Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA, nearly 20 years into the series, this is the kind of innovation that I love

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I love TS4 and I'm still mildly intrigued with Paralives. For me there's always room for another good simulation game, no matter how good the current one I'm playing. Which is why the Planet Zoo release on Tuesday has totally eclipsed all thoughts of Discover University. At least for now. 😃

@Cynna I was a member/moderator at N99 for many years. Still am but it's been a while since I visited. Did you have the same username there?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Paralives is being hailed as the biggest rival to the Sims franchise because it is. It automatically is, because it’s the only rival.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited November 2019
    Cynna wrote: »
    Exactly. If TS4 is so amazing why bother about a thread talking about Paralives. If I was still in TS3 era's I wouldn't care at all about another simulation game cause TS3 was amazing.

No kidding. While TS3 was current, I was only peripherally aware that some TS2 players hated the holy bejeebus out of it. However, I was so busy building, decorating, and playing my families, I didn't have the time nor the desire to engage. The only time that I took to go on the internet was to cruise for more cc or, sometimes, I'd post in the Neighborhood 99 forums. I was a really active member until TS3 came along and eclipsed all of that stuff. Open world and story progression were the advancements that I had been waiting for. Those things and more were worth anything that I might have lost moving to TS3 from TS2.

Now the shoe's on the other foot. I dislike the latest iteration and I spend my time on the forums, bemoaning what happened to my favorite series and hoping that the Gurus will add some of the stuff that is missing. (Pool tables, bunk beds, picnic baskets, and much, much smarter and unique Sims.) Yet, there are assuredly many, many players that are too busy playing TS4 to engage with the likes of me. I can guarantee it. :D

Exactly. I hate this iteration envetho I tried to convince myself it would became better during 3 years but I gave up, finally opened my eyes. Now I'm here on the forums complaining about everything. :joy:
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    Exactly. If TS4 is so amazing why bother about a thread talking about Paralives. If I was still in TS3 era's I wouldn't care at all about another simulation game cause TS3 was amazing.

I was only sharing an opinion, really. It's like those who are done with Sims 4 still talking about it. I just struggle to understand how Paralives is being hailed as the biggest rival to the Sims franchise when nobody's seen any gameplay or what the people look like yet. Steam's advertising these complex characters but nobody's seen the evidence of them yet. :|

We are still talking about TS4 cause it's the same serie, and we do care of The Sims, that's the reason why we are here. Because we don't want them to do the same mistakes with TS5 or because we want them to fix TS4. If TS4 had great personalities I would still play it.

It's funny that you talk about how we are hyped about Paralives while we just have seen a few videos and not even gameplay, cause the same happened with TS4 when they only shared things about CAS lying there were smarter sims with unique personalities and everybody was freakin' out believing it would be the best game ever. The same scenario, just this time we believe it cause it's not EA and it seems promising.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    I love TS4 and I'm still mildly intrigued with Paralives. For me there's always room for another good simulation game, no matter how good the current one I'm playing. Which is why the Planet Zoo release on Tuesday has totally eclipsed all thoughts of Discover University. At least for now. 😃

@Cynna I was a member/moderator at N99 for many years. Still am but it's been a while since I visited. Did you have the same username there?

Exactly! This is not because there's another game that you should shade it. We can play both it's not a crime.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Evil_One wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    According to the developer’s Patreon, he is getting $3,450 a month in donations. Compared to the money that EA has at its disposal, it’s not a lot. Do you think it’s going to be enough money to develop a game which can rival TS4? That’s what worries me. I may have to join his Patreon.

ETA: I just did a quick google and apparently The Sims probably cost between $50 million and $100 million to develop :o:s

Money doesn't actually matter as much for indie game development as it does for 'Triple-A' titles, most of the money that was spent on The Sims 4 goes into marketing it.

That’s good to know.

Yeah, it's strange to think of, but Indie games developers can make games that in some cases are far superior to the 'triple-A' titles with far less. Probably because they don't have big corporations breathing down their necks or stealing diverting money elsewhere... That and they usually have passion for the games they are making.

