Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll make you into a Sim!

Hi everyone!
I've been away for a while but I'm back and can't wait to get my creativity flowing again.
In the meantime, I'd love to make some Sims for you guys.
Just share a picture of yourself and a description of the things you like (e.g. hobbies, personality, style etc.) and I'll make you into a Sim. :)
ALxIrdc.gif

Comments

• Options
    ChelsRoseChelsRose Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! Is this still available?
  • Options
    Harbringerof_BoredomHarbringerof_Boredom Posts: 12 New Member
    We’ allowed to share pics of ourselves?
  • Options
    Res1kaRes1ka Posts: 1 New Member
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2022261894489402&set=a.125347717514172&type=3&theater

can you make me one? I can never get my features right :neutral:
  • Options
    mikeantwar8mikeantwar8 Posts: 5 New Member
    can someone create me and my girlfriend as a sim I want this to be her Christmas present
  • Options
    THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Is anyone still active on creating any IRL People on TS4?

I've been trying all day to make my girlfriend and I can't even come close to it!!

If anyone out there that is willing to do so, can you help me out??

Greatly appreciated!!
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    I'm back! Anyone that still wants this, let me know. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    MamaMillanMamaMillan Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Spookshow said:
    > I'm back! Anyone that still wants this, let me know. :)

I do!!! Could I be so greedy as to ask for two sims? Would love to have both me and my fiancé in game!
    Link:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/maxismatchmysims

I'm not sure how to send a specific post, but it's the first one.

About us:
    Me (the girl hehe): My name is Mathilda Cederblad, I'm 24 and from Sweden. I have a poodle named Milou and I'm studying to become an energy engineer. I am really passionated about the enviroment, cooking and selfcare (yoga, journaling, meditation etc) and I HATE excercising and doing my weekly shopping (I know kind of conflicting with the cooking stuff). I would describe my style as relaxed and kind of boyish. I love a good mom jeans or kickflare and a flannel shirt, but I'm also a sewer so I love making dresses to wear in the summer.

My fiancé: His name is Johan Bergelin and he is also 24 and from Sweden. He is also studying to be an engineer (only he is going to be a flight and spacecraft system engineer). We actually met in a math class :) He is passionated about the enviroment, animal welfare (vegan) and working out. On his freetime he plays alot of magic the gathering competitively and he used to play leauge of legends competitively as well. His style is very casual, often a tshirt or hoodie with a meme motive on it or a relaxed shirt (that I bought him haha).
    Hope you can manage to make both of us, thank you!!!!
  • Options
    kuriakoskuriakos Posts: 30 Member
    hello, still you can you make me sim from my pictures ? :D
  • Options
    ericcarrstanericcarrstan Posts: 1 New Member
    can somebody please make a sim for me?

i've wanted to have a certain guy in my game for so long, but i've never found him in the gallery and i'm awful at making sims

anyways, if anyone would make a sim of eric carr from kiss i would quite literally love you forever :)
  • Options
    edhs85edhs85 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, my 17 year old niece died a month ago and I would love to immortalize her in sim forum. She was my sims buddy, I know she would love a a sims of herself to be in game forever, it would also mean the world for her sisters.

The forum won’t let me post links.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Hi am 33 years old but quite baby face still look in my teens
    about me well am a geek at heart but also prefer gothic fashion, not the lifestyle and into classic rock or hairbands can be stubborn and blunt most of my free time either play the sims or 3d chat world or outside hanging with my friend explore my city history witch obsessed with I love history and my background quite interesting lot of people are part my family tree. https://flic.kr/p/2jWvbBe and have fun making me.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Luger81Luger81 Posts: 7 New Member
    I was wondering if you could still make me and possibly my girlfriend as well. What pics do you want of us? Could we go into a message type of thing to do this?
  • Options
    AltheaUdakuAltheaUdaku Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Spookshow said:
    > I'm back! Anyone that still wants this, let me know. :)

Hey is this still available? I'd love it if you could make sims of me and my girlfriend.