Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Poll!

Comments

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Own it and I’m happy with it
    I like the clothing, and the build/buy stuff (though I wish there was a closed version of the smaller window.)

The camera features are neat too.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Don’t own it and I don’t want it
    Don’t really care for this one.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I've had fun with some of the clothes, and I use all the photography stuff.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    The only thing I'd want is the photography career and the plumbob swimsuit...not enough for the current price to me. Plus the bugs.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    It is okay, taking photos can be fun with the new equipment and poses. But sometimes my game will freeze while taking photos... then I have to restart. The career is bugged too. I also don't like having to wait for the photos to come in the mail. Doesn't make sense either. Not in this day and age.

The photos have bad resolution when out on display, I don't know if this is just my game... Makes me think what is the point then? lol
    Some furniture and clothing items are nice. The hair is weird.

My photos also have really bad resolution when I put them out on the wall. Have screenshots from 3 years ago and my pictures on the wall where sharp then but now it’s just blurry. Bug I guess. Will put it up on the bug-site later on.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    The only reason I'm unhappy with it is because of the bugs. It's been a pain in the plum to try to do the tasks for the fashion photography career when things don't register as done or I don't even have the option to do them.
    Most annoying thing is that the photos are always turning awful quality (blurry and jagged edges) even it says "outstanding" on them. :|

Me too
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    If I've already bought everything else, and if it's on sale, then I might buy it. But I still don't own most of the packs and there's others I'm more likely to buy as sales come around.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I couldn't be less interested in the photography part of it. That's just not how I play. I'm not interesting in the clothing, it's not my style either. The only thing I like even a little bit are the windows but I'm not going to pay $10 for those.

From the reviews I saw though, IF I was interested in photography, this pack seems to do a really good job fleshing it out.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Don’t own it but I want it
    I really want it for the career. That's why I'm waiting for a sale. I'm not paying full price.
    HSau :)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i own it and am happy with it i simply do not use the mochino clothes
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I just acquired this pack a couple weeks ago along with ROM. I've been playing ROM since then though and haven't really tried anything yet with this pack. However, I did use one of the new hairstyles in the pack for my spellcaster. It's the brushed back long hair and it looks fabulous on him in my opinion. I love photography, which is the main reason I bought it. Well, and those windows.

I've read on here that the tripod can freeze your game, so I'm a little hesitant to try using it yet. Is that still true? Or have they fixed it? I don't know if I'll ever try the career, perhaps one day. But if the tripod is usable, I'm really looking forward to having a photographer Sim with their own little retail studio. Hmm, perhaps my magic man could do that and sell 'repaired' photographs instead of potions since those are still worth 0. :( Hope they fix that soon...
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm quite happy with it. I love the windows, the boots and the buy items. I tend to use the windows on a lot of builds because the open windows are great for some penthouses and restaurants. I also like that you can take photos with a group on the tripod but, there are two things I'm not very happy with, being able to take family photos with a pet or toddler and the game still lags after taking snapshots but not too bad it's more annoying.

Otherwise it's a decent stuff pack.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Own it and I’m unhappy with it
    While some clothes I do use even if it feels limited, I mainly got it for the improved photography but hadn't touched it in awhile due to bugs and having to force my game to shut down. I think it was the tripod and not sure if they ever fixed it. It's a real shame as that is the main feature and appeal with this pack.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I don't buy a stuff pack unless it's a theme that I will enjoy. For what it is, I'm happy with it.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    need the photography functions, b/b and the combat boots
    but I'm wishing to throw it in bundle later
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I like how Moshino goes perfect with City Living.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I'm using every item from the pack in one of my households. I can always find something from a pack to use somewhere even if the theme doesn't interest me as such.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    Other....I own it but havn't used it at all yet.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2019
    I love it, especially the enhancements to photography in game overall. I just wish they hadn’t marked the Doc Martin style boots as a male only asset. It’s a hassle to have to change the gender filter when my ladies want to wear them too.
  • zuzix99zuzix99 Posts: 9 New Member
    it's cute
  • Cupcakes4lifeCupcakes4life Posts: 28 Member
    Honestly I love the bookshelf and the couches. oh and the cool 'dresser' but more like a clothing rack. I actually haven't played the freelance photographer yet
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'd say I hate probably 90% of the clothing lol. I love the quirky, cheeky build/buy items though and use them quite a bit.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    The results are not surprising at all since it came with a new career. That is quite a big gameplay addition compared to what we got in other stuff packs.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm just now really getting around to playing with it. I think it's so awesome for a stuff pack!! <3
    I like everything but the clothes.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    The results are not surprising at all since it came with a new career. That is quite a big gameplay addition compared to what we got in other stuff packs.

Yea I got Moschino with my bundle and the career is cool for what it is. I still don’t like Freelance careers though.
    I'm just now really getting around to playing with it. I think it's so awesome for a stuff pack!! <3
    I like everything but the clothes.

I still haven’t checked out the CAS items yet.