog when I get home later if I remember
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ok. Im getting ready to go to work. Will make the dog when I get home later if I remember

What's to say it was a dog? 🤫
    Please just turn it into a cat for the sake of it
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

No, don't. Even I resested the urge to change it into a Fox (that IS saying something). So purposefully doing it entirely different at the last moment is too much and ruins the fun of the chain.
    Banner.png

No, don't. Even I resested the urge to change it into a Fox (that IS saying something). So purposefully doing it entirely different at the last moment is too much and ruins the fun of the chain.
    It is obviously nice too when it's a perfect chain, but I always find it funnier when it changes into something completely different :sweat_smile:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

It is obviously nice too when it's a perfect chain, but I always find it funnier when it changes into something completely different :sweat_smile:
    Well, too bad you gave the description as "pet" but I still made it into a dog. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Well, too bad you gave the description as "pet" but I still made it into a dog. XD
    I was hoping that would trip you up :joy:

I was hoping that would trip you up :joy:
    I think I was influenced by the portrait I got before that.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I know, I like it too when things go out of hand, but I do think natural distortion is much funnier than just outright changing stuff. :) If the description says it's a dog, and you change it into a cat it's not natural distortion.
    Banner.png

I know, I like it too when things go out of hand, but I do think natural distortion is much funnier than just outright changing stuff. :) If the description says it's a dog, and you change it into a cat it's not natural distortion.
    Yeah I agree with you there actually, I never change anything if I've been told already what it is (ie: if I'm told it's a dog I will make a dog), but it is funny to see in the end it evolving into something different by accident.
    Why are we talking in spoilers now :joy:
    Honestly hadn't read the description when I wrote that. Still havent...I guess I just said dog because the last one was. Anyway. Will make it shortly.
    Sent to Choco. :)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited November 2019
    Alright, I've received stuff from Rose, could everyone now please send me their portraits plus description thanks!
    Simprincess [Starting description]

Plumbob [portrait] Received

Keyen [description]

Simprincess [portrait]

Dekay [description]

Caro [portrait] Received

Rose [description]

Vul [portrait] Received

Caro [description] Received

Keyen [portrait]

Plumbob [description] Received

DeKay [portrait] Received

Vul [description] Received

Rose [Ending portrait] Received
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    The results are out now! Thanks for playing. :)
    https://simsequence.weebly.com/14sf.html

There're some really good-looking ones this round too.
    ._.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I think there is something wrong. The final portrait appears twice
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    I think there is something wrong. The final portrait appears twice

Omg, you're right, sorry, this site is killing me :joy:
    ._.
    Nah - they just look like eachother A LOT

This one's more subtle. It's the details that change - a pretty interesting study. :)
    Banner.png

This one's more subtle. It's the details that change - a pretty interesting study. :)

What Caro was talking about was the final picture, the site put your picture as Rose's for some weird reason (duplicate upload or something), I've fixed it now.
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »

What Caro was talking about was the final picture, the site put your picture as Rose's for some weird reason (duplicate upload or something), I've fixed it now.

They still look alike a lot though.
    Banner.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    They do look alike but it's obviously not the same picture lol
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

edited December 2019
    How did Rose use the same breed as mine?! Mind blown. Also, I was afraid Vul would notice the mint tint on the fur. I don't know why it was there on the fur. I think the texture might have been bugged or something. 😂😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    It might've been the CAS lighting?
    Banner.png
    How did Rose use the same breed as mine?! Mind blown. Also, I was afraid Vul would notice the mint tint on the fur. I don't know why it was there on the fur. I think the texture might have been bugged or something. 😂😂

It’s reflection from the CAS background. Sims also have it on them too. There’s a mod to remove it created by luumia.
    ._.

It’s reflection from the CAS background. Sims also have it on them too. There’s a mod to remove it created by luumia.

Now that you've brought it up that's all I can notice on all the pets now - how did I never see it before?

Oh. Yeah, I was thinking that too but the reflection is really strong here on the white fur.
    FwDXXd5.gif