Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack vote - Theme and gameplay results!

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    So instead of playing the Grim Reaper Freelance career I can watch my sims ... knitting stuff. Probably while waiting for the laundry to be done ._.

Lmao, I wanted Happy Haunts too. Can't believe knitting won out of all the activities, well I don't have to buy it so it's fine but I hope they bring out a stuff pack for happy haunts for us simmers who don't like our game so realistic.

I wanted to reap the sims in my neighborhood :joy: "Take that Geoffrey Langraab!" :D
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m glad this won. Because death is head to come by in sims. But it may pop up again In the future?
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am happy with the outcome :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I'm so excited!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I was really hoping for a Happy Haunts SP, but instead of ghost hunting and/or psychic careers my sims can... knit. :/

I’m not sure what I expected, none of my votes counted during the last Community SP event and it definitely looks history is repeating itself. I’m seriously having Laundry Day SP flashbacks.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Okay I think I misunderstood the gameplay part :disappointed: I must have read it too fast because I thought the gameplay features would be multiple features, not just the top pick (in this case knitting). Or is it still? Like this won't literally be a knitting stuff pack, it could still be Arts & Crafts but knitting is the MAIN focus, with other things like sculpting and glass fabrication being secondary? Right???

For example, if Happy Haunts won, with the seance board its #1 gameplay theme, it wouldn't be a stuff pack of just a seance board... so there's gotta be other features lol. RIGHT???
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    storyy wrote: »
    Okay I think I misunderstood the gameplay part :disappointed: I must have read it too fast because I thought the gameplay features would be multiple features, not just the top pick (in this case knitting). Or is it still? Like this won't literally be a knitting stuff pack, it could still be Arts & Crafts but knitting is the MAIN focus, with other things like sculpting and glass fabrication being secondary? Right???

For example, if Happy Haunts won, with the seance board its #1 gameplay theme, it wouldn't be a stuff pack of just a seance board... so there's gotta be other features lol. RIGHT???

Yeah, I think they might include one or two of the other options, but that knitting will be the main focus.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member

I think it was said somewhere that we will get the top option. Wouldn't count on getting another.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    So instead of playing the Grim Reaper Freelance career I can watch my sims ... knitting stuff. Probably while waiting for the laundry to be done ._.

:'(
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • sndemottsndemott Posts: 3 New Member
    Fairly bummed about the outcome. I remember playing the ghost hunter career in Sims 3 and was looking forward to more career options - could’ve had reapers, ghostbusters, and psychics. Plus a haunted house trait. I’m not opposed to knitting or crafts but, I thought happy haunts would win, hands down, just on career options alone (Agent of Death!), plus the potential for more interactive options with supernatural sims. Sigh. Maybe next time.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Wow. Arts and Crafts won. This is so shocking and unexpected.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited November 2019

Hopefully we could get both knitting and sculpting since they're the top 2 choices. I guess it depends on how in-depth knitting will be.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I’m super excited to have my sims knit gifts for each other or just something special they want to wear. I hope they get new moodlets for wearing a nice new item - I know I do IRL! 🥰
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    This poll was tough for me cos there were a few things I thought I would enjoy. One was the science stuff, I dont see anyone else mention that lol.

I did vote arts and crafts as my fave though, and I think I'd enjoy any of the gameplay items for it so am happy with knitting.

Pity they won't be giving us sheep that we can have our sims shear and then a spinning wheel to spin the wool before doing any actual knitting. We could have had a dye machine too, to dye the wool - with natural ingredients for colours, eg. Add your home grown carrots to make orange wool etc.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Yay! Now EA doesn't get my money! Goodbye Grim Reaper career, you could've been the best thing Sims 4 ever had.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I’m sure Maxis will make a Happy Haunts GP because it’s perfect for a GP and in demand!: A GP with: Freelancer as psychic or medium. And active career as ghost hunter or grim reaper. And lots of spooky and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 items!!!

Would love such a GP!

I think Art and Crafts are so much better for SP so the outcome is good in my oppinion.

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    This should have been a GP and included all of the options.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,874 Member
    Yay! I’m glad Happy Haunts didn’t win, but then, knitting ? I mean I’d much rather have a teen SP or an Attic SP (with usable attics).
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Disappointed, but not surprised.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    Happy Haunting would have been a much more exciting pack, but a vote is a vote. Congrats to the people who wanted the knitting pack.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top