The Sims was not a triple A game when it came out - keep that in mind and EA did not own it - they financed and published The Sims - that is all.

It technically still isn't a triple-A game, not that that particular title means much these days... It is and always will be a niche title.

EA didn't own it originally, back when it was good, now they DO own it and current Maxis is just a relabelled office of EA.
    That is another good point. A lot of games start off as small indie projects, but then expanded to more bigger projects.

And that's perfectly fine, unless they do so under EA's banner... After which they get turned into cash-cows and/or slot machines.

The Sims was produced by EA, EA has been the producer (before release) since day one. I don't know where people get this myth. Just correcting the record if any newbie thinks EA was never involved with it's production. It has never been released without the backing and money of EA. ETA: The actual difference in what we think is good and what is not, is not EA, but Will Wright and his vision if he didn't agree an idea you were asked to leave his office. That's when it was 'good'. Sticking to the formula of what belongs and what doesn't.

True, but it's only with late TS2, TS3 and now TS4 that EA decided to truly take direct control.

EA often has developers under its banner, but eventually it always becomes more controlling in its drive for profits until it destroys all the games that developer produces.

Yeah, I agree with that. Just look at Bioware.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    So far, from what I have seen (and I've been following this game for a few months now), I know the build mode will be easier to use, and more intuitive. I like how lots can be sized manually. Not really much on the "Parapeople" yet, which to me is where the game is.

Hopefully, this game will not only be a better game than the Sim Series so far, but give EA more of incentive to improve on the Sims franchise. There isn't much, as I would say, in part, because there's not really another game like the Sims--until now. The more simplistic graphics should run better on more basic machines, the game from the preview photos seems to have much more stuff than base TS4; and it's expected to cost a lot less than the Sims 4. But, it's gonna be a rather long wait. It's going to be worth it, I think.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited November 2019

I haven't been to N99 in many years, but yes. I used the same name or some variation of it. It's been so long I don't remember it exactly. Back in the day, N99 was like home to me. It was literally my browser home page.
    :)

We are still talking about TS4 cause it's the same serie, and we do care of The Sims, that's the reason why we are here. Because we don't want them to do the same mistakes with TS5 or because we want them to fix TS4. If TS4 had great personalities I would still play it.

It's funny that you talk about how we are hyped about Paralives while we just have seen a few videos and not even gameplay, cause the same happened with TS4 when they only shared things about CAS lying there were smarter sims with unique personalities and everybody was freakin' out believing it would be the best game ever. The same scenario, just this time we believe it cause it's not EA and it seems promising.

Yes! Yesterday, I was wondering if I had misremembered that. :)

Most of the hype that I remembered for TS4 was about build mode and CAS. It seems like it wasn't until much later that an actual gameplay trailer was released.

In hindsight, I should have paid more attention to the trailer. The interactions between the Sims weren't very impressive. It was more about the narrator telling me what was going on and less about what the Sims were actually doing. However, I was so stoked about getting to play a new installment to the series that I didn't scrutinize that niggling feeling that I got at the back of my head while watching it. I wanted to believe.

If there is ever a TS5, I'm certain to be more discriminating. Once burned and all that. I'm willing to give Paralives a chance because the team has something to prove. The Sims no longer does. The Sims can continue gliding along on the series' past successes and still make money hand over fist. Paralives can't do that. It will have to be a great game in its own right.
    Post edited by Cynna on
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I remember watching the first livestream and all of a sudden a sim dropped on the floor and started doing push ups and I was like what is this, probably a bug in the demo but... yeah, turned out it was not. I also remember the reaction when in that live stream we saw the first teleporting instead of travelling. They’d never been open and honest about that until then. And people going crazy because they saw a pregnant woman in the distance. They hadn’t shown anything like that, nothing that concerned family play or other gameplay. Just CAS and build.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I remember watching the first livestream and all of a sudden a sim dropped on the floor and started doing push ups and I was like what is this, probably a bug in the demo but... yeah, turned out it was not. I also remember the reaction when in that live stream we saw the first teleporting instead of travelling. They’d never been open and honest about that until then. And people going crazy because they saw a pregnant woman in the distance. They hadn’t shown anything like that, nothing that concerned family play or other gameplay. Just CAS and build.

