Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

123457...Next

Comments

• StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Hey! Can you make heterochromic eyes? I've been looking for heterochromic eyes that look like the default Maxis eyes, but I couldn't find any. If you could do that, it would be amazing! Thanks! ★
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited August 2019
    Gustavowizard, thank you for being kind enough to make CC for people. I see that you do recolors and mesh edits, but do you ever make your own meshes? I can't seem to find anything like what I'm seeking. If you are able to make new meshes, here is my request:
    Brainiac 5's light-up forehead implants (from Supergirl tv series). They are basically small LED puck lights.
    I created a collage of photos of the lights in various stages so you can see the general shape. It looks like it has a round ring that is flat on the top on the outside & then a domed part in the middle-- the edge of the dome seems to go a bit below the rim of the ring. When lit up, it gives sort of the illusion of light shining out from under the side edge of the ring, but I think it's just the light shining on the silver.

The implants also include facial wrinkles (although that might need to be a separate skin detail if it can't be accomplished with an accessory). I tried to find good pics that show the symmetrical skin wrinkle pattern. I'm thinking a slightly transparent overlay that darkens the skin might be the way to go but I don't know as I've never tried it. I can't get Photoshop to work on my computer.

My sim will either use the default blue skin from EA but I might also try to find a lighter greenish-blue tint cc skin.
    Is it possible to create this as a skin feature that is always on the character so it won't conflict with other accessories?
    Or if it is an accessory, could it take the slot of an eyebrow piercing like LadySpira's glowing android LEDs?
    I would like for the puck lights to actually be light up as shown in the pictures when they are ON.
    Here's the image (click to see larger res)
    tumblr_pwcgep3aBi1s65llgo1_540.png

If you're able to do this then I thank you in advance. If you're not able to, I understand. I'm hoping someone can make this for me.

Editing to add that I do not have the Get To Work expansion or any of the more recent expansions. I do have Pets & City Living though. I don't know if that would affect the creation of the accessory or not.
    Post edited by Suceress on
  • pinkyash10pinkyash10 Posts: 19 Member
    I would love to request the teddy dress and sweater from the new Moschino stuff pack for children and toddlers please!
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey! Can you make heterochromic eyes? I've been looking for heterochromic eyes that look like the default Maxis eyes, but I couldn't find any. If you could do that, it would be amazing! Thanks! ★
    What about these? There are some extras in there like blind eye & robot eye, but I think they look like Maxis default. I could be mistaken though. http://modthesims.info/d/577568/2-different-eyes-heterochromia-blind-eye-sci-fi-fantasy-eyes.html

Also, I'm not sure if this thread is being monitored anymore since Gustavowizard hasn't commented in over a month.
  • AbigailowaAbigailowa Posts: 6 New Member
    Nevermind... I did it myself.
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    hum i think i ask the adms to close this topic for now, i will make another one eventually ;)

thanks!
  • TheConfusedSimmerTheConfusedSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm looking to make a dragonborn character in the sims. Can anyone help by making the CC or by pointing me towards a decent skin?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    I'm looking to make a dragonborn character in the sims. Can anyone help by making the CC or by pointing me towards a decent skin?

Would this skin work? https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/non-default-scales-skintone-light/id/1441085/
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    I asked the moderators to please CLOSE this topic while i dont do another one... i dont take reponsability for anything here anymore...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top