Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• Stuiterbal1983Stuiterbal1983 Posts: 11 New Member
    I did the update and tested my mods i've updated so far and they are working without any problems. Mostly i use mods like MCCC SOL SIMDA Online learning system,UI extension, simcityloans,Social activities, Choose roomates, Chores for roommates, TMEX Better exceptions and Longer terms. ,the sport bug fix, No housing restriction, Small laundry overhaul,Careers need degree.
    I skimmed through my mods folder, added some other just know and going to do batch fixes for the cc. But, maybe this will help some of you.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Looks like MCCC 6.6.2 works with today's patch PC:1.58.69.1010/Mac:1.58.69.1210.
    No offical statement from @Deaderpool until now, but our tests show no serious issues.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    kforti wrote: »
    SiggDiggit wrote: »
    Hello! Not sure if anyone said this already (there are 26 pages afterall *phew*) but Fogity's Unlocked CAS Parts 'causes my game to crash; it's was the only mod I had outside of an updated MCCC.

Thanks fer doing this btw, it's extremely useful but sure seems like a lot of work, lol. xo

You may want to check what version of UnlockedCASParts you have. I tested my game with just the latest version of MCCC and Fogity's UnlockedCASParts (updated to RoM) and I had no problems other than the female boots from Get Famous are broken....

Edit: I just checked Fogity's site and CASParts has been updated for Discover University

Edit again: I just tested my game with just MCCC and Fogity's UnlockedCASParts updated to Discover University and I had no issues and even the broken Get famous boots were fixed...

Thank you so much! Honestly, it was the thing other then MCCC I had so I just took it out; wasn't really an issue fer me but I did like to have it, so, thank you fer looking into it and keeping us updated on what was going on with it! xo
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    @Bonxie did the new patch stop the career LEs from happening?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2019
    @kforti Thanks! I'd missed seeing those.

Post-Patch Updates
    There's no reason to expect anything in the way of new mod breakage with this emergency patch, so I'm not going to post everything's-fine reports at this point.

Broken Mods
    • Organic (SimRealist)
      Compatible with a minor issue
      -Your Sim will be unable to Touch-Up hair with a Custom Content Mirror
    • Realm of Magic Familiar Orb Computer (Teknikah)

Mod Updates
    Mod Updates: Bienchen edition

linked here:
    • City Life Ice Snacker
    • Pimples Mod
    • Scold Pets Fix
    • Better Bread
    • Better Food Quality
    • Less Autonomous Bath
    • Less Random Hats and Accessories
    • Role Outfits Disabled by Choice
    • Away Actions
    • Townie Overhaul - Less Fame
    • Whim Overhaul

Reported Fine by
    • Aldavor: all mods

New and Relevant
    • Servo - Default Replacement (Qahne)
    • Buyable Servo (Qahne)
    • Bike Outside (Bienchen)
      Sims can no longer use their bikes indoors.
    • Roommate Fix (Bienchen)
      Roommates will be less likely to flood dorms with meals. They'll also be more likely to bring medium sized meals. There's a second package that reduces the likelihood of roomates leaving garbage everywhere.
    • Put Down Tweak (Bienchen)
      Sims will be more likely to not put their books down on the dining table. They also will be less likely to eat food do their homework on top of their computers keypad.
    • Functional Storage: Backpack (alyssajoltsims)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • emily1100emily1100 Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't know if you've answered this yet, but I don't have any mods installed or cc and mine are doing it. I've also got an issue with my sims standing there for like 3 minutes of human time before completing an action. It's like everything is super laggy, but it's not lagging. The clock is just not on schedule with anything.

> @s_stutler said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > My Sims are also doing this.. I thought they were just lazy and angry - since those are the traits of the family I was playing. LOL. But. Turns out, its all Adults in all households. I do have mods and CC installed, and i'm not bothered enough by it to go checking to see if its mod related though. I just throw in in the sink or dishwasher myself.
    >
    > In my game, they collect all the dishes, and then leave them on the counter.. over and over.. Maybe i'll see if its mod related later, but idc atm honestly, since its not that big of a deal for me.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    everything seems fine on my end after the newest patch
  • simperbsimperb Posts: 6 New Member
    Is anyone having an issue where no household sims can interact with sims outside their household?
    @simperb If this is happening with no mods or CC installed, please head over to AHQ. If it is happening only with mods/CC installed, please go through p. 1 to see what updates you need etc. If you still have a problem after that, you may need to use the 50-50 method to isolate the culprit; there's a link on p. 1 to instructions on how.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but, has the emergency patch been confirmed to have fixed the slot195 thing? Would like to know before i start digging through my CC :sweat_smile:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Updated Mods
    Updated CC
    Reported Fine by
    • K9DB: Tube Teleporter, Teleporter and Elevators for community and residential lots, Functional Broken Fire Hydrants, Castle Playsets

New and Relevant
    @LyricSimsz15 I haven't had a chance to ask anyone about that, but I did just see someone on Tumblr say it fixed it for them. That said, I don't know what CC that person uses.
    Reported Fine by
    • Cinderellimouse: Potions Shelves, Portable Basketball Hoop, Sporty Stuff
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Yonzie Mabye the Working Elevator Everywhere Mod is something for you if you have City Living?
    @SiliClone All Roommates need to be homeless & no other Mod like NPCC or else influencing here as well
    @loubyloulou I can use it just fine. Recheck your Installation & redownload from GD or DB not SFS

I modified the test for the picker to only show homeless NPCs enrolled in the same University, now they stay. Works like charm. Nor NPCC nor Townie overhaul less fame have to do with them getting removed.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 I haven't had a chance to ask anyone about that, but I did just see someone on Tumblr say it fixed it for them. That said, I don't know what CC that person uses.

