Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never Have I Ever... [GAME]

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Nope.
    NHIE lied about your age
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I lied about my age when I was too young for clubbing to get inside :#

NHIE had a Maxis curation on the gallery.
  • Miriam_SimsMiriam_Sims Posts: 129 Member
    Nope.

NHIE studied a foreign language.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Nope. Well, maybe just a bit of Japanese but it was only for like 2 days. XD

NHIE fed a lion.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nope

NHIE written a novel?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nope.

NHIE been cheated on.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SuezySuezy Posts: 33 Member
    Never..

NHIE leave a bubble gum under my teacher's desk
  • EmpressVelEmpressVel Posts: 38 Member
    Never..

NHIE accidentally put foil in the microwave
    Origin ID: EmpressVel
    "Unless they paying your bills, pay them b*tches no mind" - RuPaul
  • meraikameraika Posts: 16 Member
    I have :D
    TO BE FAIR, I was like 7 and didn't know Sonic grilled cheese wrappers would break the microwave...

NHIE licked a foot.
    Neverr! That's pretty disgusting😂

NHIE sitted on a public toilet
  • EmpressVelEmpressVel Posts: 38 Member
    I have.
    to be fair...I was very drunk or I usually am, lol.

I'm hopeful we can have more than one entry :P

NHIE dipped fries into a soft serve ice-cream!
    Origin ID: EmpressVel
    "Unless they paying your bills, pay them b*tches no mind" - RuPaul
    I have sat on public toilet seats all my life, no problem. Are there people who never have, actually? I don't get it. Unless the seat is dirty on visual inspection, it's far cleaner than the flusher and stall door mechanism, and the door to the bathroom.

NHIE torn a ligament?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have, a bit.

I also woke up with a cramp on my calf today. Hate when that happens when I stretch a tiny bit when I wake up. XD

NHIE been to London.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Never.

NHIE jumped off a diving board.
    [quote="SportsStar25;c-17330005"]I have.
    to be fair...I was very drunk or I usually am, lol.

I'm hopeful we can have more than one entry :P

NHIE dipped fries into a soft serve ice-cream![/quote]

Lol that is so funny ! @SportsStar25
    [quote="Nushnushganay;c-17330013"]I have sat on public toilet seats all my life, no problem. Are there people who never have, actually? I don't get it. Unless the seat is dirty on visual inspection, it's far cleaner than the flusher and stall door mechanism, and the door to the bathroom.

NHIE torn a ligament?
    [/quote]

Actually me, to be honest.. 😊 I'm not mean but I just don't feel comfortable even if it looks very clean. Hehe @Nushnushganay
    I never jumped off a diving board.. Because I never tired it 😁

NHIE ask my crush to like me back
    Suezy wrote: »
    I have sat on public toilet seats all my life, no problem. Are there people who never have, actually? I don't get it. Unless the seat is dirty on visual inspection, it's far cleaner than the flusher and stall door mechanism, and the door to the bathroom.

NHIE torn a ligament?

Actually me, to be honest.. 😊 I'm not mean but I just don't feel comfortable even if it looks very clean. Hehe @Nushnushganay

Well, to each their own, but I hope those who can't stand to go, but don't want to sit either, but instead "hover" will lift the seat like other non-sitters. I have seen public toilets that were wrecked by some hoverer leaving the seat splattered with urine. It used to make me laugh, imagining women so fastidious they didn't sit, having no problem splattering.

And of course you're not mean. I hope I didn't come across as that way either. I don't bite (except those I love haha).

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Suezy wrote: »
    I never jumped off a diving board.. Because I never tired it 😁

NHIE ask my crush to like me back

No. But I've gotten guys who do that to me. D: Man, it's been a while that I even had a crush, I forgot how that feels like. LOL.

NHIE been on a waterslide.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    [quote="Nushnushganay;c-17330126"][quote="Suezy;c-17330111"][quote="Nushnushganay;c-17330013"]I have sat on public toilet seats all my life, no problem. Are there people who never have, actually? I don't get it. Unless the seat is dirty on visual inspection, it's far cleaner than the flusher and stall door mechanism, and the door to the bathroom.

NHIE torn a ligament?
    [/quote]

Actually me, to be honest.. 😊 I'm not mean but I just don't feel comfortable even if it looks very clean. Hehe @Nushnushganay[/quote]

Well, to each their own, but I hope those who can't stand to go, but don't want to sit either, but instead "hover" will lift the seat like other non-sitters. I have seen public toilets that were wrecked by some hoverer leaving the seat splattered with urine. It used to make me laugh, imagining women so fastidious they didn't sit, having no problem splattering.

And of course you're not mean. I hope I didn't come across as that way either. I don't bite (except those I love haha). [/quote]

I see......
    Haha lol I've seen that as well .

Aww thank you .. No worries, I see mean people everyday, and you're not even close. 😊
    [quote="DeKay;c-17330133"][quote="Suezy;c-17330117"]I never jumped off a diving board.. Because I never tired it 😁

NHIE ask my crush to like me back[/quote]

No. But I've gotten guys who do that to me. D: Man, it's been a while that I even had a crush, I forgot how that feels like. LOL.

NHIE been on a waterslide.[/quote]

LOL .. Lucky you..but I, I forgot how to love a guy😂kidding.

I have ! Its really fun !
    edited November 2019
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Never.

NHIE jumped off a diving board.

Yes, and I absolutely kind of hate it, because I almost drowned on my 8th birthday, jumping off a diving board when the pool was too shallow, and my feet hit bottom hard, my knees went into my abdomen and knocked out my wind and stunned me, so that I was unable to swim or move, and with no air in my lungs, was taking forever to slowly float toward the surface. I could barely keep from gasping for air before I got to the surface, and started inhaling water, and found myself in what I now know is the Instinctive Drowning Response, where your body looks like you're sort of vertical in the water with arms out at your sides, elbows bent and palms down, barely able to move. You can't call out, can't wave, can't even lift your hand to make a feeble gesture...I tried and couldn't.

Kids were diving in and swimming past me, churning up the water, and there was a lifeguard mere feet away, oblivious. My best friend swam past and I couldn't even raise a finger to get attention. There was an awareness of impending death, surrounded by people who would have no idea til I was gone. I tipped my head back and water rushed over my face, relaxed, and an opportunity to gasp a precious bit of air came, and I did, and almost went under again but the little air let me paddle my arms weakly and it was just enough for another gasp. I got enough air to be able to move again, and half-floated, half paddled the few feet to the side, where I could finally lift a hand to hold on, and just stayed there, breathing, til I could think and move fully again.

OMG I just read a Wiki on it, found out, I didn't almost drown, I WAS drowning, as in I had another 20 to 60 seconds before sinking, if I hadn't managed to lean my head back a little and get my mouth clear enough for a gasp before I submerged again. All this time I thought I had done that consciously to save myself, but the article says it's completely autonomous, not a conscious thing. So I just realized I am the luckiest person ever. It wasn't the only time I cheated death as a kid, but it may have been the narrowest escape.

NHIE ridden a horse?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Never.

NHIE bought sunglasses.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I have tons of sunglasses lying around at home :D

NHIE owned a restaurant.
    Never.

NHIE worked at Domino's Pizza.