I can't imagine why they didn't show anything about gameplay /sarcasm

Yeah, honesty kind of went down the pan a while ago as far as EAxis is concerned, it has always been about framing every livesteam and trailer in such a way as to hide the negatives of the game (gameplay being foremost among those).

Well, when you have to essentially create machinima and call it a trailer, because the sims don't behave anywhere near as reactively in the game, there's a problem there somewhere.
    raw
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wow. I like it. I like it a lot! I'll be watching this closely now.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    edited November 2019

I can't imagine why they didn't show anything about gameplay /sarcasm

Yeah, honesty kind of went down the pan a while ago as far as EAxis is concerned, it has always been about framing every livesteam and trailer in such a way as to hide the negatives of the game (gameplay being foremost among those).

Well, when you have to essentially create machinima and call it a trailer, because the sims don't behave anywhere near as reactively in the game, there's a problem there somewhere.

This is so true. In the Discover University livestream they showed us the arena and said that we can join a sports team there and then said „but we‘re not going to do this now“. I was a bit confused about it. Would it have hurt to show it? It‘s not like they were running out of time. Anyway, I was watching James‘s DU gameplay video yesterday and he was confused why the „select a career“ window showed up when he wanted to join a soccer team. Turns out sports isn‘t a after school activity but an unpaid career.

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    TS4 has become very un-intuitive. Even for a seasoned simmer, sometimes it's hard to understand why you can't select something or where exactly the controls are for a certain thing. Even the BB catalogue is a bit of a mess with some seeming related items in different categories. The search function doesn't actually bring up and tag all items. At the beginning I feel like if something wasn't available because (for example) your sim was pregnant, the action would still be there but greyed out and when hovered over "you're sim cannot do this while pregnant". Now, it's either greyed with no explanation or simply missing and you're left to try to figure out why. Maybe you even make a bug report and waste your time and their time because it's intended! TS4 did do better at this and now they've probably budget cut so don't bother. If paralives becomes a thing, I hope they don't change their standard half way through. Not that TS4 had a high standard to begin with, but they sure did do a lot more than they do now. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I watched Plumbella’s review (17 minutes) and that’s exactly the kind of set up I’d expect. Not the review part obviously and not the downsides, I can perfectly appreciate EA won’t share any downsides, nobody expects that from them. But Plumbella managed to highlight aspects that interest me (me, a simmer who actually isn’t interested in buying this pack because I’m done with Sims 4 as a whole) and that tell us something about what the pack effectively has to offer. Which is all we’re interested in, right? At one point she forgot something (ehm...ehm...) and edited that in later in a very entertaining, funny way. Would it have been a livestream that would have been a nuisance. Now it just showed she’s only human and we got the information she’d forgotten anyway. It actually made her video lively, better. Nobody expects perfection, but we do expect professionality. I think it’s kind of wryly gamechangers do this kind of thing in a more professional way than EA.

By the end of that video I was left with the feeling that this seems like an indepth expansion that will also add a lot to the rest of the game (other than college). Isn’t that what EA would want to achieve?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmZ4XpaoW-A

EA, if you haven't already seen this video, please take notes. This is the kind of innovation that I had expected to see in a Sims game, twenty years into the series. If Masse's character creation and gameplay are anywhere near as forward-thinking and imaginative as Mr. build mode, the Sims series is already way behind.

Please consider this as you lay the foundation for the inevitable successor to TS4. Please.

@Cynna how do you embed a video?
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    So, Paralives looks intriguing and as a builder I am excited. I think the Sims team is innovative and I want to see more of that innovation and less regurgitation.

