Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Somebody is murdering the robotics students at Foxbury!

Yossi (son of Alexander Goth) is studying physics at Foxbury. He started a robotics club at the commons so that the students could work together on projects. Sadly, at the first session one of the new club members was electrocuted while working at the robotics station. Yossi tried reasoning with the Grim Reaper, but to no avail. The students decided to call it quits for the day and went off to mourn. A few days later Yossi thought the group should try to gather again. He call everyone to the commons and the club started up quietly and morosely. An hour into the club gathering ANOTHER member was electrocuted and Grimmy made a second appearance. Each member grieved the loss of another club member, but Yossi was becoming suspicious. If they met a third time, would they lose another member? Yossi (robotics 4, handiness 6) decided the meeting should continue to honor their fallen club member and continue anyway.

And then it happened. Yossi himself was electrocuted!!! A second fallen comrade in the same afternoon! Unfortunately I accidentally paused the game mid-electrocution and accidentally quit without saving. That sad story was interrupted and will never be played out.

Now Yossi finds himself reliving the same day, going to the same classes, but with an unsettling sense of deja-vu. What will happen? Does he have any memories of his near death experience? Can he figure out...

WHO IS MURDERING THE FOXBURY ROBOTICS STUDENTS ?!?!?!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It was the school butler of course
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Yeah, I find it odd that Maxis did not see this happening... The robotics students keep working on the workbenches even if they keep getting shocked.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have a mod that prevents just this sort of mayhem. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My school butler (at least the guy who serves the food at the commons) is actually a vampire. So this is totally reasonable :D
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • PandaCPandaC Posts: 3 New Member
    DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Coley666 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

My school butler (at least the guy who serves the food at the commons) is actually a vampire. So this is totally reasonable :D

Just another ordinary day in The Sims 4 :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2019
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    edited November 2019
    Well, more events. Yossi was so dispirited by the untimely deaths of his club-mates that he joined the Bot Savant student organization hoping to gain some time before his TOBOR club membership shrank to zero. As the Bot Savants arrived for their regular meeting, Yossi thought he recognized the pale, creeping figure of Vladislaus Straud in the crowd. Yossi wondered how a busy vampire could find time go to university, join a social organization AND go around welcoming every new sim to the neighborhood (every neighborhood, actually). Alas, before Yossi could interrupt Vlad's tinkering and introduce himself, Vlad (who apparently hadn't practiced his bot building skills before joining), yes, was electrocuted. How ironic that a powerful master vampire who had lived for simcenturies was taken down, not by sunlight, not by thirst, but ordinary electricity (from a robot building station).

Yossi gathered his wits. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. The first clue. The killer wasn't targeting Yossi's TOBOR club members like he first thought, but the Bot Savants were open to prey as well! Obviously the culprit had a deep-seated hatred of bots and their makers. Or maybe NOT! Even more worrisome, perhaps this was the evil work of a maniacal genius whose sinister motives could not be deciphered by a young frosh barely out of his teen years. And the most urgent question remains:

Who will be NEXT ?!?!?!?!