Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your First Save file in the Sims 4

FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
What was your first save file? Share below! Tell me about the sims, if it was a challenge, if you're STILL playing it, anything! You can also give comments about my first save file.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Post edited by FurryModSpinel on

Comments

• FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    , which im gonna share now.

It all started with Lacey. She had the active, goofy, and childish traits, and the bodybuilder aspiration. She ONLY wore pink tank tops and medium wash jean shorts (apart from sleep/swimwear). I moved her into oasis springs (Surprisingly not willow creek) at first, and she stayed there. She planted some vegetables to get extra cash on the side, and was VERY dedicated to her job. I couldnt find any other YA sims so i made her adopt a male child. THat child grew up and stayed living with her. He got a girlfriend, they got married, and had twins. One evil, one good. Then i moved them out... Into a terrible self built "house" where everyone's rooms were only connected by a road. There was also a seperate bathroom, and the living room and kitchen were on a seperate island (but mashed together.)

When Lacey's granddaughter (the good one) grew to be a child, i made a "demon cat" with cats and dogs. Then i moved the demon cat into a house with a ton of water. I had a master plan! The owner would swim in the pool forever and ever and die, then the cat would go up for adoption.

....I ended up using cheats to add the cat to the household.

Then i turned the cat into a human child (deleted the cat and made a new sim). Then i aged the twins and the human cat up to teens. Then i made the cat and the good twin get married and have a kid. As teens. They moved out into an ugly house. Then their child got married to a girl who, i kid you not....

LIVED IN A *HUGE* house, with BIG open walls, a GLASS ROOF. And i tried to give it a "barn aesthetic" as in, I GAVE IT A ROUNDED (GLASS) ROOF. Like, MAX ROUNDED. 🤮

Then it was just kind of a lesbian furry legacy from there (everyone was half animal using cc, and female)

Then i started recording it.

OH BOY, WERE THOSE VIDEOS BAD. You can check out my youtube channel (꧁FreezysForever꧂) to watch them....

It ended with a city living lp, featuring "the city kids." And im glad it ended at all. (i got a new pc)

Sorry for the text wall.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Mine was Sydney Patterson. I made her when the CAS demo first came out. I can't remember all of her traits but I do know she was a Goofball. She was in the Comedian Branch of the Entertainer career. She married Mitchell Kalani, he took her last name. They had two daughters (maybe a third, can't remember), Kalani and I never can remember the other daughter's name. After the youngest daughter aged up, I got bored because there wasn't a lot to do back then.

I deleted them from my Library as well (big mistake). I kind of wish I hadn't deleted them because I would have loved to see what the girls were like as toddlers. I don't think I even have Sydney on my Gallery either.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,339 Member
    In my first save file I brought together a couple that I always wanted to play: Tank Grunt from Sims 2 and Erin Kennedy from Sims 3, both courtesy of the gallery. I also grabbed the poor couple that burnt to death in one of the pre-launch streams in the Goth house. Then I added in sims of my own I had made and the demo, made townies playable and as so often before the save exploded with sims before reaching generation three.

I lost interest in this save when Get Together released and I tried integrating the Windenburg sims into the existing storyline. I realized I loved them too much to treat them as extras and started over. Although I do not have it anymore, the sims from that first save are still stored in the gallery.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Gosh, I don't even remember the name of my Sim from my first save. Hayden, maybe? That was most likely it.

I bought the game on the day of release, installed it, and jumped right on. I created this guy; a horribly cartoonish-looking Sim with wonky and exaggerated features. I moved him into one of the pre-made houses in Willow Creek and immediately got him into a job, aiming to work as a musician.

I expanded on his house and edited it here and there, very poorly for that matter, far before my decorating skills kicked in. I've never been a builder though. Just an expander.

He went to the nightclub every night and partied his nights away and played his guitar for other Sims. To be honest, I loved listening to the Alternative station (still do, really) and only really went there for that. Sure, I could've had a stereo at home, but it wasn't the same.

