Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite world(s)?

2...Next

Comments

• basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    My favorite is Roaring Heights! One of the few things I miss from TS3.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • jujuwahjujuwah Posts: 96 Member
    i'm still a fan of sunset valley and currently playing my legacy there. it's original and beautiful with a big space and i gotta say my favorite festival ground is the sunset valley one when i play other worlds i always place the sunset valley festival ground and my second favorite gotta be island paradise it's shiny and light and bright just how i like it and since it's laggy i always bulldoze the resorts and roam around freely
    tumblr_o45xj6Y6ew1tkowr1o3_1280.jpg
  • AdiikAdiik Posts: 39 Member
    When it comes to Store worlds - Sunlit Tides.
    I hope we get island/beach inspired world in The Sims 4.
  • GaiaWainwrongGaiaWainwrong Posts: 36 Member
    I mostly used to play in Sunset Valley and Twinbrook, so they have a familiar charm to me.

But the Riverwiew, Hidden Springs, and Aurora Skies premade storylines are some of my favorite ones.

And although I got used to the violetish sky of the early towns, I also love the "warmer" environments such as Lucky Palms, Appaloosa Plains, Monte Vista, and Dragon Valley.

But really, it depends on what I want to do. Sunset Valley is my default one, while the others are EP-related or whatever.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    My favourite worlds are the classic Sunset Valley and Riverview as it has the classic families from Sims 1
  • DuskmournDuskmourn Posts: 9 New Member
    Aurora Skies with potato-ballad-sims' snow fix and Sunlit Tides are my top official worlds for sure. I love the Nordic architecture and climate of Aurora Skies (the night skies look even better with some of brntwaffles' lighting mods), this world really does feel like it should've been shipped with Seasons I will say.

I love the Polynesian and tranquil, laid back vibe of Sunlit Tides. I love how it doesn't feel like your typical tourist trap hyper modern vacation island, with the more traditional architecture. Definitely way better then Isla Paradiso (lol what's up with that lazy name?) that it makes me wonder why they didn't make it the world that came with Island Paradise instead. That being said I wish the water was a bit deeper to be able to add dive spots more easily, houseboats and those houses over water on stilts at least seem to be straight forward to add.

As far as other official worlds go, the only other one I could see myself playing in is Monte Vista maybe. I think it's country side Italian/French esque theme is neat, and it would be the perfect place to roleplay a mafia family.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    The Worlds I have barring Isla Paradiso and most of the Store Worlds, I only have explored Sunset Valley, Moonlight Falls and Starlight Shores in full, and only played in Twinbrook and Bridgeport briefly and haven't played in Appaloosa Plains and Riverview yet. Discounting Sunset Valley, my favourite Worlds are Moonlight Falls and Starlight Shores; Moonlight falls for the Supernatural atmosphere and the Elixir Store and Starlight Shores for the theme, though that may change when I start owning the remaining Worlds. Out of the Store Worlds, I like the look of Sunlit Tides, Aurora Skies, Monte Vista, Lucky Palms and Roaring Heights (Sunlit Tides has the Polynesian feel to it, Aurora Skies is more Nordic, Monte Vista reminds me of the Italian countryside, Lucky Palms has the retro 50's-60's feel and Roaring Heights reminds me of Jazz music and 20's Hollywood glamour)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    My favourite world is probably Bridgeport from
    Late Night. I would love to get Roaring Heights from the store.
  • Garnet_AlexandriaGarnet_Alexandria Posts: 1,201 Member
    I own all of the expansion content worlds. Of those...

I think Sunset Valley and Riverview are nice and underrated, although I get why they wouldn't quite top anyone's list.

I didn't spend much time in Twinbrook; nothing really wrong with it, but it didn't compel me to play it with what was already there before it.

Bridgeport is nice, and the only actual city in the game. The only thing I didn't care for is the non-city areas seemed a bit dull, and the map overall felt too dark and drab (which may have added to the former feeling). I wish apartments were done in a way to where each building had more than one (it'd be nice to visit a neighbor, or even one on another floor), but they were still a nice alternative to traditional lot homes.

My play time with the expansion pack worlds post Late Night is more limited, but I've loaded each up and spend a bit amount of time exploring them. I actually liked the look of Isla Paradiso (but heard it can cause lag issues), and I say that even owning Sunlit Tides. They compliment one another well for having somewhat similar themes, but Isla Paradiso feels more modern and less "vacationy" to me.

I own two store worlds, and am interested in four total (maybe up to six, but four are for sure). Of those...

Those would be Roaring Heights, Sunlit Tides, Lucky Palms, and Dragon Valley. I have the former two, and will get the latter two. The other two that are "maybe" are Lunar Lakes and Lucky Springs, but leaning towards probably not unless I really get the itch for something wildly different setting-wise with the former (I have yet to explore In the Future's world though!). The rest don't interest me much at all.

I got Roaring Heights and Sunlit Tides together, and started in the latter first. I already know I'll like Roaring Heights as I loved Bridgeport, and I love the time theme they did with Roaring Heights. The only thing that sounded disappointing to me when researching it for reviews was how the buildings are shells, and not like the apartments in Late Night. It's not a deal breaker for me though, and I understand they did it to make it workable for those who don't own Late Night.