Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Critique of Shower WooHoo

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Let's hope that them not taking their clothes off was just a one time glitch.

Apparently not. It looks cheap & recycled. That's the litteral definition of The Sims 4 by the way.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Is it weird that I think it's hotter if they keep their clothes on?

Nah.

I mean, they don't do it for the regular in bed WooHoo either :P

I kinda always assume that the implication of no clothes would put the game in hot water with the rating people.

Hmm they do it while taking a normal shower + they would take them of in TS3. There's no excuse, it was just poorly recycled dot.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Nah.

I kinda always assume that the implication of no clothes would put the game in hot water with the rating people.

Hmm they do it while taking a normal shower + they would take them of in TS3. There's no excuse, it was just poorly recycled dot.
    Can't you be ever happy with the Sims 4 I think the pack is fun and I did find the clothes in the shower weird its not game breaking.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Like most of you I was disappointed, mainly at the sims just hopping in with their clothes on. If not nude, at least into a towel or swimwear would work. Ah well, at least there's another location now. Thank goodness for some of those Wild and slightly Wacky mods out there 😁

Or tell them to change into nude then click woohoo in the shower.
  • Options
    Prehaps this will be fixed in the December Patch.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Like most of you I was disappointed, mainly at the sims just hopping in with their clothes on. If not nude, at least into a towel or swimwear would work. Ah well, at least there's another location now. Thank goodness for some of those Wild and slightly Wacky mods out there 😁

It doesn’t work with NPC sims though :disappointed:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options

Nah.

Can't you be ever happy with the Sims 4 I think the pack is fun and I did find the clothes in the shower weird its not game breaking.

No I can't.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Marnetti wrote: »

It doesn’t work with NPC sims though :disappointed:

Yes sadly I know but my sims are married so I can control both.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    There is now a mod for this. They spin out of their clothes when you click on shower woohoo and there are several other enhancements. Since the pixels appear like they did in TS3 it's pretty safe. This mod also fixes the hygene.

Update
    Took the link down because I don't want to take a chance on getting banned. It's not an adult mod it just fixes the issue with sims not taking off their clothes.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on