Folks wax nostalgic about TS2 and TS3, but the build tools in TS4 are innovative. You can move rooms and save rooms. Copy roofs and move them. Pick up the whole house and move it to another part of the lot.

Yes, 2019 Paralives looks very innovative next to 2014 TS4.

If TS5 comes out, I hope they incorporate some if not all of those build features in Paralives. Then perhaps they can focus on creating new objects with new functionality and not just recolors.

But, hey lets remember that from a build perspective TS4 is way ahead of TS2, and improves on TS3.

The other thing about the Sims team, many of them have spent their career working just on the Sims. It would help the franchise if they did a rotation working on other games. It would really spark creative juices and give them a new perspective when it comes to the Sims.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    troshalom wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmZ4XpaoW-A

EA, if you haven't already seen this video, please take notes. This is the kind of innovation that I had expected to see in a Sims game, twenty years into the series. If Masse's character creation and gameplay are anywhere near as forward-thinking and imaginative as Mr. build mode, the Sims series is already way behind.

Please consider this as you lay the foundation for the inevitable successor to TS4. Please.

@Cynna how do you embed a video?
    [ youtube ] code of the video [ /youtube ]

(without the spaces)
    troshalom wrote: »
    So, Paralives looks intriguing and as a builder I am excited. I think the Sims team is innovative and I want to see more of that innovation and less regurgitation.

Folks wax nostalgic about TS2 and TS3, but the build tools in TS4 are innovative. You can move rooms and save rooms. Copy roofs and move them. Pick up the whole house and move it to another part of the lot.

Yes, 2019 Paralives looks very innovative next to 2014 TS4.

If TS5 comes out, I hope they incorporate some if not all of those build features in Paralives. Then perhaps they can focus on creating new objects with new functionality and not just recolors.

But, hey lets remember that from a build perspective TS4 is way ahead of TS2, and improves on TS3.

The other thing about the Sims team, many of them have spent their career working just on the Sims. It would help the franchise if they did a rotation working on other games. It would really spark creative juices and give them a new perspective when it comes to the Sims.
    I don’t wax anything, I play Sims 3. There is no nostalgia, Sims 3 is the game I play right now. I love building in the game, I don’t care about building in Sims 4 because as innovative and easy as it may be, it misses one essential element that makes building in Sims 3 such a delight for me: creativity. I don’t need easy, I need options and freedom. The ability to create a house exactly the way I want it to be. I don’t build houses to be able to throw around rooms, I build to decorate them any way I please. I can in Sims 3, I can’t in Sims 4. As much as I appreciate the tools that make building easier in Sims 4, I don’t use them because I can’t be bothered to build when all I can do indeed is throwing around rooms and ready to go furniture. And that’s exactly why Paralives has me interested: it seems to focus on exactly that. Giving the player tools to do their own thing.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I know the color wheel is a hot topic and I can understand why people liked it. For someone like me, with no sense of style, it's something I used... almost never.
    What the kitchen video shows is good when it comes to the 'moldable' counters and the presence of some present-time cooking tech (no idea how the induction plate cooker is actually called in English) instead of just stoves.
    I'll probably keep an eye on this - I don't know if it's the intended art style or unfinished texture but the car outside looks... weird.
    And while the building tools are really nice (especially split levels - something I'd really love in TS4), there are two things that'll decide how good they truly are: how user-friendly they are (if the lack of grid makes 'normal' room shapes difficult, it's a problem for me) and how the AI will deal with them (avoiding potential pathing issues).

Then, as said, we haven't seen those characters yet - we don't know how they'll look like, we don't know how they'll behave, etc. - there's a lot to be shown before I can at least guess whether the game will look attractive (both in style and gameplay) to me and that's presuming I am still wanting to play a life simulator game when it comes out.

We don't know how well it'll run. TS4 had low HW demands at the start but the fact became its eventual limitation as we've just seen with the legacy version - maybe things would work better if they went with 64-bit only since the start. Paralives lists 4GB RAM minimum which pretty much means 64-bit only so this problem should be avoided but only time will tell what will be the recommended hardware and how much could the demands grow in case of future DLCs/patches. Let alone how will the open-world affect performance (which was an issue with TS3).

