Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The_Ghost wrote: »
    I'm new here and I look forward to contributing to the forum. I've been playing Sims since the beginning and it is my little getaway from the hustle and bustle of the real world. I'm a positive person and I'm a personal trainer as my profession.

Hello @The_Ghost :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is a great way of taking a break from all that our day and life is holding. It is fun and enjoyable also!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    4sims44sims4 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @4sims4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy building! It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game, and is fun and enjoyable at the same time!
    > It is great that you have started making videos of your builds :) You may like to post about them in the Video Haven section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    > Happy simming! :)

Hey Thanks so much for the tip Rosemow! Such a welcoming site. :)
  • Options
    4sims4 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @4sims4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy building! It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game, and is fun and enjoyable at the same time!
    > It is great that you have started making videos of your builds :) You may like to post about them in the Video Haven section of the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    > Happy simming! :)

Hey Thanks so much for the tip Rosemow! Such a welcoming site. :)

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    > @MacyStarMoon said:
    > I'm Macy,a simmer from Hong Kong.I create my sims with both alpha and maxis match.
    > Besides sims,i likes drawing and other games like action games and story of seasons.
    > I also make sims based on games and anime.
    >
    > Have played sims 3 but sadly i uninstalled it because of my disk is out of space...

ooh that sucks :/ maybe you should consider getting an external drive so you can play

sul sul! my name is Jasmine and ive had my forum account for a couple of months buuuut i wanted to join in on the fun, so here i am! sims 4 is life.
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    IntrovertMonkeyIntrovertMonkey Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I'm also "new" here. I've been mostly reading posts and discussions since July. I find posting or commenting my self, very scary. But this seemed like a good place to start :D
    I'm just a girl living in northen Sweden that's been enjoying simming since The Sims 2. My favourite part about The Sims is creating characters and lifestories. It's like reading a book, but I get to decide what story to tell.
    Hoping to find and give inspiration related to The Sims! :)
  • Options
    > @MacyStarMoon said:
    > I'm Macy,a simmer from Hong Kong.I create my sims with both alpha and maxis match.
    > Besides sims,i likes drawing and other games like action games and story of seasons.
    > I also make sims based on games and anime.
    >
    > Have played sims 3 but sadly i uninstalled it because of my disk is out of space...

ooh that plum :/ maybe you should consider getting an external drive so you can play

sul sul! my name is Jasmine and ive had my forum account for a couple of months buuuut i wanted to join in on the fun, so here i am! sims 4 is life.

Hello @rosebudsimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm also "new" here. I've been mostly reading posts and discussions since July. I find posting or commenting my self, very scary. But this seemed like a good place to start :D
    I'm just a girl living in northen Sweden that's been enjoying simming since The Sims 2. My favourite part about The Sims is creating characters and lifestories. It's like reading a book, but I get to decide what story to tell.
    Hoping to find and give inspiration related to The Sims! :)

Hello @IntrovertMonkey :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is lovely that you have started posting on the forums. It can be scary when you start posting but try to remember that we are all just fellow simmers that all share the same interest, which is enjoying playing The Sims :) We look forward to reading what you post about the sims in your game .
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. It is great seeing how the lives of our sims develop in our games and giving them background story details.
  • Options
    SuezySuezy Posts: 33 Member
    [quote="cheesetruck;c-13350103"]Hello everyone! I'm Sam. I came to these forums in the fall of 2012 (my first semester of college). The humor and stories you guys have shared here have helped me get through my depression. I have all Sims 3 expansions, the Sims 2 UC, and the Sims 4 + Outdoor Retreat. I'm very excited about the active careers coming in April. [/quote]

Awesome ! I'm glad you were able to get through of your depression 😊 !!
  • Options
    Hello @Suezy :) Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting on the threads.
  • Options
    meraikameraika Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I'm also rather new here! I used to just use the forums when I needed an answer. But one day I had a question with no answer, so here I am! I am 25, and I started playing The Sims when I was around 10. I played the OG on the GameCube; then my older sister gave me Making Magic on the computer. Then I playing Bustin' Out and Urbz on the PS2! I LOVED it. My mom bought us The Sims 2 on the computer and my little sister and I tried some of the different TS2 games on various consoles, but that was when I realized the computer is the best way to play! We owned nearly every Sims 3 game, and now we own every Sims 4 game. My best friend and I have Sims nights where we hang out and play our respective Sim games while watching Netflix. <3

As for myself, I am halfway through cosmetology school and I am a hair and make up designer at a children's theatre. I have 3 cats and an awesome boyfriend of 5 years.
  • Options
    meraika wrote: »
    Hi! I'm also rather new here! I used to just use the forums when I needed an answer. But one day I had a question with no answer, so here I am! I am 25, and I started playing The Sims when I was around 10. I played the OG on the GameCube; then my older sister gave me Making Magic on the computer. Then I playing Bustin' Out and Urbz on the PS2! I LOVED it. My mom bought us The Sims 2 on the computer and my little sister and I tried some of the different TS2 games on various consoles, but that was when I realized the computer is the best way to play! We owned nearly every Sims 3 game, and now we own every Sims 4 game. My best friend and I have Sims nights where we hang out and play our respective Sim games while watching Netflix. <3

As for myself, I am halfway through cosmetology school and I am a hair and make up designer at a children's theatre. I have 3 cats and an awesome boyfriend of 5 years.