Ah, I see. Thank you 😊 I've updated and I can also say I haven't had any issues so far.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited November 2019
    emily1100 wrote: »
    I don't know if you've answered this yet, but I don't have any mods installed or cc and mine are doing it. I've also got an issue with my sims standing there for like 3 minutes of human time before completing an action. It's like everything is super laggy, but it's not lagging. The clock is just not on schedule with anything.

Hello:)

I'm going to dive in now, and (for sure) confirm if the "cleaning bug" is CC related or not.. I noticed my Vanilla fam was doing that after the 1st patch, but since the 2nd ones, its only my CC fams.. so i'm going to dig in and confirm:)

My Sims started this annoying lag too! There is a mod which addresses it beautifully though, called Simulation Lag Fix, I've linked it below:)

You can grab it here:) >> http://modthesims.info/d/585420/simulation-lag-fix.html <<

EDIT: Confirming this IS not happening in base game.

EDIT (again) - This is no longer happening in my game. with or without CC. I think it was a game issue, and it has been fixed. If your still seeing it, after the 2nd update, try the 50/50 method, and see you can evaluate what might be causing it.

GOOD LUCK:)
    Post edited by s_stutler on
    edited November 2019

- deleted -

• ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    I'm trying to install the new version of sims4studio wishes, but windows defender won't let me open the installer. It keeps saying it found a severe threat and deleting the file. Did anyone else have a problem with this?

Every - and I do mean EVERY - single time I try to d/l a S4S Wishes update, Norton flags it for me. I just pull up the additional boxes and work my way through until I can click on RUN IT ANYWAY. It d/ls it and I'm happy. That flack seems to be based on the fact that it's very new and minimal people have d/l it so far. I'm answering your post a bit late but just in case no one answered you I decided to give it a try. B)
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Simologst Career Updated https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/careers/new-careers/

Too many traits to name, I'll list as many as I can but really just check out the blog:

Traits
    Democrat
    Republican
    Independent
    Child Of The Ocean
    Meditator
    Author
    Chess Lover
    Coffee Lover
    Computer Whiz
    Green Thumb
    Handy
    Hoops Lover
    Jokester
    Karaoke Lover
    Loves Bowling
    Loves To Swim
    Movie Lover
    Photographer's Eye
    Stargazer
    Spa Lover
    Space Lover
    Sweet Tooth
    Techie
    Woodworker
    Yoga Lover

:)
  • ChickonamissionChickonamission Posts: 1 New Member
    > @LyricSimsz15 said:
    > Sorry if this has been answered already, but, has the emergency patch been confirmed to have fixed the slot195 thing? Would like to know before i start digging through my CC :sweat_smile:

The answer to that is... sort of?
    Read full note here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/969550/
    Thanks, @YankeesForever !

Updated Mods
    Updated Mods: Kiara's Sims edition
    Simologst Career Updated https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/careers/new-careers/

Too many traits to name, I'll list as many as I can but really just check out the blog:

Traits
    Democrat
    Republican
    Independent
    Child Of The Ocean
    Meditator
    Author
    Chess Lover
    Coffee Lover
    Computer Whiz
    Green Thumb
    Handy
    Hoops Lover
    Jokester
    Karaoke Lover
    Loves Bowling
    Loves To Swim
    Movie Lover
    Photographer's Eye
    Stargazer
    Spa Lover
    Space Lover
    Sweet Tooth
    Techie
    Woodworker
    Yoga Lover

:)

Confirmed Fine by
    • Athena Apollos: Functional Parenthood Hamper
    • K9DB: Little Monster Guards, Bear and Bot Defenders; More Monster Guards: Dragon, Ducky and Hippo Defenders
    • other modders: scumbumbo's Working Alarm Clocks
    edited November 2019
    Can anyone else confirm LonerLlama's Hil and Children's Movie replacements are broken with the latest patch ?

When I click any of the watch movie interactions (The Movie Stuff Pack) my Sim does a "shocked" emotion and gets a "see what's happening" interaction, and then crosses out the action. They never actually watch the movie, I've been trying to get them to watch for 2 Sim hours now..

EDIT: I took out it out, and even the regular movies were having this happen. I reset the TV- and it seem to have fixed it. not sure what was wrong with it. The TV was not CC. Haven't put it back in yet, but am thinking the issue was the TV and not the mod.

Thanks @YankeesForever !

Updated Mods

Updated Mods: Kiara's Sims edition
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited November 2019
    Thanks. It's taking me a little longer because I am updating for University and adding new interactions, etc, making careers semi-active.

More updates

Boxing Arena Lot Trait

Boxing Career

Boxer Trait

Construction Career
    Post edited by KiaraSims4Mods on