Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for future Stuff Packs

13...Next

Comments

• CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    All great ideas but stuff packs only tend to have one or two new items in them.

All these are great if in gp's but a stuff pack.

I know, but I listed just some more items, so people could get an idea what kind of new gameplay would go with the suggested theme.

Had a new idea, although I already saw a lot of people suggesting it in one form or another. Mostly as a gamepack, but I doubt, they will do a gamepack, so similiar to the expansion. So, here it is as a stuff pack idea:

Critter Stuff Pack
    Gameplay Element: Womrat (from Sims 3) or another small animal, like a gecko. Gameplay elements would include a cage (or terrarium), cleaning the cage, feeding the animal and taking it out to pet it.
    Build/Buy: Anything that the Cats&Dogs expansion was missing, so of course more pet beds, bowls (water bowl!), litter boxes. As well as nordic/scandinavian themed furniture, which would also go very well with Brindleton Bay. If you go with the reptile as gameplay element, I could also imagine a safari look, with more indoor plants, carpents with animal print, a new aquarium, more leather furniture etc.
    CAS: Hard to pin down, more clothing, accessoires for animals for sure, for sims more knitwear, and stuff for outside, like jackets, shawls and hats. And faux fur integrated in clothing.

Comment: The Parenthood gamepack also had a stuff pack, to add some more things to it, the Toddler Stuff Pack. So, I could imagine, that it would be benefitial having a stuff pack that gives more pet-related things. Even though, it would require the expansion pack to use the new pet beds, clothing in the Critter Stuff Pack, I still think, a lot of people would go for it. If only for the small animal.

Grand Ball Stuff Pack
    Gameplay Element: Slow Dance or Waltzing Skill, the ability for sims to closely dance together, spin around etc., throw a (expansive) Grand Ball event, Waltzer music station
    Build/Buy: Everything for a grand ball room, high end expensive furniture that looks classy and elegant, some stuff probably even antique, pillars, curtains, big chandeliers, stairs that go around (not spiral stairs, but stairs with a half platform in it).
    CAS: Tuxedos, big Ballgowns and the like, shiny shoes, cravats as a accessoire, earrings etc.

Comment: Yes, we had the Luxury Party Stuff Pack, but this was more modern with a lot of cold, etchy looking furniture. This pack would aim for a more classic, fairy tale vibe. It wouldn't be something I would play, but I think, it would be a great addition for all those, that have elaborate stories with rich people intrigues in it.

• MerkinsprinklesMerkinsprinkles Posts: 10 New Member
    another pack, or expansion should be on sale without a bunk bed in there. Stop with the edited, repeat items and give us new stuff with each pack/expansion. I find myself getting bored with sims 4 and going back to sims 3 and 2 all the time.
  • cloor31cloor31 Posts: 6 New Member
    Early Ages Stuff Pack sounds amazing, I'd love to be able to include babies in the gameplay more as currently they sort of sit there like a plant in a room until they need fed or changed. Honestly I'd love to at least be able to pick them up and take them from room to room and not have to move their basket. Love your other ideas as well!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    TS2 already has that, so that's the place to be. There you can: hold, play with, cuddle, talk to, give to another sim, take to any room or outside & put there, bathe, feed, change diaper, and check on status of if your sim got the parenting skill. These apply to all controllable sims, not just the parent(s). There may be some things children can't do, but not sure. No households with both children and babies in them to test it.

