Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hey, remember how I really wanted to rescue a kitten?
    URotlkr.jpg

lol help

Oh my god, girl, you cray cray. Also, welcome back. I missed you. 😭

It's not my fault! I was told there would be two!

Why did they end up giving you more? LOL.

They were abandoned or something. My brother said there was three but one was missing so I was like ok, so there's probably just two. But nope, when I get there not only has #3 reappeared, but now there's a fourth.

So are you gonna keep them all?

I'm not sure. I want to focus on getting them healthy first.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Are you threatening me, Kotaku?
    jRqu5i3.png

that's ominous
    URotlkr.jpg

lol help

they're so TINY
    can i have one
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited November 2019
    URotlkr.jpg

lol help

they're so TINY
    can i have one

You have Ezra silly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which one is you when you're typing on your phone?
    7mPbxgq.jpg

2. And 6 if I'm laying down.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    I dont have a phone. But when i use my parent's or friend's, 7. its the gamer stance.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I guess 3 is the closest to the way I was type. I will normally put it on the bed (or chair arm - so I don't have to hold it - then use number 3) ! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

3/4 are the closest, i tend to just set it on my table and type with my fingers. Either that or 7.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Finally, this thread is alive again.
    832XG3D.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

Always 7. Who even types any other way than 7??
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

dd0.png

I can type with 2 cuz I just use swipe typing; much easier to do with just one thumb.
    832XG3D.gif
  • meraikameraika Posts: 16 Member
    1! 7 if I'm REALLY in a rush or I have both hands available.
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

I was gonna say I’m not sure, but here I am doing 7 as I type this.
    I'm gonna finally get my new glasses tomorrow!!! 🥰 Hopefully, this time round, I would be able to see thru them. 😂 If not, I'm gonna start a riot.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

dd0.png

I can type with 2 cuz I just use swipe typing; much easier to do with just one thumb.

I don't even like swipe typing. It always thinks I'm trying to say something weird.
    I'm gonna finally get my new glasses tomorrow!!! 🥰 Hopefully, this time round, I would be able to see thru them. 😂 If not, I'm gonna start a riot.

The struggle of new glasses is always real. I never see right out of mine at first. My eyes take a few days to adjust to the change before things actually look clear. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

dd0.png

I don't even like swipe typing. It always thinks I'm trying to say something weird.

The struggle of new glasses is always real. I never see right out of mine at first. My eyes take a few days to adjust to the change before things actually look clear. :joy:

It works for me. Well, maybe not all the time, but I feel like even if I type with two thumbs, autocorrect also gets me wrong. XD

Reall? I've never had that problem before even after wearing glasses for 13 years. :D I know I've gotten the loopy-floor-looks-likes-it's-curved-and-your-feet-are-further-from-you feeling but I've never had one where it's so blurry like I have double vision.

They messed up my lenses by creating a "reading mode" which I didn't need so I had to get them to change it. Plus, the frames I got ended up being too wide for my face and kept on dropping cuz of the heavy lenses. It's a whole mess but thank goodness, they offered to make new lenses for free. I just had to buy new frames tho.

Now, I'm just gonna pray and hope the lenses will not create that whole double vision mess thing anymore. :( It probably shouldn't since they are supposedly gonna take out the reading mode thing; my current glasses don't have that reading mode too and they were fine when I first wore them.

But I'm like so nervous about this, probably cuz I've already spent so much money on this and I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore if they mess up again. 🤞🤞 LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Finally, this thread is alive again.

Couldn't stand to see it die. Just had to poke at it with a stick for a bit. :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

dd0.png

It works for me. Well, maybe not all the time, but I feel like even if I type with two thumbs, autocorrect also gets me wrong. XD

Reall? I've never had that problem before even after wearing glasses for 13 years. :D I know I've gotten the loopy-floor-looks-likes-it's-curved-and-your-feet-are-further-from-you feeling but I've never had one where it's so blurry like I have double vision.

They messed up my lenses by creating a "reading mode" which I didn't need so I had to get them to change it. Plus, the frames I got ended up being too wide for my face and kept on dropping cuz of the heavy lenses. It's a whole mess but thank goodness, they offered to make new lenses for free. I just had to buy new frames tho.

Now, I'm just gonna pray and hope the lenses will not create that whole double vision mess thing anymore. :( It probably shouldn't since they are supposedly gonna take out the reading mode thing; my current glasses don't have that reading mode too and they were fine when I first wore them.

But I'm like so nervous about this, probably cuz I've already spent so much money on this and I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore if they mess up again. 🤞🤞 LOL.

I've worn glasses since I was about 5 years old, and it used to just be the weird warped floor and depth perception kind of thing, but my prescription is really strong because my eyesight is awful now and it seems to just worsen the effect more every time the prescription strengthens. It's not so blurry I have double vision or anything but it's definitely enough to cause a headache. :joy:

But yikes, I can definitely see where that would cause a problem. I'd be nervous too because glasses are expensive :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    URotlkr.jpg

lol help

Aww! I wish I could help, precious kitties.

I'm glad to see you again, Minty.
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

7, it's the fastest.

@mintycupcake can i have one? pleeeeeease?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:
    7mPbxgq.jpg

dd0.png

I've worn glasses since I was about 5 years old, and it used to just be the weird warped floor and depth perception kind of thing, but my prescription is really strong because my eyesight is awful now and it seems to just worsen the effect more every time the prescription strengthens. It's not so blurry I have double vision or anything but it's definitely enough to cause a headache. :joy:

But yikes, I can definitely see where that would cause a problem. I'd be nervous too because glasses are expensive :joy:

Yeah, exactly. Tho, my myopia degree now is stable for the past 7 years so that's why I was freaking out when I saw it to be blurry and the lady said that my eyes will adjust. And I'm like, "Does it mean my degree will have to worsen a bit to adjust to this bluriness?" 😂😂 Only my astigmatism keeps increasing. RIP.
    832XG3D.gif
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    My child sim just beat the social butterfly aspiration. o:)
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

Sometimes, I sit around and wonder about the time I was like 7 years old, we were split in groups in class, and we had to come up with a group name. And I came up with "Supersonic Wave" for my group. Like how did 7 year old me even know what the heck that is to even come up with that? 😂😂
    832XG3D.gif
    URotlkr.jpg

lol help

Aww! I wish I could help, precious kitties.

I'm glad to see you again, Minty.

Oh, man, I could use it! They're a handful. Two handfuls, in fact.

Good to see you, too Zinzin :smile:
    citysimmer wrote: »
    mintycupcake can i have one? pleeeeeease?

How about two? :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you ever smile at a stranger?

Yeah, I probably have. And then they look at me weird and I hate myself for it. 🤦‍♀️😩
    832XG3D.gif
    One of the kittens already told me their name!

vKbGLcU.jpg

This is Phoenix!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top