The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Until the bug is fixed, uninvited guests that enter a home...

... will be routed into an enclosed area and creatively dispensed with. ;) I'm sick of Sims walking in and disrupting things. :D

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Havent seen that bug since when I first got rhe base game. Thought I was fing crazy when sims started walking into my sims home. Back to locking doors. If youre a townie may the watvger have mercy on you AI. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Havent seen that bug since when I first got rhe base game. Thought I was fing crazy when sims started walking into my sims home. Back to locking doors. If youre a townie may the watvger have mercy on you AI. :#

It happens in Sulani.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

It happens in Sulani.

Never had the Sulani neighbors come in as friendly as rhey werenother than a fire. :naughty:

Now that I think about ir before the bug fix it was the apartments in city living giving me woe.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    It is happening in Britchester for me.