Anyway, I didn't have much of a life planned for him. I was really just testing the game out. His only goal in life thus far was to become a famous musician. But one night while at the club, he met Travis Scott and the two really hit it off. There became less clubbing and more hanging out at his house with Travis.

His life was otherwise pretty boring, but at least Travis kept it entertaining. The two eventually got married and I had them adopt a baby. Hayden even made it to the top of his career and maxed out his music-playing skills. But by then, I was getting kind of bored of the save and just doing the same things over and over again, so nothing ever progressed from there.

I don't have that save anymore. :( From then until Get Together came out, I just jumped between new and old saves, some I loved and stuck with for awhile, others I'd play with once. I even took a break because of how bored I was. But I think about that first save and can't believe how far everything has come, including my playstyle and whatnot. :)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    My first save was getting a feel for the game with sims I had started in ts2 when we got the uc and moved to sims 3 when I still played it, they were John and Christina Mole and have had several kids. i played them briefly again for a bbq some time later. Been a while since.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • meraikameraika Posts: 16 Member
    Oh my gosh, I don't remember the names, but I do remember I made a cute one-story home something like this:
    I I I
    I Kitchen / Living Room I_ ____________ ___I
    I_______ __________I I Master I
    I Hall I Bathroom I
    I ___________Front____ I_____________I
    I I Door I I Bedroom I
    I I I I I
    I Dining I _______I I_____________I
    I Room I I Bath I___I Bedroom I
    I_________I I_Room_I________________I

I remember because it was my first time building a courtyard in the middle of the house! Anyway, I made two sims, one YA with wild, curly, fiery red hair, who I made to be an artist, and her roommate, a dude with lots of tattoos, who was a mixologist. I remember I tried to get them to get married and it took FOREVER because it was so much harder than TS3 to make successful romance advances early on in a relationship. So it took three sim days but they got married and eloped in their backyard. They ended up having twins - a boy and a girl, and then another a little while later. I quit playing when the twins were teens and the littlest was a child. I had maxed both adults' careers, so I was just bored at that point.
  • meraikameraika Posts: 16 Member
    Hahahahahahahha welp that goes to show that I should have 10000% previewed my post before I posted it :s :s :s :s
    Too bad I can't edit it :#
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2019
    What was your first save file? Share below! Tell me about the sims, if it was a challenge, if you're STILL playing it, anything! You can also give comments about my first save file.

The couple I'm currently playing are the very first sims I ever made, though I'd revamped them over the years. They originally had two kids and only one was married with kids of her own, while her brother was engaged. Well, those two came back into my game, but Ryder, the second-born came with a partner in crime for one reason: he has a twin sister! I named her Felicity. So now Ryan and Katherine have Madison*, Ryder* and Felicity. Madison will be a teenager soon and I was hoping to send her to college. Unfortunately, my bestie- who sent me various packs over the years- doesn't have a way of contacting me so I haven't heard from her in a while. The last giveaway I entered, I didn't win.

*: Original family members
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    So impressive you remember all those details! My memory is really bad but I'm pretty sure my first couple Sims in The Sims 4 lived in 'Streamlet Single', one of the premade houses. Their life was peaceful - I didn't play that much with them but they helped me get started discovering The Sims 4 live mode. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    I believe it was my Cantrell family. I know I was very excited to play Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, and I brought Erik Cantrell forward from his Sims3 version. He was my Rock Star singer Sim in Sims3, 5-star celebrity. He gave me a great back-story for this challenge. Once I made it to the tenth generation, I retired that game save. But, I was not finished playing with my Cantrells.