Hello @meraika :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming when you were a child and that simming has been a part of your live as you were growing up. It is great that you have enjoyed playing Sims games on both the console versions as well as the computer. Simming is enjoyable and fun! It is great that you own nearly all the Sims 3 games and own all of the Sims 4 packs !
    I hope that your cosmetology studies continue to go well. You would be enjoying having simversions of your 3 cats in your game :)
  • Options
    [quote="rosemow;c-17329999"]Hello @Suezy :) Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting on the threads.
    Happy simming! :)[/quote]

Thank you ! Hi my name is Suezy ,I'm also new hear 😊 been here just 1 day ago. I love playing Sims since I was in grade school . This is always been my favorite!!
  • Options
    Suezy wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you ! Hi my name is Suezy ,I'm also new hear 😊 been here just 1 day ago. I love playing Sims since I was in grade school . This is always been my favorite!!

You’re welcome :) It is great that you have been playing The Sims since you were in grade school. You have been enjoying spending many happy and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
  • Options
    [quote="rosemow;c-17330116"][quote="Suezy;c-17330105"][quote="rosemow;c-17329999"]Hello @Suezy :) Welcome to the forums!
    Happy simming! :)[/quote]

Thank you ! Hi my name is Suezy ,I'm also new hear 😊 been here just 1 day ago. I love playing Sims since I was in grade school . This is always been my favorite!![/quote]

You’re welcome :) It is great that you have been playing The Sims since you were in grade school. You have been enjoying spending many happy and enjoyable hours over the time simming! [/quote]

Yes i do 😊 I do really enjoy it ! hmm.. Can I suggest? I think it would be more fun if we can chat with our online friends on Sims while playing..
  • Options
    edited November 2019

You’re welcome :) It is great that you have been playing The Sims since you were in grade school. You have been enjoying spending many happy and enjoyable hours over the time simming!

Yes i do 😊 I do really enjoy it ! hmm.. Can I suggest? I think it would be more fun if we can chat with our online friends on Sims while playing..

You can use Origin to chat with friends whilst playing, :) They have a friends feature.
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/add-friends-on-origin/
  • Options
    Oh okay , I didn't know that 😯😊 thank you!!
    I'll be checking it !
  • Options
    Oh okay , I didn't know that 😯😊 thank you so much !!
    I'll be checking it @rosemow
  • Options
    Anywaan I get the origin app at Playstore ? @rosemow
  • Options
    [quote="Suezy;c-17330194"]Anywaan I get the origin app at Playstore ? @rosemow[/quote]

*anyway , can I get
  • Options
    Anywaan I get the origin app at Playstore ? @rosemow

*anyway , can I get

Origin is used with the pc and Mac versions of the game, not the console version. It can be downloaded at
    https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/download
  • Options
    Okayy, got that ... I really appreciate your responses @rosemow . thank you very much !😊
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    Wassup Everybody,

Hey guys You can call me blyfie. I'm 31 yrs old and i have been playing the sims since is first came out in 2000 when i was 11 years old ....and i'm still playing at 31 and loving every minute of it lol.. Well i worked my way up to Sims 4 by now. I used to come to these forums alot in the past when and compete in the sims top model contest which were always fun . I just recently started playing the sims 4 as you guys kno Adulting can get in the way of some things... But i def said enough maybe too much hehe ...Happy Simming guys
  • Options
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    Wassup Everybody,

Hey guys You can call me blyfie. I'm 31 yrs old and i have been playing the sims since is first came out in 2000 when i was 11 years old ....and i'm still playing at 31 and loving every minute of it lol.. Well i worked my way up to Sims 4 by now. I used to come to these forums alot in the past when and compete in the sims top model contest which were always fun . I just recently started playing the sims 4 as you guys kno Adulting can get in the way of some things... But i def said enough maybe too much hehe ...Happy Simming guys

Hello @B_lyfe919 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing the Sims since the original version :) You would have been enjoying playing a variety of households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your games. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. Simming is a great way to take a break from real life and all that it is holding when we are able to, and have fun watching our sims living their lives in our games.
  • Options
    LexaprofessionalLexaprofessional Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm Lexaprofessional, and I am addicted to the sims. I have played for 6 years, and have amassed 3,470 hours in the game.
    I like writing, video games, crafting and just being myself. I know the sims gets a lot of hate, and I have hated the sims 4 for taking away the things people loved with Sims 3. However, I just love telling the stories of families, starting with the founder and going on and on and on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top