Like the grand ball idea very much. That has immense potential for those of us who like to do period play.
  • whisperinwind87whisperinwind87 Posts: 1 New Member
    i really want to see a medieval/fantasy pack wit magic capes, wizard clothes (so I don't have to put Voldemort in a skirt) and more non-modern stuff. that and things bows and headbands to use as hats for girl sims, but that would probably be a different pack...
  • thelyd21thelyd21 Posts: 1 New Member
    This isn't a pack or anything, but I do have something that I think would be a cool touch to The Sims. You know how on Christmas (or Hanukkah. Easter, etc.) you want to decorate your houses a certain way? Well, what about if, kinda like how you can change your sims clothes depending on what they're doing, what if you could have different "versions" of the house, so one can be the normal house, and then you can add a couple of different versions for different times of the year?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Western Theme including horses and rodeo.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Candacis wrote: »
    Critter Stuff Pack
    Gameplay Element: Womrat (from Sims 3) or another small animal, like a gecko. Gameplay elements would include a cage (or terrarium), cleaning the cage, feeding the animal and taking it out to pet it.
    Build/Buy: Anything that the Cats&Dogs expansion was missing, so of course more pet beds, bowls (water bowl!), litter boxes. As well as nordic/scandinavian themed furniture, which would also go very well with Brindleton Bay. If you go with the reptile as gameplay element, I could also imagine a safari look, with more indoor plants, carpents with animal print, a new aquarium, more leather furniture etc.
    CAS: Hard to pin down, more clothing, accessoires for animals for sure, for sims more knitwear, and stuff for outside, like jackets, shawls and hats. And faux fur integrated in clothing.

Comment: The Parenthood gamepack also had a stuff pack, to add some more things to it, the Toddler Stuff Pack. So, I could imagine, that it would be benefitial having a stuff pack that gives more pet-related things. Even though, it would require the expansion pack to use the new pet beds, clothing in the Critter Stuff Pack, I still think, a lot of people would go for it. If only for the small animal.

You basically predicted My First Pet Stuff :lol: hehehe

But yeah, I'd love a Retirement Stuff Pack. :smiley: Let's hope with the new stuff pack vote we gonna get something like that, with the knitting skill, for example.

he/him
  • KlaudiaTheSims05KlaudiaTheSims05 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really like the Seedy Stuff Pack idea, in my opinion there should be more options of having unfortunate lives in the Sims 4, because if everything was perfect all the time it would be pretty boring.
    I also like the Japanese Stuff pack idea, but I think that they should make one with lots of different cultures, kind of like World Adventures in Sims 3. 😃
  • SupacSupac Posts: 14 New Member
    I always wish they’d bring an ikea stuff back to sims 4. I miss that one.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I always loved MasterSuite & High Loft Stuff in Sims 3 & always wished they had brought it back in Sims 4.
  • Cupcakes4lifeCupcakes4life Posts: 28 Member
    Clutter Stuff Pack, full of clutter for the kitchen, garden, living room, bathroom, kid's room, pool toys, garage clutter, pillows for couches and chairs, rugs with stains and no stains, art room clutter. For example for some clutter, more DVDs and Magazine piles to scatter, books to place in book shelfs with actual covers referencing old sims games, more toilet paper swatches, a brush cup full of pain brushes dirty and clean, more teddy bears and toys that can be used and/or scattered to add clutter. More paper towel swatches and a wooden swatch for more rustic homes. Gardening tools and pool gear scattered. Cups, plates, place mats.

Golden Age stuff pack, for the elders. More elder CAS clothing, quilted blankets that can be placed upon couches and chairs. Sewing machine for elders to create the blankets for the couches, beds, or chairs. More beds with quilt swatches. More glasses options, for older and younger sims. Just way more CAS items for the elders.
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    I would love an Art Deco / Contemporary stuff pack with more of a modern twist. And being able to give proper pool parties
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    Oh and definitely a kitchen stuff pack with more than one kitchen, with stone counters, and build in microwave ovens. Making a big dinner and setting the table, cleaning the kitchen. More birthday decorations
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Vehicles stuff pack / Sims in Motion pack

I know there are no functional roads, that's probably why horses were not included in pets. (Stuck in the stables forever #zoolife). But what EA can do is create a neighborhood with lots that are driving/vehicle themed.

Vehicles stuff pack will include:
    1. Cars, motorbikes, mountainbikes for starters
    2. Curbs/pavements/road stuff
    3. Pathways and arrows (if players put these markers down, vehicles will travel in said direction, allowing players to make their own tracks)
    4. A new neighbourhood. (Does this still count as stuff pack? xD)

So if players want to use their vehicles, they go to this said neighbourhood which has
    1. Race track lot - 1 generic track around. Players can customise it by themselves and make dirt racing, F1, streets etc.
    2. Bumpy track lot - 1 generic bumpy track. Players can customise and make it a 4WD jungle adventure/ mountain biking / extreme sports.

I'd gladly pay for this. Give my sims some extreme outdoor activities.