YWo3Kb5.jpg

9l8G5qG.jpg

mQkK74v.jpg

3GzWSPJ.jpg

I wanted more time with them. So I created the entire family and had all five children born in-game, making sure that Erik, the second child looked like himself once I took him as a toddler into CAS, before toddler had a chance to develop any skills. I play on LONG. I've had to restart them many, many times, due to player malfeasance, mishaps, or game file corruption. But, I'm still playing them. Erik has reached Global Superstar at least three times and is currently in uni with his older brother, Aaron, his younger brother, Joey, Jr., and their younger and ONLY sister, Brianna. They lost their mother to a fire, sadly, but I decided to just carry on despite the loss. All four are just four credits away from graduating and they will be my first Sims to do so.

Joey is in the forefront, Erik, with Brianna to his right:
    6WouSAB.jpg

Erik doing what he loves best, performing for others:
    wWCKtsM.jpg

He's also 'into' university life:
    Gk5NYhe.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    It's funny. The first family I made in Sims 3, they had five kids and still to this day I remember all their names and one great-grandchild's name.
    Carson and Annabeth(the parents)
    Dylan
    Cayden
    Taliah
    Teddy
    Jessica.

Dylan's granddaughter was named Pauline but I nicknamed her Polly.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    In my first save file I started out with Stephanie, she lived in the cheap neighbourhood in Willow Creek. I just played to explore the game, back then in 2014. I think Johnny Zest (named Zest Johnny back then :joy: ) was either her first boyfriend or a good friend. She later got married to Adam (a Sim I made ) and they had two kids, I think I named the boy Derek and the girl either Sarah or Hannah? I don't remember.
    By that time I added two other families to the rotation - one of those couples was made by my friend. Those couples also had kids, so it was a nice rotation and I probably had big plans for them.
    I do still have the save in back-up, so I could go in to snap some pictures and look up names. I stopped playing that save around Christmas 2014 if I remember correctly. I don't actually remember why, but probably because of the excessive autonomous flirting that messed up my rotational play.
    I do still have a copy of Stephanie, I did give her a couple of makeovers over the years, but I still see her as my main Sim - even if I rarely play her.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited November 2019
    In my first save, I made a mini-me, one of my favorite sims from Sims 3 (Erin Kennedy), and a woman from a story I'd written. They were all meant to test different things -- stay at home work for my sim, gender mechanics for Erin, and how regular careers worked for the other woman. I LOOOOOVED the mouse-movable camera once I discovered it, and ditto for using the hand in live mode. My main interface struggle was the wall settings now being at the top right of the screen instead of the bottom left. I remember it took me a while to figure out how to look at motives, job, etc. That first night I mostly waited until my Sim had emotional distress over needing to pee or needing to eat, and then took appropriate measures. :lol: These three sims would all have children with one another, and I kept playing until the...16th or 17th generation before fatigue and other saves distracted me. For a while they were my go-to house to explore new stuff/game/expansion packs, but then I shifted to using anotherself-sim for that.....and now I've been playing the self-sim's family for a while. They're on gen 5, I think.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My first save file featured a Sim I made in the Demo. Her name is Rita Benet, I randomized that name in CAS. She is a painter/gardener Sim with the Freelance Botanist aspiration and was mostly a tester Sim to check out the game when it first came out. I never took any screenshots during gameplay back then and stopped playing her at some point, most likely to try a challenge. I love challenges!

Later, when Outdoor Retreat came out, I gave her a make-over and sent her to Granite Falls to check out what the pack had to offer. I still have both save files in a folder for her, but haven't played with her in a long time.

Here's a pic of her from the CAS demo. Sadly, this shot and a few others from CAS are all I have. I could load up her save file again though and take some I guess. Kind of curious what I did for her house. All I remember is that it was a one story in Willow Creek next to the Pancakes with a tiny front porch and BIG deck out back. The screenies aren't that good, they were taken when I was using my old toaster of a laptop. Oh well...

P3QbpUO.png

Here she is in Granite Falls enjoying the campground. She also met and befriended the Hermit in this save file.

HAlcemJ.png

Happy Simming! :)