Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, for what SP you're going to vote for and why?

12345679...Next

Comments

• Sleepy_CarnationSleepy_Carnation Posts: 4 New Member
    Happy Haunts
    I love Happy Haunts, but I honestly won't be that disappointed if Arts & Crafts wins XD since it also seems like it could be a great pack.
  • elojiseelojise Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy Haunts
    Noo honestly, not into Arts and Crafts and hoping it doesn't win.
    Not because it's a bad idea, but come on guys. Its like three skills and some spare change, whereas HH is three full careers we can choose from and seances. In Arts and Crafts skill are going to end up like floral design from seasons. Realistically, has anyone touched that since June? It's technically a hobby too. With HH you can get so much more content and it fits so well with the sims franchise! It feels like something we've needed for a while now: hunt ghosts? You bet I want to be a ghostbuster! Seances?? Hello Shane Dawson here I come. Grab a drone and let's get that spooky content. Be a psychic? Heck yeah I've always wanted to scam sims... i mean, be a psychic. And grimreaper?? That's so cool and has so much potential. Come on over to the dark side, guys.

As for the other packs, they really should have combined self care routines and the fun tech. Self care is a cool concept, the herbal teas and infusions why not? But the vegan trait is not it, we already have a vegetarian trait that does nothing much. Perhaps if it didn't take up a slot for traits. Anyways, feels like veganism would've gone better with City Living and the political/activist careers. Smoothie blender is cool, fitness watch too, I guess? And in fun tech there's not much fun (for me) apart from the spin machines. If that was part of self care I'd prefer that. We also need better workout equipment to be honest. If they made a pack with targeted bulking, i.e. we could have our sims do squats and have their butt grow over time, or lift weight and have their arms grow, along with more workout equipment: spin machines, lifing weights, dumbells... and THEN add smoothies, herbal teas, whatever. That would be better imo.
  • elojiseelojise Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy Haunts
    > @Morkovka said:
    > Arts & Crafts because it's really lacking. We only have paiting and woodwork so far.
    > Self-Care Routines - enough of that with Fitness and Spa packs.
    > Fun-Tech - enough of that in basegame, Get Together and City Living.
    > Science & Technology - we have GTW with all the alien tech and now DU with robotics and engineering.
    > Happy Haunts - sounds fun, but not as appealing as Arts & Crafts to me.

I mean we also have flower arranging, beekeeping, writing, gardening, baking, DJ mixing, media production, photography, musical instruments, singing, wellness... like, to each their own, but I don't see why we need knitting on top of that. Seems kind of aimless, and theres plenty other things to do.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    @elojise
    come on guys. Its like three skills and some spare change, whereas HH is three full careers we can choose from and seances.
    Actually, HH will be ONE full career that gets the most votes and Arts and Crafts will be one or maybe (maaaaybe) two skills that get the most votes. :wink:
    I know it feels like Sims 4 has a lot of hobbies but none of them are really about crafting. For that we only have flower arranging, painting and that woodwork table. And lets be honest, none of these are that popular in real life except for painting. I only know a couple of people that do flower arranging and woodwork, but most of my friends do knitting or crotchet or pottery.
    Happy Haunts is a great pack for supernatural players (although I feel it would be better as a gamepack), but a lot of people who like to play realistically won't be interested in it at all. Arts and Crafts, however, would be a pack for everyone, not only realistic players. It's not an occasional thing like Happy Haunts, it's something that can be embodied in anyone's gameplay. A vampire could knit and a spellcaster could do pottery. Everyone would be happy. :)
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts & Crafts
    elojise wrote: »
    > @Morkovka said:
    > Arts & Crafts because it's really lacking. We only have paiting and woodwork so far.
    > Self-Care Routines - enough of that with Fitness and Spa packs.
    > Fun-Tech - enough of that in basegame, Get Together and City Living.
    > Science & Technology - we have GTW with all the alien tech and now DU with robotics and engineering.
    > Happy Haunts - sounds fun, but not as appealing as Arts & Crafts to me.

I mean we also have flower arranging, beekeeping, writing, gardening, baking, DJ mixing, media production, photography, musical instruments, singing, wellness... like, to each their own, but I don't see why we need knitting on top of that. Seems kind of aimless, and theres plenty other things to do.

Uh, yes, exactly to each their own.
    I expressed my view on the matter, I'm not imposing it on anyone or aim to argue about it or try and make you see why you need what I need.
    You listed all the hobbies indeed, but only a couple of them are actually arts or crafts allowing to make pieces of art as in tangible
    objects - that's what I meant and what I'd prefer.
    But it's not like I unilaterally decide anything here %)
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    elojise wrote: »
    In Arts and Crafts skill are going to end up like floral design from seasons. Realistically, has anyone touched that since June?
    I use Flower Arranging all the time. You can make bank from just 4 tulips, and can easily make several thousand simoleons from a few arrangements. There’s also special effects you can get from scenting your arrangements or giving them as gifts to other sims. I didn’t realize how deep it got until I looked at Carl’s guide. You might like the one that ages sims up and can kill them on the spot. There’s your ghost hunting.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Everything in the Happy Haunts vote looks so good, I wish they would just make all that into a game pack. But ya, Happy Haunts has my vote. The STEM kits also grabbed my interest.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    Fun-Tech
    Fun-Tech as it would be the only one that I would probably buy 😂
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Happy Haunts
    HH, only because it will be good if and when we finally get werewolves, or other monsters. I really wish there were less SPs and more GPs and EPs. We hardly have any life-states to choose from and not enough interesting gameplay mechanics. I don't just need items for stories. I need propper in-depth options for how my sims live.
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I really wish i could revote Science & Tech. A cyberpunk pack would be great!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I voted for HH because of the obvious, grim reaper freelance career? I'm definitely in! B) That and the ghost hunting career from Twinbrooke was one of my most favorite of all the careers.

With that being said, I would love an arts and crafts pack too. I always loved making pottery in Sims 3 and I know they'll do a good job with it this time around. Hopefully they can throw in some canning too. :)

To be perfectly honest, there is something in all of the offerings that would appeal to me...I'm just hoping HH wins, I have to see what the grim reaper career is all about. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    edited November 2019
    Science & Technology
    I actually want both the Happy Haunts & Science Technology Stuff.
    It's fun to mix mystical with science.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I really don't think the poll will give us any idea who will win last time the top vote on the forum didn't win ether
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    I think there should be a stuff pack about puberty sims could learn how to shave and stuff.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I really don't think the poll will give us any idea who will win last time the top vote on the forum didn't win ether

What was top on the forum last time? I was here but I don't recall.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I think there was good ideas in every theme. I liked mostly of happy haunts, arts & crafts and sciense & technology. As gardener I’m always interested of new plants in Sims.
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    I want more wares to sell in the get to work stores and activities for elders.
    TszwvJw.png
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Self-Care Routines
    Honestly, can't decide between Self-Care and Arts & Crafts. If either of those win, I'd be happy.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Arts & Crafts
    Decided to vote anyway and cast for arts & crafts. Of the options sounds the most fun to me and might be workable for older times simming or off grid. And stuff for sims to do.