And finally, the possibility of mod/CC support. That's not to say or downplay the creators' skills but both TS3 and TS4 have people making a lot of nice stuff to the point this type of game without 3rd party content feels strange to me. I see it has 'steam workshop' checked so there's a good chance of supporting 3rd party mods.

So, it has potential but it's also too soon to judge for me.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    Look at this guys! How amazing!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEraDHYtnDA
    Each and every update seems a big improvement and makes me want to buy it even more.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019
    Looks just like any decorating program that people use to visualize redecorating their house or apartment. That is not game play. Where's the sims using that stuff and interacting? I watch tv shows every days for the last several years watching people redoing houses and apartment to resell them or fix them - Property brother.Good bones. Love it or List it. It's not a game it's a redecorating program and what a place can look like done in a computer program - but real builders come in and have to do that on real buildings. It is a glorified architectural program - well they have been around for years - used to be they were courses you took in school - now they are a computer program. How do you put characters in there and interact? You are drawing pictures - recoloring things in a picture book that run in the computer. Where is characters to live in there - for them to do that - you are pushing buttons and moving sliders. Not a game. How much personality does that counter have. I can do that on a piece of paper or even a kids lite bright toy if you have a good enough virtual program - for free. Does not make characters live in there - interact in there have any game play at all.

https://freshome.com/10-best-free-online-virtual-room-programs-and-tools/

Type in any redecorating - first one I just typed in - free even there are thousands of these programs out there - this is not a game

Do it yourself programs have been around for years - free even and more every day. Not a game though. Where is the game play - just more redecorating -
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Looks just like any decorating program that people use to visualize redecorating their house or apartment. That is not game play. Where's the sims using that stuff and interacting? I watch tv shows every days for the last several years watching people redoing houses and apartment to resell them or fix them - Property brother.Good bones. Love it or List it. It's not a game it's a redecorating program and what a place can look like done in a computer program - but real building come in and have to do that. It is a glorified architectural program - well they have been around for years - used to be they were courses you took in school - now they are a computer program. How do you put characters in there and interact? You are drawing pictures - recoloring things in a picture book that run in the computer. Where is characters to live in there - for them to do that - you are pushing buttons and moving sliders. Not a game. How much personality does that counter have. I can do that on a piece orf paper or even a kids lite bright toy.

Type in any redecorating - first one I just typed in - free even there are thousands of these programs out there - this is not a game

Do it yourself programs have been around for years - free even and more every day. Not a game though.

It is just getting started. I don't blame you for being anxious to see what kind of gameplay will be available. I expect he will get to gameplay elements when it is time. I think it is great that he is sharing what he is doing and generating some excitement. I rather imagine he has a basic timeline set for developing certain aspects of the game. I would if I was developing a game.

I don't imagine at all that he plans for this to be a decorating game and I really think you also know that is not what he has planned. For some reason you just seem to have a complete dislike for a competition to the Sims series and don't even want to consider that something good might be happening in the sandbox world.

I think it is actually awesome that he is getting the 'bones' of the game set before developing sims and gameplay. Perhaps his game will actually have a base game that we can all enjoy and not be limited like Sims 4's was. :open_mouth: And, even you have to admit Sims 4 base was not an acceptable base game as you didn't buy further until toddlers were added. Seen that in your own writing. Since he is the only one developing it, I also expect it will take quite a while to develop. Luckily I have Sims 3 to keep me happy in the meantime and I can enjoy seeing the things he is developing. I do hope the Parapeople are not as cartoony as Sims4 though. That would keep me from buying it. :confounded:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I know the color wheel is a hot topic and I can understand why people liked it. For someone like me, with no sense of style, it's something I used... almost never.
    What the kitchen video shows is good when it comes to the 'moldable' counters and the presence of some present-time cooking tech (no idea how the induction plate cooker is actually called in English) instead of just stoves.
    I'll probably keep an eye on this - I don't know if it's the intended art style or unfinished texture but the car outside looks... weird.
    And while the building tools are really nice (especially split levels - something I'd really love in TS4), there are two things that'll decide how good they truly are: how user-friendly they are (if the lack of grid makes 'normal' room shapes difficult, it's a problem for me) and how the AI will deal with them (avoiding potential pathing issues).

Then, as said, we haven't seen those characters yet - we don't know how they'll look like, we don't know how they'll behave, etc. - there's a lot to be shown before I can at least guess whether the game will look attractive (both in style and gameplay) to me and that's presuming I am still wanting to play a life simulator game when it comes out.

We don't know how well it'll run. TS4 had low HW demands at the start but the fact became its eventual limitation as we've just seen with the legacy version - maybe things would work better if they went with 64-bit only since the start. Paralives lists 4GB RAM minimum which pretty much means 64-bit only so this problem should be avoided but only time will tell what will be the recommended hardware and how much could the demands grow in case of future DLCs/patches. Let alone how will the open-world affect performance (which was an issue with TS3).

And finally, the possibility of mod/CC support. That's not to say or downplay the creators' skills but both TS3 and TS4 have people making a lot of nice stuff to the point this type of game without 3rd party content feels strange to me. I see it has 'steam workshop' checked so there's a good chance of supporting 3rd party mods.

So, it has potential but it's also too soon to judge for me.
    Open world in Sims 3, the 2009 game (it’s 2019), was only an issue because they delivered some of them with routing issues and they forgot to add a cleaning system. A modder took care of that. We have no reason to assume the creator of Paralives will overlook that. Actually that would be pretty blind and deaf and dumb. Besides, even Sims 3’s open world has never been an issue for me, it’s a dream. Love it. Why oh why are people so scared of this new game, it’s beyond me.

And as for the ‘sims’ in there, indeed, we have no idea yet. All we know is that an “advanced character creator” is promised and “complex personalities and character AI”. We’ll have to see how (and if) that will work out, the way we did in 2013 when they announced Sims 4. Will it be a disappointment the way it was with Sims 4, or will he actually pull it off? We don’t know.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Looks just like any decorating program that people use to visualize redecorating their house or apartment. That is not game play. Where's the sims using that stuff and interacting? I watch tv shows every days for the last several years watching people redoing houses and apartment to resell them or fix them - Property brother.Good bones. Love it or List it. It's not a game it's a redecorating program and what a place can look like done in a computer program - but real builders come in and have to do that on real buildings. It is a glorified architectural program - well they have been around for years - used to be they were courses you took in school - now they are a computer program. How do you put characters in there and interact? You are drawing pictures - recoloring things in a picture book that run in the computer. Where is characters to live in there - for them to do that - you are pushing buttons and moving sliders. Not a game. How much personality does that counter have. I can do that on a piece of paper or even a kids lite bright toy if you have a good enough virtual program - for free. Does not make characters live in there - interact in there have any game play at all.

Do it yourself programs have been around for years - free even and more every day. Not a game though. Where is the game play - just more redecorating -

Once again, the game is not finished. Retry next year. When he'll blow us with the Parafolks, I promise, I won't forget to tag you. :tongue:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2019
    Look at this guys! How amazing!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEraDHYtnDA
    Each and every update seems a big improvement and makes me want to buy it even more.

I find it hard to believe that any of that stuff is interactive. Or maybe there won't be any animations of people interacting with them. Just click on the stove, choose what you want to cook and it instantly pops. I think that game could possibly be a screenshot/story maker. Or maybe it'll all be on first person.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @Jordan061102 I just saw that video and was impressed and shared it with BobSquad. The food actually looks tasty in it and doesn't look like Playmobile food: s-l300.jpg

As a builder, I'm really appreciating seeing the tools so far and being that Sims started off as a building game too, nice seeing building features so far with the videos. So far I'm enjoying the graphics more than Identity with the videos so far.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller